4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
Great game! The characters are growing on me with each update. Loving the expressions from Mary during her dialogue.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I killed off that turd John or faggot as that's what I changed their name to. I deleted them out of the screenshots then deleted them out of most of the script and changed it to like the house is the MC's and that he has invited Andi to his house.

John is way too fucking creepy and those poses he was doing just solidified that thought even more and made me want to make the turd disappear even more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kiteares

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
this error was interesting... is there a fix for it coming or will I have to choose a different route to not get that error?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
ermm yeah it's only in v0.2 but I really like the pacing and the storyline is strong with this one. can't wait for the next content update!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Realllly enjoying this game so far. It has a pretty slow pace, but it feels super natural. Fantastic so far!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Mary is cute, and all... However I want to figure out some way some how... To hook up with her mom Andi, and marry her and fuck the step daughter too! I wanna be the new daddy of that fam!

Reactions: MrJ and jaydem

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Another great update. You are doing fantastic work. I think I look forward to these updates more than any other game on here.

I wasn't so sure about Simone or John at first, but they've both grown on me. I do hope you keep John's role to a minimum however.. I think he could easily wear out his welcome. Simone I absolutely love. She is the best. I really like the friendship we (well, the MC.. he's very easy to relate to) are developing and I hope that continues to blossom. I also hope she never becomes something of an antagonist or gets in between Mary and the MC in anyway way. I quite like her as an ally and friend.

Great stuff all around. Keep it up!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The game needs some action already, I can understand the slow burn pace, but this isn't DmD where you're dealing with incest.
Two adults sleeping in the nude together and you don't get even a handjob? Come on.

Reactions: MrJ

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The game needs some action already, I can understand the slow burn pace, but this isn't DmD where you're dealing with incest.
Two adults sleeping in the nude together and you don't get even a handjob? Come on.
But you are dealing with your best friend's daughter.. Some serious moral issues there man :p

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
But you are dealing with your best friend's daughter.. Some serious moral issues there man :p
Yeah I know, plus the girl is going through a hard time, so sleeping together and the such is fine. But when you introduce the nude thing you're already far beyond the caretaker role.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
What is the expected release cycle between updates? I know it was just updated yesterday, but just stumbled upon, and I am already curious. :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What is the expected release cycle between updates? I know it was just updated yesterday, but just stumbled upon, and I am already curious. :)
There isn't one.

Updates are released when they are ready, no set time.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It's pretty much always around the 20th of each month so far, could be the 21st, 22nd... ;)

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes