Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
So I can't open a tiny pop-up menu after I adopted a dog, so I neither can't go home or but wherever I click the right-click icon appears
Esc > Save the game > Exit > Open LifePlay.exe again > Quick Start should solve most of these bugs

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Just a few sneak peek screenshots of some of the male body preset morphs (on the default face and hair) to be available in the next version
From left to right:
1 / default, all morphs @ 0
2/ fitness @ 0.4
3/ bodybuilder @ 0.5 + stocky @ 0.5
4/ thin @ 0.75 + emaciated @ 0.25
5/ portly @ 0.75 + heavy @ 0.10

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Two links for those impatient.
The rest of the versions / mirrors are being uploaded and will be available later today (Thursday)
- LifePlay 2.0 Beta 4 64bit FULL:
- LifePlay 2.0 Beta 4 64bit UpdateOnly:

Change Log:
- Introduce the Daz models for male characters
- Convert / retareget all existing sex animations for the new male model
- Add scale X, Y and Z options under Morphs > Scale. This may work better than the FBMHeight morph to create short characters
- All male presets in vin_Base/Presets will now work with the new male model
- 'Customize NPC Distribution' settings will now work with the new male model
- Bug fixes, including the rent calculation and everlasting pregnant belly bugs
- Performance optimizations and reducing some file's sizes (thanks to this, you may notice that Beta 4's download package is actually smaller than Beta 3 despite the addition of male models)
Basically, with this version, you can play the game normally, except all the guys will stay naked and have the same hairstyle with no facial hair (hair and clothes will be the focus of the next version)

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

v2.0 Beta 4 Update Only:
(for those already with v1.10 or later)
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:
Change Log:
- Add scale X, Y and Z options under Morphs > Scale. This may work better than the FBMHeight morph to create short characters
- Performance optimizations and reducing some file's sizes (thanks to this, you may notice that Beta 4's download package is actually smaller than Beta 3 despite the addition of male models)
Basically, with this version, you can play the game normally, except all the guys will stay naked and have the same hairstyle with no facial hair (hair and clothes will be the focus of the next version)

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
Two links for those impatient.
The rest of the versions / mirrors are being uploaded and will be available later today (Thursday)
- LifePlay 2.0 Beta 4 64bit FULL:
- LifePlay 2.0 Beta 4 64bit UpdateOnly:

Change Log:
does anyone else have proplem with exracting files to me its say exract failed

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok am downloading this now been a while since I last played. Is there some sort of cheat system or mod to make this easier. I seem to recall being aweful at the game last time I played

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Ok am downloading this now been a while since I last played. Is there some sort of cheat system or mod to make this easier. I seem to recall being aweful at the game last time I played
there's a difficulty setting in Esc > Settings
You can edit anyone's stats (including their attraction level to you) in the Contacts menu (hotkey P)
And you can force-trigger any scene with the console (~# , tilde button or Insert)
when creating your character, putting interpersonal and attractiveness both to 100 usually gets you laid very easily

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... discombobulate the changelog and get this!
Change Log:
-> working on it, just introduced!
- Convert / re-target all existing sex animations for the new male model
- Add scale X, Y and Z options under Morphs > Scale.
This may work better than the FBMHeight morph to create short characters.

Basically, with this version, you can play the game normally,
-> except all the guys will stay naked
-> except all the guys will have the same hairstyle with no facial hair

P.S. -> This is BETA -> work in progress

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
there's a difficulty setting in Esc > Settings
You can edit anyone's stats (including their attraction level to you) in the Contacts menu (hotkey P)
And you can force-trigger any scene with the console (~# , tilde button or Insert)
when creating your character, putting interpersonal and attractiveness both to 100 usually gets you laid very easily
Thank you

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
That looks terrible.
What is it?
Graphics need work.
Specially the eyes the head and everything else.
They're much better compared to the v1.0 models. The first version of the game was kinda a huge turnoff for me due to the terra cotta colored golems that you used to have to deal with. These even look, dare I say, HUMAN lol.

But seriously, huge props to the dev on improving that part of the game. I understand what a disturbingly detailed undertaking it is to make a real-time-random-rendering Unreal Engine game with diverse characters and true-to-life interactions. Shit's wild, conceptually.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Now we just need some proper business management and the ability to enslave people.
I would actually be interested in business management. I always liked that business / real estate mechanic in most of the post-GTA3 games. I guess it feels nice owning something and be your own boss there. :p Anyway, managing a business can serve as a sort of mini-game but not too deep.

Along that line, I think it would be also nice to have a way to improve your home, especially a house, in some area. For example, buy better furniture or appliances. Could also include adding a swimming pool. The main thing, though, is that you can only do major additions like swimming pool for your own house. Unless the apartment or condo building already have a swimming pool, it is unlikely they will let you build one in there even if you are filthy rich and still living in an apartment. :p

The thing is, I think it would be especially nice to have that represented in 3D interiors of the home. I believe the developer said something to the effect that he plans to add 3D interiors for different places over the long term, obviously not in near future. But it will have to be done in a way that would not severely impact the performance so I don't think we can do details as deep as in The Sims 3 and 4 where you literally had thousands of individual objects and paints to choose from. It would most likely have to be limited in some way.

I think the main thing is to add variations to the residences over the long run. I am not sure if the costs of maintaining a residence are variable right now and based on locations. There can be different factors affecting that but most especially the property value. Having more amenities like parks and such can boost that value and thereby make buying/renting more expensive.

The major concern here, though, is to avoid the micromanagement hell. At any rate, these are just the ideas for long-term future of LifePlay.

Reactions: Vinfamy

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Tested in a couple cities and it work great, thanks!(y):)(y):)

You're not done with the financial bugs..

The profits from a business you've taken over is overwriting (not adding to ) the total cash on hand. Here's an example, I only took over one business and hired enough employees to make it profitable. I did not rent a residence and I have no other businesses or expenses. I start with a balance of 8292 and after a profit of 8148 I have 8148 for a balance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vinfamy

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Oh good, the dudes are being worked on. No longer a beauties and the beasts sort of deal. Was a good game before (no complaints, personally) but with both the models being fixed, it's top-tier. Well done~

Reactions: Robert Monotoli
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes