4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

fraya

Nov 22, 2018
I'm going to try; but just a suggestion, create a "family" tag when it's in the family setting without necessarily "incest" it could bring more precision on certain games

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the notes you say that there is no incest, but it seems that you are defining it as only happening with penetration. Will there be other things like HJ's, BJ's and such?
No.

1. The game does not and will not contain any sex scenes (vaginal, oral or anal) involving blood relatives.

Reactions: jinnyh

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
"The game does not and will not contain any sex scenes (vaginal, oral or anal) involving blood relatives. "

Well glad that saves me some disappointment and that I didn't waste any time playing it. On to the next incest /loli AVN that isn't a Patreon-ass-kissing cash grab on Subscribestar or Itch.io

Reactions: Ash_Knight

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I bet its hard to find games in that specific tags.
Not many here, but this isn't the only AVN site. I still keep an eye on over 100 AVN's with those traits on other sites (ie **********, Pixiv, DikGames, FapNation, etc). And a few are only found on Subscribestar, no other form of advertising (found by luck, esp now public posts there are invisible to non-subs).

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
How I have access in 12b? This update seems no content for me...

Hello, everyone.

I’m pleased to announce that the latest version of Secret is available to everyone today. I’ll only add that I’ve cut the animations for the public version, and they are now only available in the patron version ($1+). I’m also planning to create animations that will only be available to high-tire patrons in the future. But it’s something for the future, and for now...

Mega: Win, Mac and compressed Android version

And don’t forget to support me. It helps me to speed up the development process and keep you happy by releasing new updates. Perhaps when the amount of your support is big enough, I’ll even be able to devote all my time to developing my games. But for now, unfortunately, it’s just a dream.
Have a good one.
There is problem in apk, crashed after bike ride...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
compile for x86 win32 please
doubt that's gonna happen, computers haven't been equipped with 32bit processors for years and windows installed is rarely 32bit anymore. you could reinstall windows and choose 64bit since activation code works on both bit versions.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
all the side stories created not by the dev who creates The Last Enchantress. For all the side stories she's only a story writer.
Then why main story of TLE is not release any update for so long if she is only story writer for side story.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
Then why main story of TLE is not release any update for so long if she is only story writer for side story.
because she did a poll on her Patreon and her patrons agreed to wait about a year to play version 0.1 with about 10,000 renders and 100k dialogue lines instead of playing mini-updates every 2-3 months with a bunch of unfinished quests and mechanics.
So far she has done about 7k renders for TLE 0.1 according to her last devprogress post

Reactions: ustar

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
because she did a poll on her Patreon and her patrons agreed to wait about a year to play version 0.1 with about 10,000 renders and 100k dialogue lines instead of playing mini-updates every 2-3 months with a bunch of unfinished quests and mechanics.
So far she has done about 7k renders for TLE 0.1 according to her last devprogress post
Ohh sorry then I don't know that

Reactions: Mrgt's Slave

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Renders looking good, just wish the FMC wouldn't be so ridiculously shy.:cautious: Not much of a multi prot fan for obvious reasons, but the renders convinced me to give this game a go. Just a lil q... is Abigal still being raped by that dickhead boss of hers no matter what you do or how well you treat her and the player can't do jack shit to prevent it ?? If that's unavoidable or 'necessary' storywise, I'mma have to pass... not a fan of disturbing rape scenes or romancing some random idiots' leftovers just so they could still keep them 'entertained' while the MC's working his ass off to support them. Anyone know something about this ??

Patreon can go fuck themselves.
We all agree with you on this.;)(y)

3 mcs actually, mom is 3rd and i think she'll get some options like her son did.
Damn !! So two future dumb cumsluts and one manwhore in the same game ?? Like mother, like kids, I guess.:eek::LOL:

Best of luck to the devs coz they gonna need it !!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes