tehzle

Sep 28, 2018
i love the freedom in this game but we desperately need 2 things: colored nails and footwear (especially heels)! i guess the nails can be done rather easy but i got NO clue how to do it since i'm just a player and would rather need a "edit this with this to get x"-kinda tutorial to make me do it ^^'
but yeah, loving the game and hoping for more additions soon!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
that karma upgrade sounds a bit weird to me. so basically: you do good things to have better luck in your life? am i right here? if so...why? shouldn't specific karma attract events, people or situation suitable for said karma? like e.g. when i'm playing as a super bad guy that i will get events that lead me to other criminals or i will have opportunities doing bad things in specific situations i wouldn't otherwhise be able to do with good karma (and vice versa).

overall, it feels like a mixed bag to me and honestly doesn't really fit into a simulation (just gotta look at the richest persons on the world => all assholes who screwed other people and no karma that prevented 'em from doing it). guess i will simply disable that option. pity, 'cause ya can do a lot of things with karma as shown in games like fallout new vegas 'n stuff.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
How much do you need to be able to play this game smoothly? I mean which version of the computer window? because i use window ten, fps is too heavy

Reactions: Ggf858

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
How much do you need to be able to play this game smoothly? I mean which version of the computer window? because i use window ten, fps is too heavy
windows doesn't matter, 7, 8 or 10 are all fine (64 bit respectively). the hardware is your crucial part.

d22249

Feb 12, 2018
A game should be fun. The new karma system punishes certain play styles and railroads you into other play styles. That's not fun. I really enjoyed this game. Now, not so much. I'll check back next month to see if karma can be disabled or easily edited, like looks, intelligence etc.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
ggx95
Dont know if you will catch this, but I had a thought about your problem with the game. Try disabling "windows game mode".

h10

Oct 3, 2017
A game should be fun. The new karma system punishes certain play styles and railroads you into other play styles. That's not fun. I really enjoyed this game. Now, not so much. I'll check back next month to see if karma can be disabled or easily edited, like looks, intelligence etc.
It CAN be disabled.
Edit LifePlay/Content/Modules/vin_Base/Stats/Longterm/karma.lpstat
Set STAT_MIN and STAT_MAX to 50, et voilà!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Gallery mod
This one do the same thing but way better and with more options. ^^
Just one question now that i've had the ability to look at both mods. This is probably a novice question but worth asking, does this just function as a gallery or does it also have ramifications like pregnancy ?
Only asking because i can't tell if the mod is treating the players as temporary actors (hookers etc) or will use the actual actors if able.

Reactions: Power Lord

d22249

Feb 12, 2018
The karma system seems kind of random. Fuck your neighbors wife, bad karma. Gangbang your girlfriend with her father and both brothers, good karma.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
The karma system seems kind of random. Fuck your neighbors wife, bad karma. Gangbang your girlfriend with her father and both brothers, good karma.
Vinfamy is putting in new elements, to fully make this work would require going through every script and adding the changes. Anyone could probabily do that!

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Might be an idea for someone to uplload the karma disable script, to stop problems, I havent downloaded this version yet so I cant.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I've tried this game before and was reminded of the movie Speed. To paraphrase Howard Payne: "Pop quiz, hotshot! You wake up in a strange city with no clue what you should be doing and no clue what options you have to choose from. Time is ticking. What do you do?"

I really wish these was a guide or manual for this.

tkwas

Sep 4, 2019
Yo
some this mods i dont know where to extract/install...
gallery?
propose?
additional activities?
All the mods goes to: LifePlay\Content\Modules
There are some basic mods made by Vinfamy (NTR, Pregnancy, etc...)

As i remember the only exceptions are set relationship and propose to companion.

There are more info in links to each mod.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy can you please tell,in which folder are the archivements rewards?
So i can edit the rewards stats.
It's in GI.uasset which you'll need Unreal Engine to edit. I may export the data to text files in the future and allow people to make their own achievements, but it's a new feature so the functionality is not finalized enough to do this yet.

Reactions: tkwas

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
PSA for those people who don't care about "karma" but want an easy way around it.

Open /lifeplay/content/saves/
Open whichever slot your save is in
Navigate to /characters/
Find Player.lpcharacter Open this with a text editor (Notepad++ etc...)
Search for STAT perks and change the last number value to whatever value you want that's above 15.
Save - Launch the game
Now invest your points into the "Lucky Bastard" perk. Spend whatever other points you have wherever you want.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
PSA for those people who don't care about "karma" but want an easy way around it.

Open /lifeplay/content/saves/
Open whichever slot your save is in
Navigate to /characters/
Find Player.lpcharacter Open this with a text editor (Notepad++ etc...)
Search for STAT perks and change the last number value to whatever value you want that's above 15.
Save - Launch the game
Now invest your points into the "Lucky Bastard" perk. Spend whatever other points you have wherever you want.
If you prefer this method, this can be done in game more easily, just Ctrl + E > change first name to Vinfamy > Confirm. Ctrl + T > add perk points. Change your name back.
If you want to use Notepad, far quicker to just edit karma.lpstat 's min and max to 50

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes