4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Is the guy that stabbed her brother, the same rude asshole that works at that clothes store & in the mafia?
No, that's a different asshole coz he even says that 'Mr' dickhead Cardin sends his regards. I sicerely hope the MC will have an option to put 'Mr' Cardin in the nearest trash can after Abi pisses on his ugly mug and in his mouth, coz that's what 'tough' guys, who rape women, like him deserve.

its going to devolve into the Brother being cucked somehow someway
It's a possibility, but as long as it's completely avoidable and not 'necessary' for the plot or whatever, I don't mind it. Won't go down the cucking route anyway, so I won't even bother to look at those scenes to give a shit.

the MC or whoever *viewer* has to see the mother getting blackmailed into sex
Yeah, seeing the mom get blackmailed for the stupidest reasons and just show the scene as it plays out without allowing the player to decide if they want her to let herself get blackmailed and humiliated by that piece of shit or just tell him to go fuck himself and call the cops on him is ridiculous. Same goes for the Alex hoe teacher scene. It's like the dev wanted us to think we can play as that dude too only to show us a polite middle finger afterward. Da fuck ??:WaitWhat:

Cause clearly this dev does not.
Agreed again. As of yet, the dev seems to add as many kinks and tropes as possible to attract a bigger audience, but he's wrong on this. He should tell the story how he thinks it's best, with NTR or not, FMC or male MC, but never combine them coz the end result is nothing more than an inevitable shitstorm of complaints and pointless negativity.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I regret not reading the form posts to know the type and direction of this title, after I downloaded it. And after reviewing the image folder of this project, it's definitely not my kind of story that I would ever invest money or my time in. I should have researched further how the multi pro tag was going to be used, as I feel this is mostly a female protagonist story.

And at first glance of the images I reviewed, and seeing the bathroom scene...the story is definitely trying to cater to the voyeurism kink, by watching others have sex that isn't the male MC. And seeing one of the girls from the start page, who I though would be one of MC's potential love interests (as a male who only ever plays a male character), but later found out they are not...was disappointing. As I'm really not interested in see them rammed by other dudes, who are NOT the male MC. And are all the dudes who are sexing the girls black? The rapey boss, the guy from the clothing store, the doctor who grabs the ass of the nurse who was caught playing with the male MC's dick.

Well...good luck with this project.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I regret not reading the form posts to know the type and direction of this title, after I downloaded it. And after reviewing the image folder of this project, it's definitely not my kind of story that I would ever invest money or my time in. I should have researched further how the multi pro tag was going to be used, as I feel this is mostly a female protagonist story.

And at first glance of the images I reviewed, and seeing the bathroom scene...the story is definitely trying to cater to the voyeurism kink, by watching others have sex that isn't the male MC. And seeing one of the girls from the start page, who I though would be one of MC's potential love interests (as a male who only ever plays a male character), but later found out they are not...was disappointing. As I'm really not interested in see them rammed by other dudes, who are NOT the male MC. And are all the dudes who are sexing the girls black? The rapey boss, the guy from the clothing store, the doctor who grabs the ass of the nurse who was caught playing with the male MC's dick.

Well...good luck with this project.
This rapey boss, looks pretty white to me
5422D565-A88D-4A42-ADF0-1C50D47A0528.png

• Haha
Reactions: Mrgt's Slave

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Last time played this in september, very dissapointing to see we have no choices for Anna while she's getting railroaded into important developments that absolutely beg for those, and the choices we did make seemingly have no effect because of how vague the discussion with Mikaela is (the one towards end interruped by beggar girl): does she know about her (ex)boyfriend and the teacher, despite Anna choosing not to spy on them and getting that info? And is the game not mapping correctly my choice to not give money to the beggar girl in the beginning, or is it simply not mapped at all? Splendid renders alone won't keep investment if one of two "protagonists" plays like a kinetic novel.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Last time played this in september, very dissapointing to see we have no choices for Anna while she's getting railroaded into important developments that absolutely beg for those, and the choices we did make seemingly have no effect because of how vague the discussion with Mikaela is (the one towards end interruped by beggar girl): does she know about her (ex)boyfriend and the teacher, despite Anna choosing not to spy on them and getting that info? And is the game not mapping correctly my choice to not give money to the beggar girl in the beginning, or is it simply not mapped at all? Splendid renders alone won't keep investment if one of two "protagonists" plays like a kinetic novel.
might suspect but not knowing.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is this shit with the boss going to carry on? As good as this was overall that ruins it for me completely and just seems completely unnecessary for the story. How about she goes home and tells Mark then he goes to work with her the next day and drags a straight razor across his throat? His life is in danger anyway, may as well live it up.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Is this shit with the boss going to carry on? As good as this was overall that ruins it for me completely and just seems completely unnecessary for the story. How about she goes home and tells Mark then he goes to work with her the next day and drags a straight razor across his throat? His life is in danger anyway, may as well live it up.
"My son just almost died, perhaps it's worth adding danger to his life so that this time he will surely end up in a grave." said every mother in the world :HideThePain:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
until she finds other job.

Mar 18, 2019
Tried this a long time ago. Now tried it again.

Am I somehow missing something or are there no scenes with Jill and the rest of the girls?

Literally just had Abigail and the few scenes I tried to avoid (unsuccessfully) like the bathroom and teacher.

• Angry
Reactions: Donjoe81

Mrgt's Slave

Apr 24, 2019
Tried this a long time ago. Now tried it again.

Am I somehow missing something or are there no scenes with Jill and the rest of the girls?

Literally just had Abigail and the few scenes I tried to avoid (unsuccessfully) like the bathroom and teacher.
The both scenes are avoidable if you make the right choice

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc meets those agency girls.

I hate it when a woman doesn't stand up for herself. You need to add sexual assault and molesting to your tags. Such a waste, went from a good AVN to a complete POS.
wdym? mc hasn't been sexually assaulted or molested by any1, her mommy yes but that's different story.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
mc meets those agency girls.

wdym? mc hasn't been sexually assaulted or molested by any1, her mommy yes but that's different story.
Well I care about mommy as well. Also if it's the AVN no matter who it is, it needs to be a tag.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes