PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
is there a way to convert old characters lpcharacter to new ? really not looking foroward to spend another 2 hours of making a single character.

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Would be nice if you separate sexual experience from perversion, since a person could be into beastiality, cuckold, etc but have no experience, that can also make your perverted partner more likely to cheat, also penis size. Great work with the game, your the most dedicated developer that I know of. :):cool::D(y)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
All the links in the OP have now been updated to include the hotfix - so no need to apply the hotfix manually unless you downloaded Beta 3 on release date.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Would be nice if you separate sexual experience from perversion, since a person could be into beastiality, cuckold, etc but have no experience, that can also make your perverted partner more likely to cheat, also penis size. Great work with the game, your the most dedicated developer that I know of. :):cool::D(y)
This will be done sooner or later (as some sort of sex experience journal - a bit like the journal in Skyrim's SexLab, times vaginal, times anal, times bestiality etc), not least because I want to add some virginity / defloration content to the game.
Thank you for the kind words :)

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
nice work, however for me the lack of a proper story/objective and the sheer amount of places is too much, maybe in the future you could add stuff like that, i mean maybe instead of an entire real world city it could be just 1 section like a neighborhood or something with a proper goal in mind like earning $1mil from scratch or something

as it sits now theres just too much cluster in the game world that it's too much for my little brain to handle

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
I've been trying to mod the game to allow female dogs to participate in sex, but it seems that it is outside the bounds of what can be done with a mod. Unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible.

Reactions: AnonF21

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
I've been trying to mod the game to allow female dogs to participate in sex, but it seems that it is outside the bounds of what can be done with a mod. Unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible.
Thank you for modding the game, would like to see more modders especially for new events and more clothes.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Well, I must admit that this has considerably dampened my spirit. I was planning to make a watersports mod once this was working, but since modding seems to be restricted to the bounds of existing models and animations, it would just be 100% text, and I'm not sure it would be worth it.

Reactions: darlic

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Well, I must admit that this has considerably dampened my spirit. I was planning to make a watersports mod once this was working, but since modding seems to be restricted to the bounds of existing models and animations, it would just be 100% text, and I'm not sure it would be worth it.
You don't know me and I don't know you but I have faith in you we all do even if its just texts thats better than nothing. Maybe @Vinfamy would make a video on how to mod the game?

Reactions: Robert Monotoli
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes