Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Hi, wiki admin here. Glad that the descriptions helped. Some mods listed there could use descriptions but I am the only the active regular contributor there and some posts for certain mods were hard to translate to suitable format for wiki description, sometimes lacking in details. I'll have to see about rectifying that with creators of these mods in question.

I cannot guarantee that the listing will always be up-to-date, especially as long as I am the only active contributor on the wiki and there is so much content to add. Frankly, I am rather a bit exhausted after all the work I have done on wiki with so much things to do. Not to mention I am now also administering the reddit as well. So I have a bit on the plate right now.

If anyone can contribute to the wiki and/or the reddit, that would be great.

Anyway, that being said, Merry Christmas to you and everyone here!
Just wanted to Thank You, for all the work You have Done, so far! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
It's nice to have a Place to go, for a Chance to find, what one is looking for ! :D (y)(y)(y)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Lostlegends - Did I really see this "harem", in reference to your Dungeons Mod ?

Guess that means, I'm going to have to check-out yet another Mod :p !

Seeing the potential of this game, has got me very excited for it's future !:love:(y)

Any chance for a "Polygamy" Mod, anyone ? Vinfamy? (should really be part of the Core game, much like "polyamorous" already is )

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
Vinfamy I just played with the new version and noticed something odd, up until now events, like meeting a new person, would just randomly pop up, resolve and that's that, but now whenever an event ends and I unpause, the in-game time suddenly jumps forward by a couple of minutes.
Is that intentional? Was time continuing wherever it was, no matter the event taking place, in the previous version a bug?

Edit: It was especially noticeable when I paused time while at work, invited a girl out, made her my wife, had sex to celebrate, used "the new goodbye" to walk her home, had sex with her again and then just chatted until the event ended automatically. At first it seemed like everything was normal, time was the same as when I invited her out, but then when I unpaused to continue working, suddenly the clock jumped forward several hours! This never happened in version 2.14

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Vinfamy - Just curious : These animations, " 3 male-male-female animations where one guy is a cuckold and the other guy is a bull ".
Are these in "addition" to a set-of-same, already in-game ? or the only set ?

Because, it doesn't need to be just, "NTR" only, animations, ( as in normal non-NTR 3-somes), asking cause I don't know, what all the animations are, that are presently in-game.

NOT meaning to "take-anything-away" from the NTR crowd .

Dec 16, 2019
I created an Asian Female/ts as close as possible to my looks as the game setting will allow. She is petite size girl. Her face and hair can be altered. Her body is a design break through. I have play tested her and she works great.

Here is some Pics: I added the TS version... Just take the penis off for female version. My character in the game is very Dominant, very sneaky and Martial arts expert. I a Bisexual female in real life but have fetish for getting other woman pregnant. This game provides that fetish.
i got a boner
Hottest Girl there is.jpg

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy I just played with the new version and noticed something odd, up until now events, like meeting a new person, would just randomly pop up, resolve and that's that, but now whenever an event ends and I unpause, the in-game time suddenly jumps forward by a couple of minutes.
Is that intentional? Was time continuing wherever it was, no matter the event taking place, in the previous version a bug?

Edit: It was especially noticeable when I paused time while at work, invited a girl out, made her my wife, had sex to celebrate, used "the new goodbye" to walk her home, had sex with her again and then just chatted until the event ended automatically. At first it seemed like everything was normal, time was the same as when I invited her out, but then when I unpaused to continue working, suddenly the clock jumped forward several hours! This never happened in version 2.14
deliberate. Some scenes will now make time jump - makes more sense than the old system of time not moving at all no matter what happens in the scene. I mean, it takes time to say hello and introduce yourself to a new person - it doesn't just happen instantly.
your second example, it clearly makes more sense if time jumps. How could you do all of that IRL in 0 seconds?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
The having the other rooms would be nice, but there'd need to be more objects. There are sofas, but who has a sofa in the bedroom? Maybe 1st would be a living room with new objects like TVs and recliners.
A small, 2-person "sofa", aka Loveseat, is sometimes common to bedrooms, mostly female bedrooms . . . . just say'n :p .

EDIT : regular size sofa in bedroom = apparently very entertaining "Lovemaking" going on / or love to perform to an audience ? :p :giggle:
Well, you asked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
deliberate. Some scenes will now make time jump - makes more sense than the old system of time not moving at all no matter what happens in the scene. I mean, it takes time to say hello and introduce yourself to a new person - it doesn't just happen instantly.
your second example, it clearly makes more sense if time jumps. How could you do all of that IRL in 0 seconds?
Yes it makes sense, it's just that I didn't expect it to suddenly be a thing and now I have to change my playstyle accordingly.

Yarla I also tried out your character and I might just add her as an NPC or even as a relative in every playthrough now, very well made character! :love:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
2.15 will be an animation update since it's Christmas so most of the beta testers won't be available and animations are the safest in terms not introducing new bugs
2.16 will probably be sound and expression
I'm also planning to reintroduce voting on the next update now that most of the overhauls and major new features I needed to do are out of the way (the only things left are sounds, expression and better looking maps with textured buildings and stuffs) so 2020 will mostly be 'content' updates focusing on fetishes, animations, quests, scenes, character customization assets etc
Ermm . . . . " fetishes " like MORE Clothing Also, right? . . . especially SEXY Clothing for the Females . . . . Including HIGH-HEELS (a fetish)! Right ? Please ?! :p :love: ;)(y)

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Is there a way to use those MMF animations with 2 shemales instead of 2 males? Currently, there are no animations for this combination, nor for MFF with shemale instead of male, and i was wondering if there is any workaround for it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Is there a way to use those MMF animations with 2 shemales instead of 2 males? Currently, there are no animations for this combination, nor for MFF with shemale instead of male, and i was wondering if there is any workaround for it.
I asked that on the patreon page and his response was that due to the scaling of the models one cannot simply put a shemale model in place of a male one so shemale content vis a vis multiple partners and the NTR animations will most likely be a future update, hopefully the next one but you never know.

Tetriss

Dec 13, 2018
I open the game, but it throws me out of the main menu, preventing me from even entering the “new game” or another function. 32 bit system. Help.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Is there much to do in the sandbox yet? last time I played was before the newer character models, looked like a good work in progress but there was not much of a game outside of interactions.

Can we role play as a serial cat murderer yet?

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Is there much to do in the sandbox yet? last time I played was before the newer character models, looked like a good work in progress but there was not much of a game outside of interactions.

Can we role play as a serial cat murderer yet?
Sound like my next mod:eek:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Dungeon Mod V3.2 The Harem Update 1
Original Details https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-15-vinfamy.11321/post-2768786
What is included
The Basic Harem room: Please build the Harem first(May cause issues if you dont). As normal fluff and filler not yet done, so no real cost to the building.
Once A slave reaches 100 obediance they can be transferd to the harem.
Harem currently has limited features, but it will show you where its heading.
Bonus: Stalking Now has Elder kidnap options, for you granny grabbers. Stalk/Homes/Elder.
Note: starting a harem will add the OpenRelationship status as they will be classed as Girlfriends.
To move slave into harem:Obediance >= 100: Process slave: Send to harem.
What isnt included yet.
Harem multi npc sex.
Harem girl work tasks: Will include Maid/ Prostitute(posibly combined with sexybastardo's prostitue mod) and what ever other ideas I have(Open to sujestions)
Fluff stuff, build cost, conversations, basic filler.
Quirks, each slave will have a random action that has a much greater impact on stats.
To Install
Unpack into the Lifeplay main folder(where Lifeplay.exe is)
End result should look like this "LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\LL_SlaveTrainer\"
If the "LL_SlaveTrainer" folder isnt in Modules, One of us did something wrong!
Enable LL_SlaveTrainer in the mods menu.
To use
Menu/Crime/Dungeon - Build and visit your Dungeon
Menu/Crime/Hunt for Slaves - Get more slaves!
Fixed
Bug that removed slave in the process slave menu(Even if you didnt sell them)
Time related bug.
Added the base npc models for students and elders (Forgot these in last updates)

Please report all errors (Apart from spellings/Typos as I am still working through those)

View attachment Dungeon ModV3.2.7z

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Dungeon Mod V3.1
Mod details read: https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-14-vinfamy.11321/post-2768786

This adds proper functionality to the group room.
Fixed bug with the back button in slave processing
Fixed bug with solo uni victim.(stats not setting to zero)
Patched bug that will break the mod if played for a very long time(will fix for next version)
There will be more bugs lol.

Just overwrite old files.
No need for new game etc.

Next release in a couple of days, with more slave actions, or refusing to do actions.
View attachment 489681
Sorry not with it tonight Timeout bug removed (I dont use timeouts)V3.1b
View attachment 489688
Great Work! But I was curious, is there a way to add special dialogue with slave during the sex?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
OK, so I now have: Dungeon Mod, Slave Trainer Mod and Harem Mod. I'm guessing that I only need the last one, now, right?

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
@Yarla
Thanks will include as a base model for female student in next update. They are however merged, so they wont look identical.

Lostlegends - Did I really see this "harem", in reference to your Dungeons Mod ?

Guess that means, I'm going to have to check-out yet another Mod :p !

Seeing the potential of this game, has got me very excited for it's future !:love:(y)

Any chance for a "Polygamy" Mod, anyone ? Vinfamy? (should really be part of the Core game, much like "polyamorous" already is )
Yes, but the Harem is reliant on the dungeon mod. You kidnap/Enslave/train then send to the harem once trained. Although I suppose I could make a "softer route" in the future.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes