MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I've gotten fatal error already but then tried again and it was fine. I finally figured out how NPC relation creator works. You have to use a console command.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
(requires LifePlay 2.0 Stable) . . .

Would this version : "LifePlay__2_0_Beta_1_64-bit_WithHOTFIX" meet the requirement ?

If not, Where would I find one, so I could use the "Up-Date" versions ?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Concerning "Housing", as in: Are there only "bedrooms" ? Really ? Was expecting a standard size house : Kitchen, Living room, Bathroom, and a Bedroom or 2 .

I was going to ask, if there are different size "houses" available ?
(like a big house, with several bedrooms, like for use as a "Harem House" , (or for a large family), after all, there is Polyamorous mod, included in Base Game, but it's lacking a "Polygamy" mod, unlike the Sims games, which it has been compared to, among their Adult -Mods , they do have that option)

Cause, you know, people do have sex in other rooms of a house, besides the Bedroom !:oops::rolleyes::sneaky:

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
I had this problem. I figured it was because of a new display driver I downloaded.

What video card do you have?

I ended up uninstalling my display drivers, running Display Driver Uninstaller (a third party app - google it) after booting into safe mode and installing a new display driver. The new display driver was a slightly newer version than the one I had just installed a few days earlier.

Anyway this is the overkill approach I will take whenever I get weird errors like that in any game... You might be fine just installing a new driver, or uninstalling your old and installing again. This overkill approach worked for me. You will have to google Display Driver Uninstaller and how to restart windows 10 in safe mode before running it.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Concerning "Housing", as in: Are there only "bedrooms" ? Really ? Was expecting a standard size house : Kitchen, Living room, Bathroom, and a Bedroom or 2 .

I was going to ask, if there are different size "houses" available ?
(like a big house, with several bedrooms, like for use as a "Harem House" , (or for a large family), after all, there is Polyamorous mod, included in Base Game, but it's lacking a "Polygamy" mod, unlike the Sims games, which it has been compared to, among their Adult -Mods , they do have that option)

Cause, you know, people do have sex in other rooms of a house, besides the Bedroom !:oops::rolleyes::sneaky:
The developer Vinfamy does want to split the house into rooms but he said it would require lots of work to do so. For now, it would have to be a single room displayed at any time.

As for other rooms, I think we just recently figured this out but the next update will only focus on adding additional sex positions as animations are least likely to introduce the bugs due to this being holiday and all. So expect this possible solution sometimes after New Year's.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

2.15 includes a public beta testing period before official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient). No previous beta testing experience is required - it's as simple as playing the game normally and report any bugs you encounter.
  • (requires v2.0 Stable or later)
The beta testing period will last around 24 hours, aiming for official release of v2.15 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) before Saturday, 28 December
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is . But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait a bit more for the final v2.15 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
- 20 new animations, consisting of:
-- 5 male-female Cowgirl animations, including some femdom ones
-- 5 male-female Doggy animations, including some rough ones
-- 4 female solo animations
-- 3 male-female-female animations where one of the girls has a dick or is wearing a strapon (i.e. so that she and the guy can double penetrate the remaining girl, etc)
-- 3 male-male-female animations where one guy is a cuckold and the other guy is a bull (Don't worry, I know the cuckold/ NTR fetish is very much up to personal taste, so you will never see these animations unless you have the optional NTR module enabled - it's disabled by default of course)
- Bug fixes and other improvements

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, I just want to make sure , I'm getting this straight, like say for instance, this new version 2.15, that if you DL the " FULL" version, you shouldn't need anything else, to have the total "base-game", & be able to start playing the game, correct ? (Not counting any Mods, not already added)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Okay, I just want to make sure , I'm getting this straight, like say for instance, this new version 2.15, that if you DL the " FULL" version, you shouldn't need anything else, to have the total "base-game", & be able to start playing the game, correct ? (Not counting any Mods, not already added)
Full means it's a completely new download with the new files incorportated into it. So you'll be downloading the entire game again.

Update literally only contains the files that changed and you can just copy those files into your existing folder.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
What I do is put it in the location where the game folder is, rename it to just to the version number, rename the game folder to the new version - unzip and it puts anything new in and replaces anything it needs to.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I just set aside two folders, one for public and one for beta. And then I just use updates from now on.

But if you take this two-branch approach, you need to make sure that any saves you want to continue to the other branch are copied over to that branch.

---

One small tip: If you need to move back and forward quickly between sub-folders like the root and mods, make shortcuts to each other in opposing folders. So I would have "mods" shortcut in root folder and the root shortcut in "mods folders. More especially important, though, for the modders would be shortcuts between mods and docs folders.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Lostlegends : check out test.lpscene in v2.15, I added setBackground3d() and reenabled passTime() . Haven't got around to the whole setStartingPosition yet though, hopefully this will be in v2.16
Thanks, Will get back to you later, currently almost finnished haremV1 for Dungeon, plus bonus granny grabbin scenes for stalking, But I like to stay drunk as much as possible over Xmas.

• Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Actualy on the Dungeon subject, I could use some diffrent Characters. If you think you are any good at producing NPC's, Please help. I could use several students(around 18/19yo) and several grannies (Around 70yo) currently. Hair/skin colour unimportant. Basicly make them in the game/ save them out, and then upload the .lpcharacter data I can then merge with this to make better NPC's, for the mod.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
I could use several students(around 18/19yo) and several grannies (Around 70yo) currently. Hair/skin colour unimportant.
There are presets to transform any random char into this in my PimpYourGirl, check the presets folder. Feel free to use them. You generate a person and then blend the preset over with blendPreset(), it will make them look old or young.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
There are presets to transform any random char into this in my PimpYourGirl, check the presets folder. Feel free to use them. You generate a person and then blend the preset over with blendPreset(), it will make them look old or young.
Thanks and yes I knoow I already have presets I have made myself, however other people have other styles. Having several presets made by diffrent people and then blending with mine could create some better looking, and diffrent NPC's.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
The having the other rooms would be nice, but there'd need to be more objects. There are sofas, but who has a sofa in the bedroom? Maybe 1st would be a living room with new objects like TVs and recliners.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 2.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

Change Log:
- 20 new animations, consisting of:
-- 5 male-female Cowgirl animations, including some femdom ones
-- 5 male-female Doggy animations, including some rough ones
-- 4 female solo animations
-- 3 male-female-female animations where one of the girls has a dick or is wearing a strapon (i.e. so that she and the guy can double penetrate the remaining girl, etc)
-- 3 male-male-female animations where one guy is a cuckold and the other guy is a bull (Don't worry, I know the cuckold/ NTR fetish is very much up to personal taste, so you will never see these animations unless you have the optional NTR module enabled - it's disabled by default of course)
- Bug fixes and other improvements

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes