BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
At least this Dev gave an End to a nice game, thanks
Now we can add some fan art work to this game ;)

and thanks for leaving the 3 letters Scene out ;-)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
finished? but if remember from last update there is still a lot of girls that need to be fucked... did he end up rushing the game or he plans to continue the story... hmm im confused here

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
AFAIK, it is. I don't have a mac to test it but the dates of edits and file sizes match the pc version.
Looked right, but I wanted to make sure before I wasted my time on an old version of the game. XD

Thanks, mutttdoggy! :D

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
So for someone who has never played the game, can someone spoiler tag the ending? Like, is it rushed, satisfying, harem, do they settle down and have kids, the general ending types of questions. As much as I enjoy a good game, something about the endings really helps make a game worth downloading to me.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Life with Pleasure [v1.0] [Mr.N] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.93 GB - Mac: 2.86 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 258 MB - Mac: 243 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |
Mac: | |

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So for someone who has never played the game, can someone spoiler tag the ending? Like, is it rushed, satisfying, harem, do they settle down and have kids, the general ending types of questions. As much as I enjoy a good game, something about the endings really helps make a game worth downloading to me.
No pregnancy tag and unless he did some heavy time skips it's probably rushed af. Was so many women and routes that I sincerely doubt he could wrap it all up in one update lol

Last edited:

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
In the span of roughly 2-3 months, I've put a [COMPLETE] tag infront of the folders for SL, Melody, and now this one. Bittersweet, but seems fitting for a new decade, and new beginnings.

Reactions: Antimage and BMK2K7

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Life With Pleasure V1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

congrats to Mr.N for completing this project.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
What happened to that little bitch ann ?? Would have liked some kind of ending where she ends up some crack whore and ending up at the lowest of the low in the gutter. Well I suppose I just answered my own question haha. That's my ending :)

D

Deleted member 992182

here is my unofficial android port of Life With Pleasure V1.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

congrats to Mr.N for completing this project.

You rule, dude! Not just for this one but for all of the ports you do.

It's become a habit to see a release and search within it for your name. More times than not you have a port up within hours of the newest release.

I don't even care if it's easy to do. To even do it is awesome and appreciated.

Reactions: Cicko

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
So, I finally came to my senses after the new year ... I can answer some qestions.
First. Thx for supporting my project. (here on f95). It turned out shorter than I planned, but I already said why it happened. (these are not all reasons) But I'm glad that I completed the project (as promised).

And it will have LWP fetishes is that all it will have from LWP? or will we see some of the characters make an appearance?
Just fetishes. (Characters not planning)

finished? but if remember from last update there is still a lot of girls that need to be fucked... did he end up rushing the game or he plans to continue the story... hmm im confused here
Everyone who was destined to be fucked, everyone fucked. (с) Confucius

Its have pregnancy or not?
I think you need to look for the desired tag, if it is not, then it is not.

is there more then one ending ?????
One. There are differences only Linda path.

"not much interest in the project from people" So Patreon claimed another victim? I really liked this game despite all it's flaws.
It is not only patreon. Activity in general. Discord, other sites, and even here. For 1.8 years developing, there are only 60 pages discussions.. (If you subtract disputes whether there is NTR in this game or not, then it will be half less) They still ask lol.
I see younger projects in which so much activity is gained in a couple of months. I understand that this VN is not of high quality, but somehow it seems that you sit until night after main work for nought. I'll try to do something more interesting.

What happened to that little bitch ann ?? Would have liked some kind of ending where she ends up some crack whore and ending up at the lowest of the low in the gutter. Well I suppose I just answered my own question haha. That's my ending :)
Wait for DLC, or Battle Pass Ann Returns ~ in 2028

Sorry for my Landon, I hope you could read all this. Happy new year! Wait for the news.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes