VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Zan0t3r

Mar 10, 2022
You probably have the stats for all the clothes, there isn't that much in the night shop. The apron was one of the things cut from 4.0, for more clothes and smother play I would say currently 3.0.22 was the version you should have got instead.
may I have the link for the 3.X link?

LegionMP

Apr 13, 2020
Hi
Ray-k twitter seems to be the most up to date place about his art and work, is there anyone following him there who knows anything? I send follow request but he blocked me instantly

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
4.0 just adds some clothes, right? if that's just it i'll stick with 3.0.2 which has all the mods.
It changed the way clothes work, and added a position for the interactive sex. But also cut somethings, 3.0 did the same but the translation patch added them back in. Look here for links to the changelog and description.
Is there a list of all the special nicknames you can give yourself and the you know what areas
If you downloaded 3.0.22 it might have the readme folders, lists and things are in those. The list of regular names is also here and the mod packs here, don't think I've seen any you know what names.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am a Japanese. Is there MOD which is not translated?
Not around here or that I've seen. If you want the decensor, and the version of the game has them (so not 4.0.6) you could just switch out the images instead of .

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes