Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
alright , will download and try :D
thanks and keep up with the good work , your game is awesome :D

Update : replacing the link you gave still get an fatal error :(
Try the 32-bit version

Another player on Discord had the same problem as you but the 32-bit version ended up working for him, despite his PC being 64-bit

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
just redownload the whole package again from your replaced link but still no luck, will download the 32-bit version now , thanks again :D

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:
(If you downloaded Beta 3 on release date (Friday) and experienced 'Fatal Error' crashes, install this , ) over it..)

v2.0 Beta 3 Update Only:
(for those already with v1.10 or later)
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

Change Log:
This update completes the switch into Daz3d for the female models:
- More hairstyles for the new female models
- Clothes for the new female models
- Expand the presets in Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets so that they work with the new female models too
- The Customize NPC Distribution percentages will now work with the new female models too
- Enable a number of length/ scale morphs in the character creation menu (for example, to make a short character etc)
- Bug fixes and other improvements

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Always good to see such a promising game being updated.

Was a way to automatically increase the time speed when you're doing something, like working, implemented? Speeding the game up and down gets old pretty fast, especially when you fast forward too much and end up defaulting time speed much later than you're supposed to :(

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Always good to see such a promising game being updated.

Was a way to automatically increase the time speed when you're doing something, like working, implemented? Speeding the game up and down gets old pretty fast, especially when you fast forward too much and end up defaulting time speed much later than you're supposed to :(
Do ESC then pick SETTINGS and then turn on 'Auto-Pause After Action' (why this isn't defaulted to ON is beyond me, I was about to give up on the game till I discovered it). There are a couple things it will not auto-pause after ('Go Here' is the one that comes to mind), but it will pause after you do something 99% of the time. It is not perfect...If you set your time multiplier very high, it will pause some minutes after the action. I suggest playing around with the time multiplier to see what your comfortable with.

Reactions: Singaia

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Fatal error here also.

Never had a problem running the 64-bit game before. I've played just about every version, always installing the update over the older version.

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Fatal error here also.

Never had a problem running the 64-bit game before. I've played just about every version, always installing the update over the older version.
I downloaded the full 64-bit and 32-bit versions. Trying the 64-bit first I got a fatal error, but the second time it worked. I tried to launch my updated 64-bit game over 10 times and always got the fatal error on the splash page/first loading screen.

Haven't tried the 32-bit yet.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I downloaded the full 64-bit and 32-bit versions. Trying the 64-bit first I got a fatal error, but the second time it worked. I tried to launch my updated 64-bit game over 10 times and always got the fatal error on the splash page/first loading screen.

Haven't tried the 32-bit yet.
Just downloaded the update, had no issue what so ever run the 64bit one. Running on a Ryzen 7 2700x

Ikkou88

Jul 28, 2017
Animations dont work for me. The characters staying in eachother, and dont do anything, and then the scene is end. Any idea?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
This game is getting better and better. Are you planning on creating 3D interiors at one point? Gorgeous 3D models deserves to live in a 3D space, not in front of blurry images of various locations ^^ I'd imagine modders would get a lot more interested in the game if this happened too.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well this sucks. Hope you find and fix the fatal error soon. downloading 32 version ...... slowly .....
And I'm getting fatal error on both versions:cry:

Reactions: AnonF21
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes