VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Koid

Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to get longing scene? I can't get it somehow even I didn't have sex with her

FelixAP777

May 25, 2020
Translated memory guide back here. Don't have sex with Sylvie until she gets desperate enough to ask for it, and keep refusing her.
I am so sorry to keep bombarding you with questions. Thanks for your previous answer by the way! A huge relief off my mind. So V3.022 doesn't add any new erotic scenes, it just makes the quality of life change? I could have sworn all but the modded scene was in v2.5.2. Oh, and since you seem like the voice of authority here, I understand what the voice mod does but the yandere one? That doesn't add any new scenes either? I don't want the whole game spoiled for me. Just more knowledge on what is missable in an erotic sense.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So V3.022 doesn't add any new erotic scenes, it just makes the quality of life change...
Pretty much, only new (ish) scene it adds is with Ferrum in the market. The yandere mods make Sylvie act yandere, it does apparently change a blowjob scene (and at least before a longing one) but I can't tell you exactly how.

In tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 folder there's modpack info.txt, that tells you what's included and how it works if necessary. It's not too spoilery I don't think, and some additions can easily be missed.

Nekki

Jul 31, 2018
Does anyone by any chance has a save for 3.0? my save is bugged where I keep hearing the slushing noise and I'm already too far into the game and don't really want to start fresh over an audio bug.

thelastone98

May 16, 2020
I somehow got her to go outside in nothing but a babydoll. It wasn't completely a glitch because the lady in the shop commented on her lack of clothes, meaning there's a way to get her to be an exhibitionist. Problem is, I have no idea what I did or how I did it, and I haven't been able to do it again.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i dun get it so there is no translation?
The game doesn't come from DLSite with a translation, and the attempt at a official translation was bit of a disaster. Moving over the fan translation is a lot different than it was with some of the previous updates, because of things like the UI and the game engine getting updated.

The linked post has instructions on getting the temporary translation going, like I said it has almost caught up.

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes