Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
yes, this is by design.
To be honest, I think some people just play too many Renpy and RPGMaker games on here that they just expect the same gameplay and structured story (go there > do this > unlock this H-scene) in every games and struggle with the freedom (I've seen tons of comments on here asking for a walkthrough guide to unlock H-scenes before even downloading the game). I've yet to receive any complaints about not knowing what to do at all from LoversLab users for example (mostly Bethesda games' fans, some Sims fans) , this complaint is pretty much unique to f95. Even we ignore the fact that the game has tutorials, tooltips, FAQ, and recommended actions feature (the latter can reduce the gameplay to pretty much pressing R again and again, not all that more difficult than a Renpy game), there are icons popping up on the map, surely the natural reaction is to try click on them?
Understand the point of view, its just that this makes difficulty with modding the game. Basicly I need user input to fire any script. eg i want the pc to collect rent every week, I can do this in several ways. But until the user does something such as watches a movie etc, the event will never fire. The "waiting" action makes a massive dead zone where nothing can happen. Not sure why you would just sit there doing nothing, but it appears people are, regardless I can work around it.
On a more constructive note, found bugs etc.
when you give an npc clothing and then equip it, the next npc you try to equip with clothing will also have the stuff given to the first one.(hope thats clear, even sound gibberish too me)
PC seems to be constantly gaining clothing, have to have a wardrobe clearout once a week.
Bedrooms are awsome, but everything white looks blue? how about a light configure in the bedroom designer, rather than scenes.
Bedrooms could be a lot more functional with a small change. If "setBackground()" could be used to call a pre user made bedroom file eg "setBackground(Bedroom47)" I could think of loads of uses ;)

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I come back to this game from update to update, but for each step forward it makes, the problems it has amplifies.
My main concern is the UI. Click menus shouldn't need a scroll and even less a search bar, they are used for contextual uses, not an universal access. The best case here would be to add a side UI, with all the choices available for the current place (When you are at the cafe, you can drink, socialize, use bathroom,...). Or if you really want to see the options before moving, use more sub menus, like with the modeling or criminal options (side note, the scroll shouldn't stay at the same place for the transition). Use windows' basic right click as en example, or the sims if you want something with longer text.
But the worst is during the sex actions. I don't want to spend more time selecting what to see than watching it. Here again, a side menu is needed, but some randomization or context would help.

I'm not trying to piss on the game, I want this game to be good too (I already modded the scenes to make a world with only woman and futa work with all scenes), but the UX is so bad I'm getting annoyed more than I can enjoy it.

Vinfamy, if you need help with the UX, I can discuss that with you (I work in gamedev too)

ggx95

Nov 10, 2017
Okay, so after some updates, the problem is still there for me! The game stay freezed and does nothing until i change the active window ( use the ALT+TAB) . I like this game , even when ppl say its not rly easy to understand, but this bug is rly rly starting to piss me off :/

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Okay, so after some updates, the problem is still there for me! The game stay freezed and does nothing until i change the active window ( use the ALT+TAB) . I like this game , even when ppl say its not rly easy to understand, but this bug is rly rly starting to piss me off :/
Cant help with a fix sorry, but I can say I have seen this happen to mine. But only when its run in windowed mode (Alt-Ent), and for some reason it looses focus on the game, may help someone else know whats happening.

ggx95

Nov 10, 2017
Cant help with a fix sorry, but I can say I have seen this happen to mine. But only when its run in windowed mode (Alt-Ent), and for some reason it looses focus on the game, may help someone else know whats happening.
Well, i did try even a full screen play, still nothing. it is compatible with windows 10 ? or not? xD I still cant figure out a solution about it.... even tried to search on google about unreal engine games... no resolve... i will still wait XD

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Well, i did try even a full screen play, still nothing. it is compatible with windows 10 ? or not? xD I still cant figure out a solution about it.... even tried to search on google about unreal engine games... no resolve... i will still wait XD
of course it's compatible with Windows 10, I use Windows 10 myself.
It's some software you have installed that's conflicting with it

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Strangley enough I always have problems running unreal games, Except this one. and every unreal game I have run, tries to turn on my VR headset, again except this one. Suppose there is something diffrent here.
I can’t get a job
Try turning up job experiance or performance think its one of them.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The sliders in this game need to be tweaked. I was using the safe sliders, never going over 1, and your models can still end up clipping all over the place. What looks fine in the creator can end up looking like a monstrosity in certain positions.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
The sliders in this game need to be tweaked. I was using the safe sliders, never going over 1, and your models can still end up clipping all over the place. What looks fine in the creator can end up looking like a monstrosity in certain positions.
It's not the morph targets. It's some modelling flaw in the original Daz meshes themselves ( maybe a handful of misplaced verticles somewhere underneath the skin so we don't notice with the default preset), unfortunately I'm just not good enough at 3d modeling to figure out which verticles and how to fix them. If any experienced modelers know what's going on, I'll be more happy to fix it.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
guys can i put all 4 mods , and the maps i put all or what and where ? can you guide me
yes, as far as I'm aware, the mods are compatible with each other. They're optional though, not part of the base game.
don't need to download all maps, in fact, you don't need to download any map at all (they're optional download).The base game already comes with the default London map.
If this is your first time trying the game, no need for any mods or maps. Just download the full download (1.3 gb) and play

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
I have some wicked and crazy request about some shemale and or futa??? selffuck with creampie and pregnancy???

Reactions: raykun

h10

Oct 3, 2017
Hey!
I was playing with the modding system (i'm currently making one, i might share it if i don't get lazy before having a playable version...) and i noticed three"problems" :
-When you use choices, the scene will be broken if you don't put an empty line between your choices and your "If".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-If i have tabulations in my script, it may break the scene too. (Thanksfully, Notepadd++ can "Replace all" in two clicks)

-I noticed that stalk_facebook.lpscene in vin_Base works only with "Impregnated" npc. (Yep, it's not used right now... I randomly stubbled on it and got curious :p)

Also, if i want to share my mod, do you have a "happy place" to upload it or do i post it here?

PS: Is there a way to make "nested menu" like "sexwork"?

Last edited:
Reactions: tkwas

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hey!
I was playing with the modding system (i'm currently making one, i might share it if i don't get lazy before having a playable version...) and i noticed three"problems" :
-When you use choices, the scene will be broken if you don't put an empty line between your choices and your "If".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-If i have tabulations in my script, it may break the scene too. (Thanksfully, Notepadd++ can "Replace all" in two clicks)

-I noticed that stalk_facebook.lpscene in vin_Base works only with "Impregnated" npc. (Yep, it's not used right now... I randomly stubbled on it and got curious :p)

Also, if i want to share my mod, do you have a "happy place" to upload it or do i post it here?

PS: Is there a way to make "nested menu" like "sexwork"?
no way to make nested menu yet
The spaces and tabs thing is mentioned in explanation.lpscene I think, but yeah, these are very common problems people run into so I probably should make people aware of this more somewhere
Impregnated is just any NPC passed from the game's hard code into a lpscene. It was orignally used for pregnancy hence the name.
Just upload it on here and I'll link to it from the OP and Discord
Thank you for modding the game

Reactions: h10 and tkwas
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes