4.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Dec 14, 2021
I really liked the game the plot is straight, you can say sincere and gentle and innocent done beautifully and neatly I'm really looking forward to continuing to give you a cool game and success and a lot of fans to you

Reactions: El Diablo_ON

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Renders looks really good and it makes me really want to try this game.
Are these are the only tags? Will there be any future tags?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
incest worshipers took over this topic, I don't understand why

I haven't seen any incest tags to justify so many of them here
Fucking hell, dude. You read like you're talking about some sort of satanic cult doing human sacrifices. Chill out, man, those are just computer generated pictures of non-existente characters that have no blood-relationship whatesoever and aren't even really existing to begin with.
You need to stop taking smut games so seriously... It's fine not liking something but going out of your way to attack those who have different tastes than you like this is just a pure cringefest.
It's fine. They don't exist. It's fiction. Or do you yell at movies everytime someone commits murder in them ?

Anyway.
Can't wait to see the rythm of this. I might wait a bit more to test it out, got enough games on the backburner, but the renders and short summary seem interesting at least.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Hi everyone.

Hope your weekend is going well!

I decided to tease you a little with a character from the next update. As for the update itself, it will most likely be available as early as next month. The release for patrons will be closer to the beginning of the month, and for everyone the third version of Secret will become available closer to the end of August.

So don’t forget to check the game’s and support us there. This stimulates us and helps speed up the process.

Good mood and good health,
Nu’ar Studios team

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm afraid I was the first person to adress that issue when I talked with dev herself. She never planned incest in this one and it's not a Patreon censorship thing. It's not an incest game even tho premise might sound like that (for people on this site). I'm really happy for that, as it doesn't break my immersion with nonsensical family shagging while it still has that aspect of something forbidden.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So this game is forced male protagonist choise?
I just want to play it just female protagonist not her brother. No interet to let him find about Female Protagonist dirty secrets. Can we avoid play male protagonist? Please?!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Balu83

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this game is forced male protagonist choise?
I just want to play it just female protagonist not her brother. No interet to let him find about Female Protagonist dirty secrets. Can we avoid play male portagonist? Please?!!!!
you can play as fem mc only.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
you can play as fem mc only.
but next update the deve planned to add male portagonist. This why I wanna know how it gonna work, like selectbale your gender and play with it for the whole entire game without been force to swich on another one like if I play Female portagonist (with gener selection) it sadly gonna swith on male protagonist choise or it keep us on the protgaonist gender we selceted to play with?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 1st 3 days have been fem mc mostly, mark had some scenes where player could make choices but those were work related (besides 1st actual adult scene in game).

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
well 1st 3 days have been fem mc mostly, mark had some scenes where player could make choices but those were work related (besides 1st actual adult scene in game).
so it forced male portagonist choise. Just :cry::cry:

Reactions: Punto
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes