4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I don't understand why wife must be mature, emotionally or orherwise. I understand that different people want different people to be with. And as I heard, woman chosen by man to be his wife usually has something in common with his mother (though in my case it didn't work). But. Mary has a light approach to life, she's neurotic, has a ton of insecurities and has a lack of life experience in certain areas. Does it make her immature? I don't think so. So I disagree with sentence "Mary is way too young and immature to be wife material ". I think that Mary is enough mature to marry MC, now or even before last update. And more of that, I think that Mary as his wife (and mother very soon, they both almost never care about protection from the start) is what MC needs in his life. After all, he's too boring and bleak without Mary. Or Simone. Or any other girl who will push him from time to time.
Are you saying you were married? Was your wife childish? a brat? I know all relationships aren't the same but I learned pretty quickly(in my marriage) great sex is not enough to keep a marriage healthy. Especially if you're adding kids to the equation lol.
But I do think you're right the mc definitely needs someone like Mary. All men need a woman to fix them.:sneaky:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I think that Mary is enough mature to marry MC, now or even before last update.
Welp, good luck marrying someone who is still in school. Not to say that it can't work, but the odds isn't that great.

I don't understand why wife must be mature, emotionally or orherwise.
You're focusing on the wrong thing. It's not that why (only) wife must be mature. It's really both the husband and wife must be mature.

Mary is the easier one to say for being immature because of age. While Mary is the one who brought up about commitment, it only means that MC might have problem with commitment which is not the same thing being immature. MC has responsibilities, MC was the one providing safe space for Mary from her parents' screwed-up marriage. On the other hand, Mary is inexperienced about life in general.

Reactions: Jubz and lionarslan

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I liked the game at the beginning, but now its stale and boring... I hope the future project of the dev/s would be better!

Reactions: grgrgr5

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Have to agree with others.. the bdsm is ok but this style is not indicative of what the couple would do, in my opinion. The addition of the domme is out of character for her to be involved.
For others that dont think mary is mature enough to be wife material I have to disagree. I think she is young but obviously takes the whole "housefrau" attitude and is taking care of the household as far as cooking cleaning and taking care of her man. Not sure why some think "mature or even emotional stability" has anything to do with being wife material. If that were the case most women would not be suitable, hell most men would not be suitable. I personally think a lot of times maturity develops with the marriage/relationship not before.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
He is a nice guy, but he is a bit boring. His getaway idea is to go to a cabin to do the same thing they do at his friend's house. Swim and F. He does not seem very spontaneous. Not being a scumbag MC does not change the character from being a bit boring. No parties, no clubs, no sporting events, no hobbies, no clothes style. All we know about him is that he loves Mary, works is a nice guy and seems well off. His memory of his old GF was.... being naked in the apartment, which is so different than what he does with Mary. I only continued so I forget the early story, but wasn't he boring in college too?

Now I really like this game a lot but the observation that the MC is a bit on the boring side is a valid one.
Exactly... The MC is as bland as dry oatmeal... as exciting as unseasoned mashed potato. He literally has no life except work. He has no cloth style or sense of fashion chic. He goes to no events, plays no sports, etc that is why I said i always imagine his lines in an IBM voice. It is no wonder the game is heading where Marry would leave him.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Life with Mary v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.06.2019

Last edited:

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Don't quote me but I think so and I agree. A cute red head torturing her brother to death with blueballs is hot enough but a female mafia boss hooking her bf up with her gf is hot af.:love:
At times it feels like Haley's brother gets more physical contact from her than from Sandra.

Reactions: Namco15

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Every update im trying this game out and play a little.. but everytime i just end up turning this one off after 5-10 minutes.
I guess it's not for me, too vanilla i would say for my taste.

I think for me it's the matter of the realistic feeling when you play the game and how the story is going forward but at the same time, the game is starting to get boring because of earlier said ''realism'' and the reason of that is simple - there's not that much going on, no edge to get hooked on and to me MC and Mary just seem like that reeeeally boring couple. :unsure:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
At times it feels like Haley's brother gets more physical contact from her than from Sandra.
After not getting any scenes with Sandra the first time I restarted the game and they were rutting(new word I found) even doing it in the shower.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Mary is the easier one to say for being immature because of age. While Mary is the one who brought up about commitment, it only means that MC might have problem with commitment which is not the same thing being immature. MC has responsibilities, MC was the one providing safe space for Mary from her parents' screwed-up marriage. On the other hand, Mary is inexperienced about life in general.
Exactly what I mean.
People telling that Mary is too childish or too immature are forgetting for some reason that marriage is a union of two. And the thing life taught me is in married couple both are stronger/mature that any of them alone. Why charging Mary for incompetence in life if other side of the couple is much more incompetent? And I can say that age doesn't matter for two adult people (Mary is 18 after all, i.e. adult), if they both know what they want. And as I see from the game, Mary knows what she want, it's MC who is undecided.
Oh, it seems I see what weakness you people see in Mary. She's still learning and for the most is the sign of immaturity. Well, I'm 37 and still learning, it doesn't mean that I am childish or don't know how to survive in this cruel adult world. I just have a certain flexibility, 'cause I can still learn something new.
MC had a stable boring life before Mary. Now he still has that stable boring life, but Mary teach him that there's more. She's dong it by trusting him, trusting very much. But, as it was shown to us, Mary is not some spoiled brat who just digging wealthy MC for good life. She's his partner. And she's giving him maybe even more than he can give to her.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
I think boring sound romance was nice.. so I am startled. Because MC is boring so make someone else sexually humilate MCs lover and what is this 'instructor'? what's going on from now?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Clearly Haley is trying to kill her brother with blueballs so she can move in with Sandra. That way she can have a dog, pool and all the designer clothes she can handle.
I disagree, Mary is way too young and immature to be wife material. She would be marrying a block of wood and I don't see that kind of marriage working out lol.
as an older male..Mary is the type of younger dame that makes me not into younger dames...makes ya feel like you are helping to raise her..sorry..i want a partner not a student..lol..Simone on the other hand seems to have her shit together..so she goes against my avoid younger dames rule.she's an old soul in a young wrapper.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
read the past 5-6 pages..need to be caught up :O i went the BSDM path because "thats my thang"(well..one of my thangs) and it was..not what i expected..disappointing and silly to me...alas..its the path i took so i gotta deal with..because i HATE ballet :p HAHAA!!!..terrible BSDM is better than any form of ballet EVER..as for choosing to boink Simone while Mary is passed out drunk..its the choice i made and sticking to it..the past couple updates i as a player and my MC have grown apart from Mary who seems to be losing interest also..so if Mary boinked Deliverance banjo-boy behind MC's back..so be it..makes for an easier out imho and i got Simone...winwin.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes