VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Only choosen lines?
There's no full lines I've ever heard, just clips. Things like the oyasumi karabiner98k said or a oishi. Also there's stuff like giggles, ums and more sex sounds.
...still didnt work it just keeps giving me the second one instead of the first.
There's the lust too, guess I've only ever done it in order. If your playing tfpatchguy's patch you should already have cheats to make it much easier to lower, and then restore lust. Or for przemo's currently in the opening post here.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
Hey, I came over from the thread where this is being developed on the chans. I thought I'd share that Voicemod Anon and TransFix Anon (or I guess you guys call him tfpatchguy) are working on the Viet and Chinese mods and recently got a new scene implemented. TransFix Anon said something about fully implementing the bath mods without having to use the text box, too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm guessing that I can't use those cheats on actual mobile build
The 3.0.22 apk with tfpatchguy's patch from Himiko-S has the cheats, but you can't install then to a apk game.
can the bathroom mod be installed in 3.0.0
If you check the guide back here the bath mod is part of tfpatchguy's 3.0.22 mod pack. As Miyakuni said they've also just added in the door sex scene from a Chinese mod pack, although I can only see it as...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I don't think you should install the 2.5.2 mod but 3.0.22 has it's own version.

Miyakuni

Oct 27, 2021
Work has slowed on the voice mod recently, but Voicemod Anon indicates a desire to continue working on it when RL allows and remains active in the thread.

ZaleHq

Apr 11, 2020
How do you apply the mod patch? I'm on android and using joiplay, tried everything and can't get it to work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you apply the mod patch? I'm on android and using joiplay, tried everything and can't get it to work.
If your trying to get 3.0.22 running I'm not sure it will actually work with JoiPlay anymore. For putting it all together look here, the unpacking and patching can be done (on PC at least) with normal extraction and not by the game if needed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is the 3.0.22 in the mega file a patch?
If your trying to make a copy of 3.0.22 look here for links and instructions. If your looking in tfpatchguy's folder there's no copy of Teaching Feeling there, it's only patches and mods.

Sep 26, 2021
does the latest ver acept 2.5.2 saves?... and how do i drug sylvie on 2.5.2, and btw is there a discord server for Teaching Feeling?
?
Look right above for a link to instructions for getting the 3.0.22 game. The (with mod) 2.5.2 game in the opening post has mods, for a bit more build your own copy (like 3.0.22 and mostly the same) with .

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes