• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
LP 2.0 Stable 64 bit (FULL) :
Rest of the links and versions will be available later today (Friday)
Change Log:
This update wraps up the graphical overhaul the game underwent over the last 5 updates + make some improvements in term of user-friendliness and finally bring 2.0 out of beta:
- New 'Recommended Actions' feature for those who prefer a bit of hand-holding, or simply can't be bothered to micro-manage your character's life (if you're super lazy, just keep pressing R after each action to go for the next recommendation)
- Hairstyles and facial & body hairstyles for the new male model
- Clothes for the new male model
- Each morph slider now also come with a box where you can enter a specific value outside of the usual 0.0 - 1.0 range to really fine-tune your character. Do so wth caution though as anything outside the normal range might deform the character.
- Some UI & control improvements, tooltips and other tweaks to make the game more user-friendly. People without a middle mouse button can now control the camera fine.
- Split the assets for the old 'Legacy' character models into an optional download, so that everyone doesn't have to download hundreds of mb for an optional setting that's disabled by default
- Bug fixes, performance optimizations and crash preventions
There are no 'Update Only' downloads for 2.0 Stable (they would have been way too huge to be useful anyway), only the full downloads, because the base requirement for future 'Update Only' downloads is now reset to 2.0 Stable (just like it did back in v1.10) so that the 'Update Only' download packages for 2.1, 2.2, etc will stay under 100 mb or so.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux: -

Update Only:
(not available for 2.0 Stable because with the graphic overhaul, the update only downloads have become too large and thus pointless. They will return in v2.1 onwards at much smaller size)

Change Log:
This update wraps up the graphical overhaul the game underwent over the last 5 updates + make some improvements in term of user-friendliness and finally bring 2.0 out of beta:
- New 'Recommended Actions' feature for those who prefer a bit of hand-holding, or simply can't be bothered to micro-manage your character's life (if you're super lazy, just keep pressing R after each action to go for the next recommendation)
- Hairstyles and facial & body hairstyles for the new male model
- Clothes for the new male model
- Each morph slider now also come with a box where you can enter a specific value outside of the usual 0.0 - 1.0 range to really fine-tune your character. Do so wth caution though as anything outside the normal range might deform the character.
- Some UI & control improvements, tooltips and other tweaks to make the game more user-friendly. People without a middle mouse button can now control the camera fine.
- Split the assets for the old 'Legacy' character models into an optional download, so that everyone doesn't have to download hundreds of mb for an optional setting that's disabled by default
- Bug fixes, performance optimizations and crash preventions
There are no 'Update Only' downloads for 2.0 Stable (they would have been way too huge to be useful anyway), only the full downloads, because the base requirement for future 'Update Only' downloads is now reset to 2.0 Stable (just like it did back in v1.10) so that the 'Update Only' download packages for 2.1, 2.2, etc will stay under 100 mb or so.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
my biggest gripe with the game is that there's no settings/preference/options in the menu when you first boot the game, you have to be in the game before you can get to them.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Did they build a proper UI? The last time I checked the game navigation, all was horrible convoluted and fiddly.

I do like the idea and this an ambitious project, but for me there were no real game ... It all felt very insignificant and incoherent.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
@Canto I have already modified or made quite a few scenes. A new version of "Invade a home" to "Invade someones Home" that allows the scene to activate on a chosen npc, rather than a temp one. When some scenes end, you get the option to kidnap the npc. There is a dungeon setup you can build within your house, with multiple rooms that then allows you to imprison people. After which you can keep and play with them or just ransom them back. So you can invade your bosses home (or anyone), kidnap them, put them in a dungeon, play with them and ransom them back to there family. However the problem is if your at work and a diffrent scene triggers with your boss in it, It's going to be a little strange!
Have you tried blockContact() yet?

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
And now it's pretty much perfect with males and females done + the problem with the middle mouse thing that I had forgotten about after I just shrugged and switched from laptop to desktop. A+

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
did ya plan in futur to add a possibility to generate random map ?
just for the fun. it would be great to have radom map generated.

also a fact to set an option for choose wich % of ethnic chars spawn. (like asian map = 90% asian chars created . african map = 99% black chars created , and etc... that would add more realism on some map :p )

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
anyone else's game to freezing on starting a TF game and loading the map after creation? Then nothing, game doesn't respond.

Last edited:

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
I have a lot crashes. Anyone else have the same?
EDIT: Crashes when I'm trying add relative and one time, when I tried to arrange viewing.
EDIT2: It looks like, the game crashes when new characters are created. It happens also when random encounter at work started.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here what i think should be corrected/added/fixed/whatever'ed.

- the Ui is awfull, really need to work on it more than on model imho. also sometime pressing ESC ddnt do anything, when sometime it open menu.
- animations need a lots of fixes, number one priority imho XD
- why did i m asked to get male phone number when i clearly stated that i m not interrested in male ? (i know we can just be friend, but one number is accepted, i got option to possible sex.. wtf ?)
- controls during sex scene is good, but view is very bad. should just zomm in in middle of the screen and that's it, instead of need to move all around the sceen until find a decent view. (animation like bone prone is wayy off the screen at beginning)
- UI (again) needa serious fix about food and all... as for now, its confusing as fuck and very terrible to know wtf i m in need.
- camera should automatically follow the player when he move into another location. its honestly bad to need clicking on the location once the player is there to select the option for make the camera move there.
- lots of stuff similar to that.

all in all, game is great. it grow very good. but the UI and gameplay style of the game need a serious boost. its very awfull for now. that's the main black point of the game and a real game killer for me.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Having the same problem, while starting a new game, creating a character, and after selecting a map to enter into, the game freezes and never responds. :(

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
When I 1st join this forum I was on winxp with 4 megs of ram & a 11 year old video card. Now that people have gave me win7 crack, 8 megs of ram & a video card that kicks ass & it now runs everything on this forum except this game! starting this game it is 1 in a 100 change it will play now. I would try to download the new version but I feel unreal & amd will still not get along. I hope this game keeps getting better but sadly without me playing it anymore.
Edit: Something that puzzles me is I can run this https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-703-alpha-derelictwulf.2483/ & it start every time & runs wide open "all settings high." & it is unreal????????
Crazy!

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Try the central London map, seems to be the only one that runs for me!
No forget that! Clicked on veiw a house and player went running off to a diffrent one miles away. Another house just crashes the game, and pause seems to be broken, time pauses but player still moves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shilou
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes