Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
OK, so I now have: Dungeon Mod, Slave Trainer Mod and Harem Mod. I'm guessing that I only need the last one, now, right?
IF YOU ARE USING THE ORIGINAL DUNGEON MOD DELETE IT! you only need the latest version. check LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\ If you have any folder in there call "LL_Dungeon*" get rid of it. Everything in "LL_SlaveTrainer" will over write and is safe to just keep updating/overwrite.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I don't Know about Dressing up like a Cat!

You can stalk someone at the University!
You can undress, rape or kidnap this person.

The Dungeon Mod let you have cells so you can kidnap
You can play with them in cell. I see no reason you can not murder them
Thats a little dark for me ! but if others request it, I am willing to add it.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Can you add you own created characters to the dungeon or Harem mod...Can you enslave you family ect...i sounds like you can
You can enslave any npc thats is game created or player created, However I am not sure family will work, they use diffrent details to normal npcs. I will look into it later, bedtime now.

Reactions: Yarla

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Lostlegends - My "darker" side would/will try what you have just released, (at some point) !

Though, my "nicer/Lover" side would be interested in the Stalker?/Search for potential mates/lovers, Harem Mod, as such in "collecting" those who my PC would have an "interest" in !

EDIT #1 : This, " A group room, Send up to 3 slaves here from the single cells for group play", (from your " Dungeon Mod V3 ").

Is this still a feature in current " Dungeon Mod V3.2 The Harem Update 1 ?
or
has the "group room", become the " The Basic Harem room " ?
Which then, I ask this:
Does this include the Trainer/PC , with the up to 3 , potential mates/lovers, for training ?

So, this :
Can you add you own created characters to the dungeon or Harem mod...Can you enslave you family ect...i sounds like you can
would have interest to me also :sneaky:.

Yarla - just wanted to say Thank You for providing an interesting (4 points of interest) "young Lady" character, who I will most likely make as Main PC, or at least, a younger sister to the PC :p:love: !

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a way to edit save files? Found where they are but they can't be opened in np++ (in any usable fashion anyway)

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
I asked that on the patreon page and his response was that due to the scaling of the models one cannot simply put a shemale model in place of a male one so shemale content vis a vis multiple partners and the NTR animations will most likely be a future update, hopefully the next one but you never know.
Oh, ok, fingers crossed then. Thanks for the reply!

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Lostlegends - My "darker" side would/will try what you have just released, (at some point) !

Though, my "nicer/Lover" side would be interested in the Stalker?/Search for potential mates/lovers, Harem Mod, as such in "collecting" those who my PC would have an "interest" in !

EDIT #1 : This, " A group room, Send up to 3 slaves here from the single cells for group play", (from your " Dungeon Mod V3 ").

Is this still a feature in current " Dungeon Mod V3.2 The Harem Update 1 ?
or
has the "group room", become the " The Basic Harem room " ?
Which then, I ask this:
Does this include the Trainer/PC , with the up to 3 , potential mates/lovers, for training ?

So, this :

would have interest to me also :sneaky:.

Yarla - just wanted to say Thank You for providing an interesting (4 points of interest) "young Lady" character, who I will most likely make as Main PC, or at least, a younger sister to the PC :p:love: !
The Group room is currently in the Dungeon(Forced Group), The Harem will have a group room in next update.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

UnlimitedBoi

May 6, 2019
Can I edit my own perks? Like, can I disable one of the perk, perhaps via file altering? Goddamn, this 'sneaky bull' took away the exciting part of getting caught in act.

Also, I'm still standing firmly with my request of 'we need action button like 'arrange orgy', 'become bull', 'go to swinger party', and 'peep at the bathroom''.

actuallyian

Donor
Jan 18, 2018
This Life Sim seems to be on a roll at the moment with continual improvments and community support. Keep up the good work!

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
BETTER PREGNANCY UPDATE 1.6 (Lifeplay Version 2.15 required)
- USING THE NEW 3D ROOMS FOR MOST SCENES - A big thank you to Vima for designing most of them!!
BP1_6_07.JPG BP1_6_09.JPG BP1_6_06.JPG BP1_6_05.JPG BP1_6_04.JPG BP1_6_03.JPG BP1_6_01.JPG
- Added service functions and settings (to check and end pregnancies if needed)
- Dialog changes and fixes - Thank to ZTex for proofreading!
- Vima's fix for taking pets to the hospital :D
- Added a few random encounter for pregnant wifes/NPCs
- Small dialog changes in prenatal class and other places to make it more clear for player what they need to do
- Fix for prenatal course conditions to prevent the weird situtation of nurse being pregnant from you, your companion AND holding the course at the same time
- Fix for random calls when player & dating are pregnant
- Fix for pregnant woman giving birth twice
- Fix for already pregnant woman as dating/wife (birth sometimes was just skipped)

https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-15-vinfamy.11321/post-2630780

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2017
Dungeon Mod V3.2 The Harem Update 1
Original Details https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-15-vinfamy.11321/post-2768786
What is included
The Basic Harem room: Please build the Harem first(May cause issues if you dont). As normal fluff and filler not yet done, so no real cost to the building.
Once A slave reaches 100 obediance they can be transferd to the harem.
Harem currently has limited features, but it will show you where its heading.
Bonus: Stalking Now has Elder kidnap options, for you granny grabbers. Stalk/Homes/Elder.
Note: starting a harem will add the OpenRelationship status as they will be classed as Girlfriends.
To move slave into harem:Obediance >= 100: Process slave: Send to harem.
What isnt included yet.
Harem multi npc sex.
Harem girl work tasks: Will include Maid/ Prostitute(posibly combined with sexybastardo's prostitue mod) and what ever other ideas I have(Open to sujestions)
Fluff stuff, build cost, conversations, basic filler.
Quirks, each slave will have a random action that has a much greater impact on stats.
To Install
Unpack into the Lifeplay main folder(where Lifeplay.exe is)
End result should look like this "LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\LL_SlaveTrainer\"
If the "LL_SlaveTrainer" folder isnt in Modules, One of us did something wrong!
Enable LL_SlaveTrainer in the mods menu.
To use
Menu/Crime/Dungeon - Build and visit your Dungeon
Menu/Crime/Hunt for Slaves - Get more slaves!
Fixed
Bug that removed slave in the process slave menu(Even if you didnt sell them)
Time related bug.
Added the base npc models for students and elders (Forgot these in last updates)

Please report all errors (Apart from spellings/Typos as I am still working through those)

View attachment 498582
I keep failing every action when I get fear above 100. Is there anything I am doing wrong? Help would be great :)

Reactions: mecha_froggy

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Might be easier if you tell us the reason why you want to edit a save, Almost everything is changable in game.
There are notable exceptions however. Pregnancy info, character flags, stuff like that.

I'm actually not even trying to change anything at the moment, just trying to get preg times on a few characters (the end-of-day updates the "pregnancy info" setting gives are for some reason only telling me about one character)

Doesn't really work - it only pulls up a tiny fraction of the file

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
There are notable exceptions however. Pregnancy info, character flags, stuff like that.

I'm actually not even trying to change anything at the moment, just trying to get preg times on a few characters (the end-of-day updates the "pregnancy info" setting gives are for some reason only telling me about one character)

Doesn't really work - it only pulls up a tiny fraction of the file
That's the only site I know of. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I keep failing every action when I get fear above 100. Is there anything I am doing wrong? Help would be great :)
Lol think I should have explained better. The idea is to not let fear get to 100! Each action puts up fear and obedience. Obediance is good ;) Fear is bad! To train npc you have to get obediance to 100 not fear. Fear goes down over time, so train as much as you can, without letting fear get to 100, then leave come back later, train some more etc..etc..

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
just trying to get preg times on a few characters (the end-of-day updates the "pregnancy info" setting gives are for some reason only telling me about one character)
Install Better pregnancy and use "Check pregnancy" in the "Better Pregnancy 1.6 Settings" with the NPC as companion. It will tell you the days.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
Jun 17, 2017
Lol think I should have explained better. The idea is to not let fear get to 100! Each action puts up fear and obedience. Obediance is good ;) Fear is bad! To train npc you have to get obediance to 100 not fear. Fear goes down over time, so train as much as you can, without letting fear get to 100, then leave come back later, train some more etc..etc..
Alright, thanks for the help :)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Some old problems still - sims under 30 shouldn't get the scene asking if they want to be a sugardaddy/sugarmomma. That's silly. Top clothing disappears when you remove bottom from PC/NPCs in sex scenes.

New - with the new time advance for scenes, in player-initiated ones the time from selecting to happening needs to be reduced. I always assumed it took into account how long the scene would take. Some of these are very long and completely too much with time to start plus time advance.

Reactions: Vinfamy
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes