tilgun00

May 18, 2017
hi some one can help out with sb_PartyAndNightlife not working for me with 2.18? dont see all options when do party for spike alcohol option

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy Not a request so much this time, just an observation. Im currently doing a family generation for npc's, and to be honest the contacts menu just look confusing due to parentchild. It would look far better if they had the correct relationship eg. Parent or child. Im not talking about changing the variables just displaying parent next to someones parent and child next to there child. Currently if you havent met them you cant tell who is what relationship. Although I guess this wont be an easy fix.

Reactions: MattShizzle

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So i was playing and i noticed my character had....a corrupted Vagina? I suppose that's the best way to describe it. Ill link an image, no idea what the hell caused it. Any ideas?

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
So i was playing and i noticed my character had....a corrupted Vagina?
Have you tried showering more often?
On a more serious note maybe try going into the appearance menu and adjusting some stuff. Or maybe they are all like that, I have never looked that close.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Have you tried showering more often?
On a more serious note maybe try going into the appearance menu and adjusting some stuff. Or maybe they are all like that, I have never looked that close.
I actually recreated the exact character from scratch, started fine but by the time im done, BAM, JAWS OF OBLIVION! Seems to be a limitation of the vagina placement on the model, if certain things are adjusted to a certain level away from the placement, you get this, i think its the side of the vagina but i can't be certain.

Welp the sacrifice of making an ideal character, hate to think where anything goes once it's in that orifice, the 5th dimension?

• Haha
Reactions: xXx_Rae_xXx

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Set Relationship V3
This is an early release, and does not do somethings that V2 does so that will remain up as well.
What this does.
Choose an NPC to generate there whole family.
You can random generate 5x npc's families of type Neighbour, Colleague or just random npc's
Ask an npc who is currently with you(Companion), about there family to generate the family on the fly
Ask an npc compaion and some of there family out to dinner. This will introduce you to them,
and give you there contact details.
Ingame commands: (They are under PC)
"Set an npc relationship"(MainOption)
"Companion:Ask about family"(Generate companion family from a scene)
"Companion:Invite family for dinner"(get family contact details)(Currently buggy)

Unpack into Modules Folder
Press ESC/Mods
Activate "LL_ActiveMods"

And before you shout at me! Generating 5x complete families will cause a few seconds lag(On my system about 3 seconds)
Get it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ll-game-mods-for-lifeplay.43387/post-3022001

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
No, didn't touch height as i didn't want the animations to look odd.
Its just a morph issue some dont work great with others, dont think there is much that can be done about it, apart from trying to find the options that cause it. Or reweightmapping all the models(that wont happen lol)

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Its just a morph issue some dont work great with others, dont think there is much that can be done about it, apart from trying to find the options that cause it. Or reweightmapping all the models(that wont happen lol)
From what fiddling i've done, i can't find specific morphs that cause it, my first thought is anything that changes hip placement, stuff close to the crotch area, but from what i can tell the more morphs i increase in general, the worse it gets, and the lower all the bars the better (which is to be expected) Suppose it just is what it is. Oh well.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy Not a request so much this time, just an observation. Im currently doing a family generation for npc's, and to be honest the contacts menu just look confusing due to parentchild. It would look far better if they had the correct relationship eg. Parent or child. Im not talking about changing the variables just displaying parent next to someones parent and child next to there child. Currently if you havent met them you cant tell who is what relationship. Although I guess this wont be an easy fix.
shouldn't be too hard actually, will look into it

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
well it's an awesome game really, and it has few minor bugs that we could pass or ignore, but now i had a problem whish is, i can't do a pregnancy test to my companion so next i could ask for an aborsion for her, anyone can help me out here please ?

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
Set Relationship V3
This is an early release, and does not do somethings that V2 does so that will remain up as well.
What this does.
Choose an NPC to generate there whole family.
You can random generate 5x npc's families of type Neighbour, Colleague or just random npc's
Ask an npc who is currently with you(Companion), about there family to generate the family on the fly
Ask an npc compaion and some of there family out to dinner. This will introduce you to them,
and give you there contact details.
Ingame commands: (They are under PC)
"Set an npc relationship"(MainOption)
"Companion:Ask about family"(Generate companion family from a scene)
"Companion:Invite family for dinner"(get family contact details)(Currently buggy)

Unpack into Modules Folder
Press ESC/Mods
Activate "LL_ActiveMods"

And before you shout at me! Generating 5x complete families will cause a few seconds lag(On my system about 3 seconds)
Get it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ll-game-mods-for-lifeplay.43387/post-3022001
please check if this mod cause the pregnancy check for companion in the hospital, because i'm not able to do that option and thank you for the mod btw it's great <3

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
please check if this mod cause the pregnancy check for companion in the hospital, because i'm not able to do that option and thank you for the mod btw it's great <3
Will think about it, but it doesnt touch any pregnancy stuff, it makes no changes to ANY base scenes, or any locations. As I say I will think if its possible, but guessing its not. Are you using "better pregnancy"?

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
Will think about it, but it doesnt touch any pregnancy stuff, it makes no changes to ANY base scenes, or any locations. As I say I will think if its possible, but guessing its not. Are you using "better pregnancy"?
yes better pregnancy 1.6b the latest

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
Here's my third mod.
It's a HUGE addition to vin_pregnancy (around 1200% more content, not a joke :D), it can be used as stand alone but will used by my other mods. Despite the fact that a few things are only accessible when PimpYourGirl is installed. Please report bugs if you find one.

It's called: Better Pregnancy

Now pregnancy can be handled without the pregnancy notifications from the game (I recommend to turn it off, to make the system more rewarding). More real life experience as a pregnant female, more options with pregnant companions as well.

- Complete overhaul of the scenes for pregnant player & npcs: the game can now differentiate between a spouse that is pregnant from someone else or pregnant from you. Also the child will not always living with you from now on, depending on what your relationship to this NPC is. Also now children of your Dating/Wife don't look like you if your aren't the father.
- Adds the possibilty that NPCs can have childs with their boyfriend/husband, based on a random check
- Adds the possibilty to meet and date already pregnant woman!
- Adds pregnancy tests, buy it in supermarkets & pharmacy
- Adds pregnancy checks at doctor & hospital
- Adds abortions, possible until 160 days only at the doctor & hospital
- Adds adoptions, possible after giving birth
- Adds a lot of different small experiences and details with pregnancies and pregnant companions
- Adds the possiblity of vasectomies for male & trans players
- Adds prenatal classes that you can take with your companion
- Adds fertility drugs - CHECK IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- Adds chinese aphrosidiac, buy it in pharmacy & chemist
- Adds rape drugs, but it ... yeah find out yourself ... CHECK IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- Birth control pills & condoms still are working the same way
- Still supports pregnancies from creatures and pregnant shemales (if they are turned on/base mods are active)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
1. NEW FERTILITY SYSTEM
This mod changes the whole fertility system! Your fertility is now 7 at default, but it will grow and sink depending on how healthy your lifestyle is. So this stat can raise through the game. Additionally you can take fertility drugs (works for all genders) to give you a fertility buff for a certain amount of time to higher the chance for a pregnancy.
Last but not least is fertility now based on age! This means that old women can't become pregnant anymore. Also as teen your are highly fertile and then fertility goes down day after day if you don't work to keep it up. After activation in the Mod Manager, the mod will constantly monitor and change the fertility stats and pregnancies from all npcs and the player as well.
NPC's now have fertility, but the game itself will not take this into account, at the moment it is used to calculate random NPC to NPC pregnancies. Other modder can use this stats, like PimpYourGirl will do with the next update.
If you want to turn this feature off, set the fertility system player stat to 0. If it is turned off the fertility will just slowly decrease throughout the game and all age groups can get pregnant like before.

2. RAPE DRUG & APHROSIDIACS
These two are implemented for use with other mods. I'll use them in two of my mods, including PimpYourGirl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE 1.0a
- Two small fixes in text content

UPDATE 1.1
- Added the first random calls from your pregnant wife/dating
- Additional story and sex events with pregnant women ... including fivesome scenes :D
- Added a lot more to the story of the two special characters + new character presets
- Bug fixes and adjustments all over the place for times, durations and money checks (no waiting times anymore)
- Bug fixes for male characters and birth
- A few fixes in the prenatal classes

UPDATE 1.2
IMPORTANT! PLEASE DELETE THE OLD MOD FILES BEFORE INSTALL THE UPDATE!
OTHERWISE SOME FIXES WILL NOT WORK!

- Bug fix for presets, before the game was using my presets to generate random chars
- Bug fix for NPCs giving birth, child is living with you
- Bug fix for last name of child when mother is affair
- Fixes for vin_base childcare so that scenes come up a bit more, chances were really low
- Fixed some scenes from vin_base to prevent that they pop up when your child is under 18
- Removed all NPC stats for tracking pregnancy that were needed (Now this is handled through a new game function)
- Added possibility of animal birth when player is pregnant from ... you know what! (to be honest, I didn't test, pls report bugs!)

UPDATE 1.3
No bugfixes, but a big content update!
- I decided to rewrite ALL the brith scenes completly to include all current possible scenarios (which are a LOT) and made them using only one stream of code. Added a lot of new dialog lines, rewrote existing dialogs, added adoption & family options, NTR stuff and a little bit of drama to the birth.
- Made the story line from the prenatal course available to male player characters when they take the course with a pregnant companion.
- Added a lot of random scenes when you have a pregnant dating/wife and you are male.

UPDATE 1.4
- Bugfix for other Player/NPC genders in birth discovery dialogs
- Bugfix for low pregnancy duration behavior
- A lot small fixes for spelling errors and english language in dialogs from ZTex (Thank you very much!)
- Adding info files & explanations for other modders (main folder)

UPDATE 1.5 (ONLY BUGFIXES)
- Bugfix for animal birth for female players without dating/husband (now no animal birth will happen)
- Bugfix for not tagged relationships for unexpected combinations (mainly incest)
- Bugfix for male players when affair gives birth to NPC child, the child has now the mothers last name, instead of a random name

UPDATE 1.6 (Lifeplay Version 2.15 required)
- USING THE NEW 3D ROOMS FOR MOST SCENES - A big thank you to Vima for designing most of them!!
View attachment 499331 View attachment 499332 View attachment 499333 View attachment 499334
- Added service functions and settings (to check and end pregnancies if needed)
- Dialog changes and fixes - Thank to ZTex for proofreading!
- Vima's fix for taking pets to the hospital :D
- Added a few random encounter for pregnant wifes/NPCs
- Small dialog changes in prenatal class and other places to make it more clear for player what they need to do
- Fix for prenatal course conditions to prevent the weird situtation of nurse being pregnant from you, your companion AND holding the course at the same time
- Fix for random calls when player & dating are pregnant
- Fix for pregnant woman giving birth twice
- Fix for already pregnant woman as dating/wife (birth sometimes was just skipped)

UPDATE 1.6a (Lifeplay Version 2.15 required)
- Small bugfix for random calls from your pregnant gf/wife

UPDATE 1.6b (Lifeplay Version 2.15 required)
- Excluded slaves and harem girls from doing relationship things
- Small fix for random calls

Please report any bugs, especially with female players.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (From vinfamy):
Download and extract the mod into Content/Modules
Make sure you don't leave an extra directory level for the mod, meaning:
For Better Pregnancy for example, it should go like this:
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
and NOT
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
(If this is the case after you extract the mod, you need to move the sb_BetterPregnancy folder out to
Content/Modules and delete the (now empty) sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3 folder)
After this, make sure the mod is active in the Mod Manager.
Also, please keep in mind this is a FULL REPLACEMENT of vin_pregnancy now, but you still need vin_pregnancy to be turned on.

MY OTHER MODS:
PIMP YOUR GIRL BEAUTY EXPANSION BETTER PREGNANCY PARTY & NIGHTLIFE
THE NEW GOODBYE NO MORE YOUTUBE WEIGHT & FITNESS

View attachment 455161 View attachment 455162 View attachment 455163 View attachment 455164
why i can't "ask for pregnancy check for my companion", i found only "ask for health pregnancy check for my companion" and the most important thing, why i can't "ask for an abortion for my companion" ? please i need an answer asap <3

Aug 8, 2017
why i can't "ask for pregnancy check for my companion", i found only "ask for health pregnancy check for my companion" and the most important thing, why i can't "ask for an abortion for my companion" ? please i need an answer asap <3
Can you give more details on just what happens when you attempt? Is the option greyed out, or is the issue once the scene starts?

Reactions: brigade29

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Please correct me if I am wrong but looking though the better pregnancy scripts, I cannot even find one that lets you ask for a companion pregnancy test! For yourself yes. also think I may have found a bug in the script that stops a large part of it ever getting called! Will take a more detailed look at it, in a bit.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Not my script but I think this may be a bug in better pregnancy, or Im just missing something. Line 26: "If Player.isMale()" So if you run "pregnancy_check.lpscene" as a male it goes and does this, which is just random stuff and no check companion for pregnancy. The next main line after this is 199:"Elseif CurrentCompanion.isPregnant()" Now if you run this as a male you wont hit line 199 as you will get line 26 isMale instead(Elseif). So the only way to get too line 199 is if you are a female with a pregnant companion! Guessing this is a bug!

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes