4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
oh fuck just reading all the comments and another game out for me ,what a shame ......really i dont care about incest or not i care about the models here only if i see someone i like i want to play to take it not to be teased so right now [not whinning ]i will put this behiind tell the dev about he do a nice job and move on ,i read the tags before but my big problem here is i will not be able to fuck the milf or mom or whatever so a little dissapointed,.......good luck dev

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Hello, everyone.

Tomorrow all of my patrons will be able to play Lifelong Secret as the Newbies ($1 patrons) will gain access to the new part of this TLE Story. And that is why I wanted to remind you that if you want to play the game earlier than all those who aren’t my patrons, now’s a good time to subscribe. This is by no means necessary, of course, but your support means a lot to me and motivates me to work more on the game and always improve it, and you’ll be able to experience the new chapter sooner than everyone else.

Have a good one, and I hope you’ll enjoy Lifelong Secret, Part 4!

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Hey, everyone,

I’ve decided to do something nice for the members of the Discord server of the game, and that is why I’m releasing Lifelong Secret, Part 4 to all the members of the server tomorrow. The public release is scheduled for the 22nd of November. So, all of you will be able to experience the new chapter of this Story soon, but if you want to play the game sooner than everyone else, welcome to our Discord server, welcome to Nu’ar Family;)

And have a good one!

Reactions: hash19
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes