4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
well not sure what you are after but text is good but if you want you can play with skip but then lose plot things.
What I meant is that I associate "text based" games with stuff like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game on the contrary looks like a normal Renpy VN to me, at least looking at the previews in the OP.
I haven't played it though.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
What is it with people who don't like someone's post and they tell them to go elsewhere, that's censorship. What if that opinion is actually shared by the majority? There is nothing wrong with disliking what someone posts and commenting about it but telling them to go away is tantamount to "Cancel Culture" and considering the content here this should be a "Safe Place" not a place for Condemnation or Shaming. End of Rebuke.
Anyone who goes on about safe spaces should never go out unless they wrap themselves in pillows and ear plugs so they don't have to experience anything remotely resembling disagreement in their lives. Ppl who go on about safe spaces ARE the ones who inflicted cancel culture on us in the first fucking place.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No incest and Patreon only = 0 interest, as I've URL blacklisted Patreon 6 months ago. Maybe when an incest mod is made for a leaked version I'll try it.
game having incest would require changing the game quite a lot. basically remaking whole game.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
game having incest would require changing the game quite a lot. basically remaking whole game.
Sucks that it's one of those, despite the easy setup for it. Getting into the code and rewriting dialog and story to fit given renders isn't too hard if one has a decent imagination, just time-consuming if it's long (10's of thousands of renders). You don't even need have much Python knowledge if you know what to leave alone and which files to get into. Of course if bro and sis never actually fuck those renders will have to be added, and for that one has to "reverse engineer" which assets and settings were used in Daz to make it convincingly blend in with the rest. Too much effort for most I guess. Of course that's easiest to do when it is completed so there are no unpleasant surprises to adapt to or make all previous work obsolete after the latest update.

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019

Hello, everyone,

Today is a wonderful day that brings many of us all over the world together. And I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! May this day be filled with light, and may you and your loved ones feel joy and happiness. Stay always healthy and safe, and may nothing ever darken your mood. I hope the New Year will bring all of us lots of amazing experiences that will soon become fond memories we will cherish.

Thank you for the immense amount of support you’ve given me this year. I love all of you! I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart !

Merry Christmas, everyone!

p.s. I also gave a little present to my patrons in the form a story about Lara Croft. Go to to find out more

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes