4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
A side story to a main game that hasn't seen a release in nearly a year and the dev estimates on his Patreon won't even be to version 0.1 for another entire year. And he's got a third project running as well.

Yea, I'm sure this will all work out perfectly fine and not end up abandoned.... /s

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
A side story to a main game that hasn't seen a release in nearly a year and the dev estimates on his Patreon won't even be to version 0.1 for another entire year. And he's got a third project running as well.

Yea, I'm sure this will all work out perfectly fine and not end up abandoned.... /s
Really don't understand what you're talking about...
1662141017107.png

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
In the notes you say that there is no incest, but it seems that you are defining it as only happening with penetration. Will there be other things like HJ's, BJ's and such?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
incest worshipers took over this topic, I don't understand why

I haven't seen any incest tags to justify so many of them here
The overview sounds like an incest game at first glance. Many incest games don't have the tag, so it's okay to ask if a game has some kinks you like or is at least planned for.

Reactions: AliceXxDawn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The overview sounds like an incest game at first glance. Many incest games don't have the tag, so it's okay to ask if a game has some kinks you like or is at least planned for.
The tag specifically says not incest.

3dcg, female protagonist, animated, vaginal sex, oral sex, creampie, choice-based, male protagonist, multiple protagonist, family (not incest), Text-based

• Angry
Reactions: AliceXxDawn

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017

3dcg, female protagonist, animated, vaginal sex, oral sex, creampie, choice-based, male protagonist, multiple protagonist, family (not incest), Text-based
That's not the tag, the tags don't mention any incest. I only checked the Genre section after I realized the game is not incest thanks to other posters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash_Knight

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
patreon is not being strict enough after all every 10 releases 5 has the incest tag
Patreon can go fuck themselves. Dunno why dev's (not just AVN's but everybody) even mess with them anymore when Subscribestar lets creators make whatever they want (SS are not the police, don't pretend to be, and are not held responsible for content linked to by users). Only 5% fees as well vs Patreon's 8%.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
So does the brother and sister fuck or not? Or is it like Summer's Gone and gonna get dragged out for 10 years until the last update/ending? If not someone needs to make an incest mod, with that setup (bro/sis protags, I mean c'mon) it's begging for one.

Jul 14, 2021
Tried out the game and really enjoyed it. Decent story and writing with interesting characters (even if some are borrowed, lol).
You might want to fix the audio though. Had it all the way off yet was having it play anyways and loudly at that.
Also I know its your game but its a little disturbing how many guys are creeps and you have to listen to there disgusting thoughts.
Looking forward to seeing where the story goes and wish you luck.

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Idk if Patreon cares as much about the possibility of incest as it does about the FMC being 17 in this case.

I'm curious how far this game is going to make it. So far the whole story has been about making an underage girl uncomfortable. And every single other character besides her and her mom is a creep.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

for all we knew could have been copy paste from patreon where they would deny anything like that going, on its worth asking

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Perhaps some things need fixing for example even if you mute the sound you can clearly hear the moaning (not the best) and another example is about animations if are kept for patreon members only, that perhaps it is good for milking purpose but in the other hand I don't believe it's good for advertisement, my opinion I don't really care about them. As far the story it goes slowly and in the last update you realize that the team Angels are FBI ? mixing modeling with Mafia and FBI ? wow ok (if I understood well :unsure: )

Best luck Dev on your game :)

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Really don't understand what you're talking about...
Maybe because I have eyeballs and can read. Right from the top of the Patreon page:

Untitled.png

Q2-Q4 2023. Average of 2 and 4 is 3. So estimating around Q3 of 2023. And guess what Quarter of 2022 we're in right now?

And if you're telling me the Patreon info is just plain wrong, then that's just another layer of no-confidence. It's not like if it came out in Q2 it would be all that much better anyhow. The last update (unless I'm mistaken) was in December 2021. So 18 months to put out a version 0.1 is still not inspiring any confidence.

My entire point was about being spread too thin over multiple projects. Toss in the slow release schedule and I've seen this movie before. I know how it ends. With an orange [ABANDONED] tag next to the post title. Prove me wrong, though. I'd like to be wrong about this one because I like how it looks. I'd be thrilled to be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: frankiller79
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes