R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Gallery mod
Let's you see sex poses from your PC. (right click -> CHEAT Gallery)
Some options are present even if there is no sex scene implemented. (for futur update of the game)
I use SexNoAffair() so it shouldn't be considered cheating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS :
Vinfamy can you remove henna_booty_call from the mod's list?
This one do the same thing but way better and with more options. ^^
h10, just wanted to let you know to get this to work I had to put in this directory "see screenshot" Thank you for this, it was a pain wanting to have sex with someone but have to wait till they wanted to with you. Now with your mod you can have sex with anyone you want to @ anytime. Thumbs up man!

Reactions: Gabaw and h10

h10

Oct 3, 2017
Just one question now that i've had the ability to look at both mods. This is probably a novice question but worth asking, does this just function as a gallery or does it also have ramifications like pregnancy ?
Only asking because i can't tell if the mod is treating the players as temporary actors (hookers etc) or will use the actual actors if able.
Good point! I use the player and npc, no clone or whatever...
So yeah, in theory (it depends on how "SexNoAffair()" works), they can become pregnant, get std, etc...
I'll look into it.

h10, just wanted to let you know to get this to work I had to put in this directory "see screenshot" Thank you for this, it was a pain wanting to have sex with someone but have to wait till they wanted to with you. Now with your mod you can have sex with anyone you want to @ anytime. Thumbs up man!
You're welcome! :)
You "have" to puts mods in the Modules folder and activates them in-game with Esc->Mods.
It works in your case because you put my mod in the vin_Incest mod, and vin_Incest is ON. ^^

Reactions: R0y

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Vinfamy

Seeing a lot of complaints here about the karma system.. Personally I like it. It's a new thing and sure could be flexed out better over time but I like it because of all the quests, achievements, and misc things/ideas you can tie to it to make the game more fun and interesting.

It's awesome to see how much this game's grown and improved over the past year (y)

h10

Oct 3, 2017
Ok guys need the save files because iam lazy to start from early game back.
Err... It's a sandbox game where you can create your friends/familly in a few clic and edit your stats in the menu (money, fame, etc...).
Why would you need a save?? (I mean, if you start a new game, set your money high, get a home, and generate a few random npc, it'll take you 5 minutes and you would have the same thing as someone else's save ^^')

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
OK, next time my sleep is interrupted, I'm going to see if I can click the play button the way I just did at work. Otherwise when I wake up at 1am, I can't get back to sleep.
Because of this, I'm stuck on 15 to 20 energy at all times, but usually it is at 0.

What is going on?
O- I'm in this photo and I don't like it.

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
OK, next time my sleep is interrupted, I'm going to see if I can click the play button the way I just did at work. Otherwise when I wake up at 1am, I can't get back to sleep.
Because of this, I'm stuck on 15 to 20 energy at all times, but usually it is at 0.

What is going on?
O- I'm in this photo and I don't like it.
Esc > Settings > no action timeout to false. This action timeout feature is admittedly kinda arbitrary to add some challenge to the game.

Reactions: Canto Forte
Oct 3, 2019
So I really want to like this game, last time I tried it I think was a 1.x build, but I got so lost I stopped playing. Is there a Tips and Guides for this game that could maybe help explain how the game works? I think I remember a tutorial but it's been awhile, I remember having a hard time just finding a job and interacting with NPC's, so I didn't get around to the H-scenes. Might anyone here be able to lend me a hand?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
So I really want to like this game, last time I tried it I think was a 1.x build, but I got so lost I stopped playing. Is there a Tips and Guides for this game that could maybe help explain how the game works? I think I remember a tutorial but it's been awhile, I remember having a hard time just finding a job and interacting with NPC's, so I didn't get around to the H-scenes. Might anyone here be able to lend me a hand?
Just press R repeatedly to pick the next recommended action that the game suggests for you until you get a hang of it

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
can anyone pls tell me how to buy/wear/change clothes? i m naked most of the time, u can say always naked. i m new to the game so pls

Aug 8, 2017
can anyone pls tell me how to buy/wear/change clothes? i m naked most of the time, u can say always naked. i m new to the game so pls
Changing clothes can be done through the right click menu or, as of a recent patch, the "Generic actions you can take anywhere" menu on the right (white laptop on a dark red background). You can either scroll to find it or use the search box to narrow down the displayed selection.

Buying clothes can be done from Clothing Stores, Department Stores, Markets, and more specialized shops. Keep in mind that by default that action can only be taken once a day.

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
Changing clothes can be done through the right click menu or, as of a recent patch, the "Generic actions you can take anywhere" menu on the right (white laptop on a dark red background). You can either scroll to find it or use the search box to narrow down the displayed selection.

Buying clothes can be done from Clothing Stores, Department Stores, Markets, and more specialized shops. Keep in mind that by default that action can only be taken once a day.
i know all these....thats why i cant figure out whats going on....its still naked and also before when i made a character the clothing option was showing, but last time i made a character, no clothing option was coming
dont know how to dress up as anything i m doing is not working regarding dressing up

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes