Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
What's the system requirements? After i pick the map (Central London), the game crash to desktop with no error messages. I've spent hours to customize character (editor is just fucking awesome), and now this
London is a big place, try a smaller map. Download "Bath" for example from the optional maps.

Reactions: wenwhop

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Ah, that's a shame. I managed to make specifically Korean / Chinese / Japanese cities in Sims 3 with customized name list and Asian families only in the Sim Bin with NPC generation from Sim Bin only activated. Game still gave NPCs random skin colour though, so there were a unrealistic number of non-Asians with Asian names in the cities that eventually had to 'leave.'
Hmm I could I suppose make a mod that would "Rerandomize" all NPC's within a game to a specific appearance set. and even do a sort of cheat to set the names up. But I am not good at character design and havent got a clue for names. Put together a list of first names, around say 50 of each sex, generate 3 or 4 preset's of asian style characters, then PM them to me and I will have a play.(No promises though, I'm a lazy git.)

mrfox11

Mar 15, 2019
Hmm I could I suppose make a mod that would "Rerandomize" all NPC's within a game to a specific appearance set. and even do a sort of cheat to set the names up. But I am not good at character design and havent got a clue for names. Put together a list of first names, around say 50 of each sex, generate 3 or 4 preset's of asian style characters, then PM them to me and I will have a play.(No promises though, I'm a lazy git.)
All that would be really amazing for making cities more realistic, so it's great enough to know it's possible even if you're busy. I'm just happy that I got the idea out there haha. I'll PM you my most recent Japanese names list which is the most modern of all my lists. The other lists I've found of other countries all aim for as many names as possible, adding archaic names that people today don't have, but I've managed to cut down the Japanese names list to more common modern names. If anyone's interested, I'm thinking of compiling a 1990+ only names for Japan, Korea, China and Russia eventually. The Russian one is for my apocalypse Metro- style world.

Edit: I've added some modern Japanese and Korean names lists if anyone's interested.
Edit 2: Korean names updated, still not the most common contemporary names though

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I will have a quick test at it sometime tomorrow, after I have the Harem update released for the dungeon mod.

CaseyOmah

Dec 3, 2019
The link to maps is in the OP, as this is my third post I still cannot link to the OP or directly to the mega folder that contains the maps.

Reactions: wenwhop

CaseyOmah

Dec 3, 2019
As some of you may know, I created the NPC Relationship Manager (currently in version 2.0) And I was wondering which features people really want for 2.1. React to vote (multi-vote allowed):
(y): Ability to exchange/block contacts from the full list on LPv2.13+
:unsure:: NPC family generator (create a married couple and children with all genders specified or random)
:love:: Player family generator (create spouse and children or siblings and parents (biological) for the Player)

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Are the cities set to have a certain percent by race? I've noticed the local area one, which is heavily latino, the NPCs are too (though the total area of the map is mostly white.) Other cities seem to be whatever the majority race there is, too.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
How hard would it be to make a mod to customize the names and types of people that would appear? For example if I'm playing in an Asian city, it would be great to meet people from that country, rather than just all the Westerners that appear.
Changing the name (in edit appearance) is very easy.

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah the hair always looks too thin with the newer styles imo. It would be nice to be able to tweak the default.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I had to move the big Dresser setup next to door all the way to right in 3rd picture from that position. Otherwise when events took place in room the dresser blocked view of what's going on. For those events that ppl come into your place.

But other than that. It's currently my favorite room so far for Christmas time and latest furniture setup :)
i will think on it the next time :eek:
sorry for this mistake with the dresser. :(

I'm glad if anyone likes the room. :)
Maybe it would be great to set the default side of the room for the view (e.g. events ("scenes") or the portrait so you could like set it to the north or west side. Dunno. There need to be a way to adjust the location of your character standing and such somehow. But, ya, visual obstruction for these situations can be a real problem if you don't do the room properly.

Something to think about, Vinfamy

Reactions: Vima

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Are the cities set to have a certain percent by race? I've noticed the local area one, which is heavily latino, the NPCs are too (though the total area of the map is mostly white.) Other cities seem to be whatever the majority race there is, too.
yes, each map has "majority race" and "% majority" data

xxwi: She's 59 so she has been generated with low values in 'Hair Thickness', just click on Edit Appearance > Hair > increase hair thickness

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

UnlimitedBoi

May 6, 2019
Vinfamy Excuse me, but the next update is all about animation, right? So, currently, my character has 2 wives, one normal, one shemale, and when I have a threesome, the shemale wife just act like she don't have a dick. Can you make it possible so I can Double Penetrate my normal wife using my character dick and my other wife dick? Thanks

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy Excuse me, but the next update is all about animation, right? So, currently, my character has 2 wives, one normal, one shemale, and when I have a threesome, the shemale wife just act like she don't have a dick. Can you make it possible so I can Double Penetrate my normal wife using my character dick and my other wife dick? Thanks
I'll try to include a couple of animations like this.

3.30 star(s) 115 Votes