4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
go tell this to patreon lol
There are dozens (likely in the triple digits) of games on Patreon that have game mechanics for naming relationships and/or characters, and/or provide incest patches on 3rd party sites like this. If Patreon's guidelines for incest content in games can't be cercumvented by a developer, they likely couldn't code a game to begin with. People really need to stop using this excuse, it's a mild inconvience at best to provide incest in games promoted on Patreon.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
There are dozens (likely in the triple digits) of games on Patreon that have game mechanics for naming relationships and/or characters, and/or provide incest patches on 3rd party sites like this. If Patreon's guidelines for incest content in games can't be cercumvented by a developer, they likely couldn't code a game to begin with. People really need to stop using this excuse, it's a mild inconvience at best to provide incest in games promoted on Patreon.
my translator is kinda bad, did you mean that the developers excuse of not including incest because of patreon is misleading?

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
my translator is kinda bad, did you mean that the developers excuse of not including incest because of patreon is misleading?
A user commented that's why incest wasn't included. Most developers should know there's ways around Patreons rules on incest if they want their game to have that content. If incest isn't in the game (or a patch available from a 3rd party), it's usually because they don't want in their game, and it has nothing to do with Patreons rules. Those rules are easily circumvented by dozens (likely hundreds) of game developers. It's an excuse some users like to comment on, but it's a nuisance at most to adapt games to have incest on Patreon.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So far the main plotline is about Anna's hidden feelings for her brother Mark but it won't ever contain any incest? Ok then..

But other than that its a good start with great writing and nice renders.

Reactions: AliceXxDawn

killer 13

May 14, 2022
A user commented that's why incest wasn't included. Most developers should know there's ways around Patreons rules on incest if they want their game to have that content. If incest isn't in the game (or a patch available from a 3rd party), it's usually because they don't want in their game, and it has nothing to do with Patreons rules. Those rules are easily circumvented by dozens (likely hundreds) of game developers. It's an excuse some users like to comment on, but it's a nuisance at most to adapt games to have incest on Patreon.
thanks for the information I think I'll even copy it, if you allow me to rub it in the face of some developers lol

it was enough for them to say that they don't want incest in their games and end of conversation, it ended with these useless discussions

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022

so why did the creator of summertime saga go to the trouble of changing the entire plot of the game?

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
so why did the creator of summertime saga go to the trouble of changing the entire plot of the game?
They have an incest patch now. Some games have been in development since before (around 5 years ago) the credit card companies and PayPal (and other payment option companies) forced Patreon to change their rules on having some content on their site. Maybe Summertime Saga is one such game (it's been in development for over 6 years now). You could try asking Kompas Productions why. There are even games sold on Steam (they have even stricter rules regarding certain content) that have incest patches you can find on this, and other 3rd party sites.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
And still nobody has an answer to the mystery of Family(no incest)?

Is Anna adopted? Mark? They just don't bonk the no-no's? Why not just make it incest from the get-go, I mean, the incest lovers will jump on this and the incest haters will still stay away because "Family". Right now this is just a ticking bomb. The incest bunch are gonna bitch their hearts out if this actually don't contain incest, for being blue-balled with the "sister loves the brother" shit, and incest haters taking a chance on this are going to bitch their hearts out if they do end up bumping uglies.

Honestly? This just looks to me like an actual incest game with extra steps.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I agree. It's similar to bad graphics and even animations now a days. Even with a mediocre pc I have heard one can make pretty good looking graphics. On F95 there are a lot of coders who would help for free to include incest.

But patreon isn't the only place to advertise one's game. Itch/Subscribestar are both great alternatives and both do not care about incest.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes