VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

KentuckyFried5

Jul 26, 2024
Is anyone familiar with the untranslated ui? Its my first ever run im only getting by with context clues but im basically stuck on anything involving the lust part of the game because i dont know how to do anything (all i can do is switch postions and yes I know that youre supposed to click but it only moves the hands)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Is anyone familiar with the untranslated ui?
If your going to play 4.0.6 install the UI patch, check the NEW STUFF section of the post about the translation under its downloads. Also the menu options select action you click on Sylvie to do it, or just go straight to her (with 4.0.6 it seems to get a bit confused by that though). Clicking on Sylvie is the only way to kiss.

KentuckyFried5

Jul 26, 2024
If your going to play 4.0.6 install the UI patch, check the NEW STUFF section of the post about the translation under its downloads. Also the menu options select action you click on Sylvie to do it, or just go straight to her (with 4.0.6 it seems to get a bit confused by that though). Clicking on Sylvie is the only way to kiss.
Ive seen legions ui translation but the thing is im on himikos 4.0.6 android version, if you know anything about it how do i apply legions patch?

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
Ive seen legions ui translation but the thing is im on himikos 4.0.6 android version, if you know anything about it how do i apply legions patch?
Himiko-S added the possibility to apply the patch to the port on android 4.0.6.
Added support to be able to use translation patches (.tpatch files) on Android, to apply a translation patch you must place the "TF_fix.tpatch" file in the "Games-Port-HimikoS/Teaching Feeling English/4.0.6/" folder.
I don't know why but it doesn't replace everything from my patch, buttons work but action windows don't.
Screenshot_2024-07-26-15-01-37-93_0f827aaa4d6acac0e63e8499c75df4d5.jpg
If you want to apply this patch you need to unzip the resources.rar, pack the data folder that is inside as a zip format (it must be a zip) and rename it from data.zip to TF_fix.tpatch (make sure it is TF_fix.tpatch and not TF_fix.tpatch.zip), move this file as Himiko-S wrote, launch the game and in the main menu hit apply patch.

Last edited:

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
Himiko-S added the possibility to apply the patch to the port on android 4.0.6.

I don't know why but it doesn't replace everything from my patch, buttons work but action windows don't.
View attachment 3869088
If you want to apply this patch you need to unzip the resources.rar, pack the data folder that is inside as a zip format (it must be a zip) and rename it from data.zip to TF_fix.tpatch (make sure it is TF_fix.tpatch and not TF_fix.tpatch.zip), move this file as Himiko-S wrote, launch the game and in the main menu hit apply patch.
that's because this was the first version I made of the 4.0.6, the more complete version I published it in my Discord, which, if it loads all the patch files that apply, when I have a little time I will upload it here.

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
that's because this was the first version I made of the 4.0.6, the more complete version I published it in my Discord, which, if it loads all the patch files that apply, when I have a little time I will upload it here.
I didn't know about discord and that you are still working on the port, so thanks for the info (right, the link to discord is in the app (but it doesn't work for me)). Oh and I have a question, do you plan to implement the option to apply the patch to V3.0.22? I've been trying to move mods to this port but recompiling and removing license verification in luckypatcher every time I change something is a bit annoying.

Himiko-S

Oct 6, 2018
I didn't know about discord and that you are still working on the port, so thanks for the info (right, the link to discord is in the app (but it doesn't work for me)). Oh and I have a question, do you plan to implement the option to apply the patch to V3.0.22? I've been trying to move mods to this port but recompiling and removing license verification in luckypatcher every time I change something is a bit annoying.
a about the link to Discord, I had to disable and remove link because some were entering and only made Spam, I will compile a new version with a valid link, and about the 3.0.22 I will also upload an updated one, I will upload 2 apk for both versions, both for the 3. 0.22, and for 4.0.6, one will be the totally clean version without any patch (ie the japanese version), and the other the version with the translation patch, and mods, both will have the option to apply patches.

although to install the new versions that I will upload you will have to uninstall the previous one, this is because I formatted my hard drive, and I forgot to make a backup copy of the signature that I used to compile my apk, so I made a new signature, but it does not match the signature of the old version, it will not allow to install it, if you do not uninstall the previous version first.

Last edited:

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
a about the link to Discord, I had to disable and remove link because some were entering and only made Spam, I will compile a new version with a valid link, and about the 3.0.22 I will also upload an updated one, I will upload 2 apk for both versions, both for the 3. 0.22, and for 4.0.6, one will be the totally clean version without any patch (ie the japanese version), and the other the version with the translation patch, and mods, both will have the option to apply patches.

although to install the new versions that I will upload you will have to uninstall the previous one, this is because I formatted my hard drive, and I forgot to make a backup copy of the signature that I used to compile my apk, so I made a new signature, but it does not match the signature of the old version, it will not allow to install it, if you do not uninstall the previous version first.
Yes, I understand, it will not be possible to update the application. So thanks and good luck with your work.

Maki_

Dec 7, 2019
oh I meant on pc, from what I understand 4.06 still isn't completely translated and has no mod support, but the op was last updated over a year ago

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
According to my update history txt document, I have 2019/5/11 -ver2.5.2
Or TeachingFeeling_252_TransFix_v5.2_r5.3.1m_Modded.zip which is gibberish to me.

Is it worth getting the latest version, or the 3.0.22 I keep seeing?

I honestly didn't know this was getting updates as it's marked Completed, and isn't showing up on the latest updates page, even though i have this on my watch list.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes