VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
So I'm pretty sure last time I downloaded Teaching Feeling, there was a complete decensor - or at least one that decensored the rape scene? And it was one of the 2 options the op had. Assuming it was 1.9.something, the mega folder doesn't have what I search for - so does anyone have other versions from that time?

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
This questions is probably in here already somewhere but what mods are in the packs? and are the different to eachother? Sorry if this has already been asked

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This questions is probably in here already somewhere but what mods are in the packs...
What's in the usual mod pack is linked to right above. There are a few more bits with tfpatchguy's collection of 2.5.2 things, but those need to be installed to a completely unpatched game. They come with txt files explaining what they contain and any necessary instructions.

Reactions: Htchn and Restipa

GarryMS

Sep 28, 2017
This sounds a bit crazy but how does one mod this game, is there any basic tutorial? I've figure out that scenario play out by reading the .ks file in /app/data/scenario folder but reading through thousands line of raw code I hope there is an easier way to mod instead of, well, write raw code lol.

I also have 3 different TF version:
The newest 3.x version with some mod from this forum
The newest 2.6.1 Ichibikun version (fully in Vietnamese ofc), last updated since 9th of May 2021. It have lots of different custom stuff than normal game as you have know. Though I don't see anyone post a decent "changelog", I can try to write down every different thing in this game if you guys want some help.
A Chinese mod I got from a Vietnamese page (not sure if I can post link, it's from gvnvh18). This one have 1 original scence with Syl, they said you can bang the shopkeepr and the restaurant waitress too but I haven't manage to get that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if I know how to mod, I can ,maybe, translate and "port" these into 3.x version. Worst case at least I can translate the .ks file lol

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
I have TF with hard mod from chinese players, in this version you can have sex with Aurelie and the lady from the restaurant and they also have their own route(?). They added more scenes for Sylvie too. But it's not translated and still in Chinese so idk how trigger the extra routes :(((((
This is real, If so, where I can find this mod?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A older version of Ichibikun's overhaul and their youtube to get the latest one from is back here. The Chinese overhaul is probably the one linked here. I think poor Nephy just gets replaced, and there's a lot of Natsu Ecchi 2 wedged in.

Reactions: Gustavous
Mar 27, 2021
Good evening, I used to play this game maybe 2 years ago, pretty good at the time and I think it was even complete, the fact is that I don't see this game tagged as "complete" so something happened? I saw that there's the download for the modded game, and I think I'm gonna play that version, but anyway, about the not modded version, is the game complete or what?

Thanks in advance.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is the game complete or what?
The game is still on going unless Ray says so, they're currently in a bad mood but I don't think they're done. There was a big engine and UI update about a year ago. If your interested in that look here, it now has the same mods available as the modded game in the opening post but some of the clothes were cut to make the fifth anniversary release.

Reactions: Schrödinger1801

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Somebody help me...
Don't mix mods, errors can happen from installing tfpatchguy's things on the game with przemo's patch (which is the one installed in the opening post). If your skipping or clicking very quickly through dialogue don't. If you extracted one of the prepatched games from the opening post with WinRAR shorten the 7z archives name and extracting it again.

If none of the above you could try with their Electron port, it can apparently work better sometimes.

DONEEEEE

Aug 29, 2020
Don't mix mods, errors can happen from installing tfpatchguy's things on the game with przemo's patch (which is the one installed in the opening post). If your skipping or clicking very quickly through dialogue don't. If you extracted one of the prepatched games from the opening post with WinRAR shorten the 7z archives name and extracting it again.

If none of the above you could try with their Electron port, it can apparently work better sometimes.
I think there's a problem with the first part you told me.
If I want to apply tfpatchguy's mod, I can't do 3.0.22 patch?
Is there any way?

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes