4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Wow, this game is actually pretty good. Honestly, I didn't like the game from the start, but as I played more it kept getting better with time.

Well the plot + narration just grows on to become quite interesting that's what I want to say. Character development is pretty solid mostly.

Renders improve with time as well and seeing all those woman models with different body type and varying personality makes me appreciate this project even more.

I would want to ask, Is the NTR content with mom Or other girls going to be avoidable in future (I'm not a fan of NTR, but neither do I feel totally detested by its presence in certain game genre)

• I know when story requires to show us the nasty reality of corruption present in our so-called progressive society that tends to exploit others everyday some being perverse in nature.

I would wish best of luck to you and team for putting out so much effort into model designs and personality development. Keep up the great work. Thank you.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I'm so confused by the setting of this game. Did the author just borror characters from other games like Cyberpunk or is it supposed to be placed in the cyberpunk universe? Or the Charlies Angels universe? A unique mishmash I guess? It's interesting it's just confusing because I feel like I'm missing something.

I hope the mom grows a backbone and gets away from that disgusting boss. It seems like she could but it could go the other way too especially with a son in the hospital and medical bills. Poor Anna. I've never felt so protective of a character as I do of her and she's about to go into the lions den - hopefully she comes out of it unscathed.

Mikaela needs to either end up with Anna or the brother :ROFLMAO: I'm not the type of person to only go Lesbian route when playing as a F-MC but I think Mikaela is the perfect exit ramp for Anna from her intense feelings for her brother by ending with someone so completely opposite from him (even in gender) yet still close to her - that could be a good romance path and then a corruption path where she sluts it up while undercover. Abigail is fun and her duel paths are neat but the brother needs someone a little different I feel maybe one of the angels so I hope she is not the only option.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Whats with the blatant NTR? Also that fucking whirring like its reeling a film is annoying. Also this game isn't worth the download IMO. Incest tag no incest, You are both Sister and Brother making their choices, but have to see their mom getting dicked down to keep a job? idk man. not my tea.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Whats with the blatant NTR? Also that fucking whirring like its reeling a film is annoying. Also this game isn't worth the download IMO. Incest tag no incest, You are both Sister and Brother making their choices, but have to see their mom getting dicked down to keep a job? idk man. not my tea.

This is why I now read comments before even downloading titles I haven't tried yet.
I can't stand shit that has ambiguous descriptions, is poorly or deceptively tagged .etc

Thanks for taking one for the team.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I bet when the MC's mother has sex scenes people will fill the thread with 'that's NTR!' because obviously there won't be scenes between them rather with other people. :LUL:
Bruh... :LUL:

There's literally no incest tag, but people still complaining

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019

Tags: family (not incest). explain what this means without it being incest? An intimate sexual relation with someone in the same family. What is that again? And without using the word incest, or incestuous. What is that described as?

• Angry
Reactions: Mrgt's Slave

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Tags: family (not incest). explain what this means without it being incest? An intimate sexual relation with someone in the same family. What is that again? And without using the word incest, or incestuous. What is that described as?
You are either joking or trolling very badly. :HideThePain:

It means exactly what it says. An ordinary family relationship that does not include incest.

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019

Also the NTR im specifically talking about is Alex and the Teacher, Literally didn't give a fuck to see that, but for all intents and purposes you see it regardless staying longer. and yes its still NTR if you're the MC*child of the mother seeing them getting fucked by their boss.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
You are either joking or trolling very badly. :HideThePain:

It means exactly what it says. An ordinary family relationship that does not include incest.
Now you've got to be joking why even fucking include it in Tags if its not apart of the sexual kinks and fetishes in the game. Thats like putting JAIL on the front of the book Monster and arguing well hes in Jail so may as well make it known. Its stupidity.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Also the NTR im specifically talking about is Alex and the Teacher, Literally didn't give a fuck to see that, but for all intents and purposes you see it regardless staying longer. and yes its still NTR if you're the MC*child of the mother seeing them getting fucked by their boss.
How can it be NTR if the mother is not a love interest for either brother or sister? Are you okay? The same goes for Alex. As far as I know, he's Michaella's boyfriend. And it's likely she will be a future love interest for the fem mc.

Now you've got to be joking why even fucking include it in Tags if its not apart of the sexual kinks and fetishes in the game. Thats like putting JAIL on the front of the book Monster and arguing well hes in Jail so may as well make it known. Its stupidity.
Okay, now I'm convinced that you're a trolling, but I'll answer just in case. It's been tagged under a spoiler, most likely to keep people from asking for incest, but it seems to have the opposite effect. :HideThePain:

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
How can it be NTR if the mother is not a love interest for either brother or sister? Are you okay? The same goes for Alex. As far as I know, he's Michaella's boyfriend. And it's likely she will be a future love interest for the fem mc.

Okay, now I'm convinced that you're a trolling, but I'll answer just in case. It's been tagged under a spoiler, most likely to keep people from asking for incest, but it seems to have the opposite effect. :HideThePain:
Literally not but keep shilling a game that has NTR no matter how you try to twist it, its going to be NTR later in the game I guarantee you. And again, putting family in THE TAGS OF A GAME THAT IS RESERVED FOR THE FETISHES TO INCLUDE 'FAMILY' IS STUP-ID-ITY.

Reactions: bruce555

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It's been tagged under a spoiler, most likely to keep people from asking for incest, but it seems to have the opposite effect. :HideThePain:
It's still stupid coz they say one thing and do the complete opposite. If you paid attention to the story, it's heavily implied that she has a crush on her bro', and for a male MC path, having an attractive mom and sis and not being able to romance them coz they too busy getting fucked by some random idiots is like looking at expensive clothes but not buying them coz they're too expensive and others need them more than you do.

It's obviously not mandatory for every game to have incest in it, but the dev should be upfront about it from the first release AND keep his word. In our case, I see a 'not incest' tag, but the story keeps showing me the lil sis having romantic feelings for her bro' and being akward around him. Da fuq should I understand from that ?? :WaitWhat:o_O And why's the mom's blackmail unavoidable ?? She too stupid to kick that fool in the balls and sue him for sexual harassment and rape attempt ?? Don't tell me it's for the 'plot' coz all those flattering reviews singing the dev's praises said the writing was believable, realistic and well done, as it's usually the case in most FMC/ntr games, which means the exact opposite.:rolleyes:

KKonaBROthere it probably won't be NTR in the traditional way if you pick the right choices for the main girls as the MC, but it will definitely be a massive fuckfest when playing as Anna coz that's the whole 'plot' in FMC games. I admit if it wasn't for Abi and the shit about crime families, I wouldn't even bother to look at this game, so I hope the dev won't turn the MC into a pussy, for the 'plot'.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Literally not but keep shilling a game that has NTR no matter how you try to twist it, its going to be NTR later in the game I guarantee you. And again, putting family in THE TAGS OF A GAME THAT IS RESERVED FOR THE FETISHES TO INCLUDE 'FAMILY' IS STUP-ID-ITY.
Clearly we just need a new word/tag specifically for any sexual activity between npcs. This should clear up all confusion and hopefully prevent the gaslighting that occurs whenever ntr is mentioned.

Reactions: damnedfrog

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
it probably won't be NTR in the traditional way if you pick the right choices for the main girls as the MC, but it will definitely be a massive fuckfest when playing as Anna coz that's the whole 'plot' in FMC games. I admit if it wasn't for Abi and the shit about crime families, I wouldn't even bother to look at this game, so I hope the dev won't turn the MC into a pussy, for the 'plot'.
This is exactly what I expect in the future. However I also fear given the patreon and "family" "not incest" tag its going to devolve into the Brother being cucked somehow someway. Especially given the fact that again, the MC or whoever *viewer* has to see the mother getting blackmailed into sex, same with HAVING to see Alex and the Teacher fuck, it just does not bode well and I won't be around to see it turn into NTR FMC fuckfest, theres other Authors and developers who have a better grasp at writing stories, and have a better understanding of what they want out of their game. Cause clearly this dev does not. and before the dickriders start quoting and replying. Its clear they aren't sure where to progress given the sister has like 40 different dialogues of her awkwardly talking to herself about how she has a crush on her brother. Let alone the sexual tension between the two during the photoshoot. But again tis a "family" tag "iT dOeSn'T mEaN iNcEsT" sure and let Patreon know that its not incest but family oriented see how they say its synonymous.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
If you paid attention to the story, it's heavily implied that she has a crush on her bro', and for a male MC path, having an attractive mom and sis and not being able to romance them coz they too busy getting fucked by some random idiots is like looking at expensive clothes but not buying them coz they're too expensive and others need them more than you do.
I don't like Anna's brother crush and I mentioned it before, however, imply something and doing something are two completely different things. And the fact that the male protagonist can't fuck his family, well, tough luck I suppose. Not everyone here loves incest, and I don't really care what's hard for him, until his and his sister's interests overlap.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is the guy that stabbed her brother, the same rude asshole that works at that clothes store & in the mafia?
Also I don’t think the mom is going to go any further with her boss, she’s either going to get another job or Anna and her cop friend & Jill will find out about him and he will mysteriously go missing

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Love the game, especially sounds and graphics :love: Please do not forget to animate all the scenes to keep the game high quality and intriguing for the future (y)

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes