4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
Criticising for writing a nice vn? That's weird. Well, if there aren't any choices the kinetic novel tag would be very appropriate rather than the text based tag. Anyway, it's nice so far. It has some well written characters :)
kinetic novel doesn't have any choice, does it? This game has some choices and there will be more in the next updates. So that tag would be a little wweird

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You get the opposite of kinetic, no kinetic, you get to make some choices.

This is a Visual Novel because this studio has not done years of rendering countless scenes to
make a game out of countless player choices that impact the game:
different scenes, different backgorunds, different reactions, different dialogues ...

This is also the way 3DG works: static backgrounds, static immages, static scenes.
Games usually have moving all sorts of animations for backgrounds, scenes, action.

Even most our Unity games, this being a powerful engine anyone could render full 3D
whole action scenes into, are visual novels - moving pictures with backgrounds and text on them.

Many Unreal games are actual games, with 3D actual environments where scenes, action and sound happends.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you don't have to play TLE before Secret. Lifelong Secret is a prequel story about one of the characters from TLE (not the main one)
wouldn't say that game is prequel or sequel since originally lse day 1 was in tle.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
wouldn't say that game is prequel or sequel since originally lse day 1 was in tle.
The main character in LLS is Anna who is in her 17s. Anna in TLE is around 35 y.o. so I think it's a prequel. TLE doesn't have content from LLS and LLS doesn't have content from TLE. The real world part of TLE is about Anna's daughter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is a very good start. Cool renders, two main characters, interesting story, corruption line. The Abigail scene is pure gold.
Good luck dev
3 mcs actually, mom is 3rd and i think she'll get some options like her son did.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
3 mcs actually, mom is 3rd and i think she'll get some options like her son did.
Maybe. I am sure of something else: we will not see adult content with Anna anytime soon. The diary states that she is 17. Until she turns 18 in the story, nothing will happen. Otherwise, the developer will have big problems:
we-got-him-ladies-and-gentlemen.gif
f-bi-raid.gif

Last edited:

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Hello, everyone! The new chapter of Lifelong Secret is released. It’s available to the $25+ patrons. In this chapter, you’ll witness the continuation of Anna’s story and meet some new characters
I sincerely hope Lifelong Secret will bring you excitement and joy. You can see the release dates for all the patron tiers below:
Archmage/First Arcanists/Wealthy Merchants
Elder and Young Arcanists 08/10/22
Adepts 08/14/22
Newbies 08/22/22

Important! In this version, more sex animations will be available to the patrons. Some animations will be cut for the public release.

Last edited:

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Hello, everyone.

I’m pleased to announce that the latest version of Secret is available to everyone today. I’ll only add that I’ve cut the animations for the public version, and they are now only available in the patron version ($1+). I’m also planning to create animations that will only be available to high-tire patrons in the future. But it’s something for the future, and for now...

Mega: , and compressed version

And don’t forget to support me. It helps me to speed up the development process and keep you happy by releasing new updates. Perhaps when the amount of your support is big enough, I’ll even be able to devote all my time to developing my games. But for now, unfortunately, it’s just a dream.
Have a good one.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Lifelong Secret Day 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes