VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

DONEEEEE

Aug 29, 2020
Don't mix mods, errors can happen from installing tfpatchguy's things on the game with przemo's patch (which is the one installed in the opening post). If your skipping or clicking very quickly through dialogue don't. If you extracted one of the prepatched games from the opening post with WinRAR shorten the 7z archives name and extracting it again.

If none of the above you could try with their Electron port, it can apparently work better sometimes.
Even if I try to install again and again, the same error continues to occur. Then, I remembered your saying that it was okay if I skipped the conversation, so after the error appeared, I skipped the conversation with the ctrl key, and it went smoothly.
There's an answer to what you said for the first time.Thank you.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

GarryMS

Sep 28, 2017
I'm trying to write (or rather, port) a scene with custom image and sfx. The background work but the effect doesn't, and it just show the "broken_image" icon in the top left corner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the bg part work just as intended, the h_ef part doesn't. I put all those custom se, tx, ef, xr in corresponding folder in /data/fgimage/TF/H. So I must be missing something?

Also here I'm just put the event in the mods/alltext.ks (so that it trigger through the chat bar) because I don't know how to make an event happen "naturally". Where should I to do that? For example, I want this happen after you press walkout alone and before you reach the plaza
And how to add stuff to the memory tab too?

Edit: Fixed, I'm a God.
Still, I don't know how to make this appear in memory as well as appear as normal event yet. Gotta wait and see

Edit 2: Here is the mod, add a scene with Sylvie at the frontdoor, it's short, but it's honest work xD

Last edited:
Reactions: wenkwenkwenk

Koid

Jun 29, 2020
Can someone tell me where is the save file pls? I want to move my old version save file to the new one

Koid

Jun 29, 2020
In the games folder, probably right next...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Smaller file settings, bigger one actual save files. Depending on the version old saves might not work.
Ugh. It's not working, thank you for tell me the way. Can someone give me a file with medium lust sylvie? Around 200 lust maybe? I'm kindda lazy to do it again from the start. Btw I'm 3.0.xx

RickJamie

Sep 14, 2020
Hey guys does anyone have a prepatched modded version of the Bryedw custom clothes teaching feeling apk. with all the clothes. I tried to patch and follow the steps of the custom modded version. but with only owning a phone its difficult to mod that stuff with all the diffferent apps i need to mod the game./ feel free to make fun of me as much as you guys want:^)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys does anyone have a prepatched modded version...
If you look back here there's 2.5.2 with tfpatchguy's things (hopefully) ready for Android. It's out dated now, but does have their custom clothes pack. Or it might be easier updating there than starting from scratch.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So the dialogue here is not translated yet?
That would depend. I'm guessing your playing 3.0 something with przemo's patch, you want to use it's had almost a years worth more work done on it.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
So in 3.0 you have to do new save or I can just use save from 2.5.2 (sorry for asking I'm very forgetful)

Jul 26, 2019
Hey I downloaded the MOLESTED (With Mod) but every time I try to unpack the zip I always say I don't have enough memories, even though I have. And the same result happens even if I test the zip. can anyone help?

FelixAP777

May 25, 2020
One thing I am having trouble understanding, sorry there is just a ton of pages, is this 3.0 verison a fan made or creator translated content? It is impossible tell since the creator only support the Japanese version and following them on any platform being an non Japanese speaker is nigh impossible. I am playing 2.5.2 from the OP and wanted to make sure everything was up to date on my end. Thanks if you do get answer this.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey I downloaded the MOLESTED (With Mod) but every time I try to unpack the zip I always say...
If your dragging the game out of the compressed folder try using extract here instead, it probably means RAM not disk space. WinRAR can have (usually different) issues with the prepatched games, shorten the archives name or try 7Zip.
...is this 3.0 verison a fan made or creator translated content?
3.0.22 is the latest official version of the game. The machine translated change log for 3.0.0 is back here, a brief description of some of the changes here. Links and instruction for it and the translation patch here.

FelixAP777

May 25, 2020
3.0.22 is the latest official version of the game. The machine translated change log for 3.0.0 is back here, a brief description of some of the changes here. Links and instruction for it and the translation patch here.
Awesome thank you for the reply. I am trying to follow the instructions and was stopped at the first step which worries me. I downloaded the 3.0.0 zip, unpacked it, and here is what I get when I try to run it with or without the patch fix. I cannot advance past this screen nor understand what it is saying.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...downloaded the 3.0.0 zip, unpacked it, and here is what I get when I try to run it with or without the patch fix.
You extracted it from the zip, but the first time you run it you have to wait for it to further unpack parts of itself. It can take a while sometimes and that message is telling you to wait, if it takes too long or fails you can manually do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FelixAP777

FelixAP777

May 25, 2020
You extracted it from the zip, but the first time you run it you have to wait for it to further unpack parts of itself. It can take a while sometimes and that message is telling you to wait, if it takes too long or fails you can manually do it.
Sorry, it took me so long to thank you! I was just making sure everything worked just fine. I wish that the creator of the game shared your patience, kindness, and passion for his work. I just have one more question. I wanted Sylvie to get out of the rags as quickly as possible so I choose the alternative route to go to the clothing store. It was day 25 and she favours me greatly but I never had the option to go back to the store like I did in older versions where I would have been able to get the sundress/sleeveless. Did I mess up or just have to continue playing?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes