4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
go tell this to patreon lol
I told Patreon to go fuck themselves and I let my wallet do the talking. I refuse to support ANYONE (not just AVN devs) that uses them and have blacklisted their URL back in July. Fuck them. Now if only their 6M other users would do the same instead of bitch about their dumbass TOS. Simply bitching will get ignored, like any company fucking over their bottom line is the only thing they will notice.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
"The game contains a lot of text to resemble real-life conversations as closely as possible. The game is not dynamic, just like real life. Do not expect the scenes to change with every sentence"

Yeah, so like, I enjoy staying in one pose while I talk. Never moving, just a statue. People aren't dynamic at all...

People do move around, and do things, while talking. Just saying.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
"The game contains a lot of text to resemble real-life conversations as closely as possible. The game is not dynamic, just like real life. Do not expect the scenes to change with every sentence"

Yeah, so like, I enjoy staying in one pose while I talk. Never moving, just a statue. People aren't dynamic at all...

People do move around, and do things, while talking. Just saying.
Yeah exactly. The whole point of an AVN is to be shown more than told. 1 new render per 500-1000 or more words is just being a lazy dev that feels like typing more than posing/rendering = just stick to writing a paper novel or e-book. Most of the time when dialog gets redundant and monotonous (ie MC's inner monologue is essentially the same general idea over and over, only the setting changes, too many AVN's have that issue) it's time for the skip button, and if there's not many renders that will make the whole AVN either mostly pointless or over in an hour.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
For a game that "does not and will not contain any sex scenes (vaginal, oral or anal) involving blood relatives" Anna sure has big crush on her brother. :HideThePain:
I hope this ends soon and she finds herself someone for example a pretty policewoman
Pfft with statements like that I'm glad I don't even waste my time, bandwidth and storage downloading it, as it's obviously just another Patreon-ass-kissing/blue-balling cash grab. Also, never say never, as incest mods can be made for anything if one has the same or similar Daz assets (when there are no original sex scene renders/animations between blood relatives). Thankfully there's still plenty of other AVN's that don't give 2 shits about Patreon (35 subs on SS). And in the mean time I'll do my blood relative (sis) in real life both vaginally and orally, though she's never been a fan of anal.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dead parents means no chance of incest tags in the future, I see this game is not for me,. good luck to the developer anyway
dead parents? mc and her brother live with their mommy so you must be on wrong thread. no incest anyways.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes