sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Install Better pregnancy and use "Check pregnancy" in the "Better Pregnancy 1.6 Settings" with the NPC as companion. It will tell you the days.
Oh awesome, I hadn't even noticed you'd updated it! Thanks :D
Also, if I may offer a suggestion - since tgirls can get pregnant, hospitals shouldn't reject them for pregnancy-related actions
(EDIT: another thing - female/animal breeding seems screwy at the moment. My character's sister is set to 100 fertility, as is our dog, but no matter how many times I spy on them mating she never gets pregnant (and yes, the BP animal setting is on)

That's the only site I know of. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.
Fair enough - thanks for trying at least (and hell, this could always come in handy for other stuff too) ;)

Last edited:

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me if there is reverse rape implimented yet ? seams to indicate there is but cant seam to activate it

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
If you mean rape of males by females, that's been in. In my game it is the most common 2 gender rape when it happens at random.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just a thought, but wouldn't it be a good idea to put a Character Upload section on the Wiki. They are usually popular
Also, ask if the contributors would please add in an image or few of said character, as Yarla, and one other have done so.
Not everyone's belief, of what is Pretty/Handsome, is to everyone's else's liking. (though, Yarla's creations, I find much to my liking (y) ;) :love:)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Unless you open the command line to enter one or of course if you choose to be the rapist. I've also noticed the VAST majority of customers seeking a prostitute (not using pimp on street from pimp my girl mod) in game are female, regardless of PC's gender.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Does the game have any male prostitutes built into it. This might be a simpler answer.

My thought is...most adult games are orient toward males players....men are pimps with girls and trans being prostitutes. This bias was probable written into the program or just randomizes that way. That's what mods are for. From my experience playing a female, its real hard to find a female or trans GF. Out of 40 NPC only 3 NPC's had a positive attraction me, most had me at -100 rapport. This was with only 2% male population in NPC Distribution. My BF had 6 out 20 positive attraction and 12 out of 20 (females) has 100 rapport.
ESC/Customize NPC Distribution/ You can then set % of Male/Femal/Trans as well as the % of interest in opposite/Same/Trans as well as bust/penis size and other stuff

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Dungeon Mod V3.2b The Harem Update 1
A very brief update to the Harem. This will alow you to take a harem girl on a date (from the Harem menu), and sets one work function, Become a prostitute. This is designed (With coop from sexybastardo) to work with this mod authors Prostitution mod (but will function without it). More coming later.
Link to Prostitution mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-15-vinfamy.11321/post-2572449
View attachment Dungeon ModV3.2b.7z
As Always no need to delete etc, just overwrite files.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Does the game have any male prostitutes built into it. This might be a simpler answer.
In the base game itself you'll only be able to meet a prostitute with the "Call a hooker" action at home. And I think they are male and females. If you install PimpYourGirl you'll be able to pimp out your bf or encourage males NPCs to become a prostitute. The title suggests otherwise but the mod is not gender restricted. Also when you install the mod you'll meet NPCs that are already a prostitutes, mostly in nightlife situtations.

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Are the scenes totally random ?
If your character has high masochist and low martial, he / she is more likely to get raped
It helps if your character hangs out with low negative masochist, high martial and high perversion characters too

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Makes sense. I set those as realistic for playing as myself. 100% hetero, 90+% masochist, low martial.
Still wondering about the name lists. Do you put them somewhere or just cuntpaste the names from the list onto the M/F ones already there, but there isn't one for last names as standard NPCs only have the initial.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Makes sense. I set those as realistic for playing as myself. 100% hetero, 90+% masochist, low martial.
Still wondering about the name lists. Do you put them somewhere or just cuntpaste the names from the list onto the M/F ones already there, but there isn't one for last names as standard NPCs only have the initial.
Copy and paste them into the m/f name lists
the game doesn't import last names at runtime (it always uses initials), only first names from the two files are imported when the game starts

Jul 28, 2019
Just a thought, but wouldn't it be a good idea to put a Character Upload section on the Wiki. They are usually popular
You mean like this? ;)

It is not very up to date though.

Personally I'm not signing over my soul to google to get back into my wikia account, but that's another story.

Reactions: Gabaw
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes