VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Spaakaa

Jun 8, 2021
What version has the most content? And if i download with everything version 3.0.22, is there anything more i need to add or do i already have the best mods and patches?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What version has the most content? And if i download with everything version...
The 3.0.22 translation patch has had a small update since, but I don't know what it was or if it's worth . 3.0.22 has more as it has the mods, otherwise with the 4.0.6 new and cut things I'd say it's about equal. And 3.0.22 still has the advantage of its translation patches fixes.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What would you recommend for a first playthrough?
3.0.22 for the fixes, mods and bits I like that have been cut. You can't move saves between versions, but 4.0.6 has a quick start feature so you don't have to completely start again if or when you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asshat2456

Jan 4, 2024
hello, i tried playing the 3.0.22 version but it kept crashing/not loading text, as well as many other issues. im curious what caused that and if i should try the 4.06 version. i don't particularly care about any customization options yet, as i have yet to successfully play the game past the first few days. i would usually look in the forums on my own for my answers, but it is like 11:00pm and i need to wake up fairly early.

please help.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
it kept crashing, and the text stopped appearing multiple times. what should i do to fix this?
Try moving the game to the desktop, the file address (or intentionally installing patches that shouldn't be) is the only reason I've had the game not work. If you have a big monitor don't go fullscreen, otherwise I don't know.

But looking at a screenshot you posted elsewhere it seems like your using Windows 11, it might be the issue. Someone else has said the game doesn't work with it, but I don't how you fix it.

JerryHill

Feb 14, 2024
hello, so I'm looking for the apron or babydoll to unlock new sense. It mentioned it came from the shop but It didn't appear in the shop even I bought all the cloths expected apron or babydoll. Did I missing something here, please help me where to look?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes