Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
That would be awesome, but should work in cities being used, too. The new view was done on existing ones and we don't want to lose our old saves.
you can open the Select City menu at any point in the save (just Esc > Select City), not just when starting a new game

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
what desktop menu?
If you are Windows user, right click on desktop, select "Screen resolution" in the pop up menu, and just change the res there to a non 4:3 aspect ratio. This will allow you to run the game and see all menus to config the mod content and city settings at your will, once done, you can repeat the process to return to 4:3.

Its an usefull tweak until the author fixes that for 4:3 screen users. ;)

How to backup your savegames? Tried to simply ZIP SAVES folder, but after deleting saved games and try to restore them, it turned out it didnt work and lost everything, and the savegame slots are shown as empty.

TIA

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
How to backup your savegames? Tried to simply ZIP SAVES folder, but after deleting saved games and try to restore them, it turned out it didnt work and lost everything, and the savegame slots are shown as empty.
Saves in two places, game folder and "C:\Users\yourpcname\AppData\Local\LifePlay"

Reactions: Edwarf

tilgun00

May 18, 2017
hi some one can help out with sb_PartyAndNightlife not working for me with 2.18? dont see all options when do party for spike alcohol option

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy Not a request so much this time, just an observation. Im currently doing a family generation for npc's, and to be honest the contacts menu just look confusing due to parentchild. It would look far better if they had the correct relationship eg. Parent or child. Im not talking about changing the variables just displaying parent next to someones parent and child next to there child. Currently if you havent met them you cant tell who is what relationship. Although I guess this wont be an easy fix.

Reactions: MattShizzle

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So i was playing and i noticed my character had....a corrupted Vagina? I suppose that's the best way to describe it. Ill link an image, no idea what the hell caused it. Any ideas?

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
So i was playing and i noticed my character had....a corrupted Vagina?
Have you tried showering more often?
On a more serious note maybe try going into the appearance menu and adjusting some stuff. Or maybe they are all like that, I have never looked that close.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Have you tried showering more often?
On a more serious note maybe try going into the appearance menu and adjusting some stuff. Or maybe they are all like that, I have never looked that close.
I actually recreated the exact character from scratch, started fine but by the time im done, BAM, JAWS OF OBLIVION! Seems to be a limitation of the vagina placement on the model, if certain things are adjusted to a certain level away from the placement, you get this, i think its the side of the vagina but i can't be certain.

Welp the sacrifice of making an ideal character, hate to think where anything goes once it's in that orifice, the 5th dimension?

• Haha
Reactions: xXx_Rae_xXx

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Set Relationship V3
This is an early release, and does not do somethings that V2 does so that will remain up as well.
What this does.
Choose an NPC to generate there whole family.
You can random generate 5x npc's families of type Neighbour, Colleague or just random npc's
Ask an npc who is currently with you(Companion), about there family to generate the family on the fly
Ask an npc compaion and some of there family out to dinner. This will introduce you to them,
and give you there contact details.
Ingame commands: (They are under PC)
"Set an npc relationship"(MainOption)
"Companion:Ask about family"(Generate companion family from a scene)
"Companion:Invite family for dinner"(get family contact details)(Currently buggy)

Unpack into Modules Folder
Press ESC/Mods
Activate "LL_ActiveMods"

And before you shout at me! Generating 5x complete families will cause a few seconds lag(On my system about 3 seconds)
Get it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ll-game-mods-for-lifeplay.43387/post-3022001

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
No, didn't touch height as i didn't want the animations to look odd.
Its just a morph issue some dont work great with others, dont think there is much that can be done about it, apart from trying to find the options that cause it. Or reweightmapping all the models(that wont happen lol)

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Its just a morph issue some dont work great with others, dont think there is much that can be done about it, apart from trying to find the options that cause it. Or reweightmapping all the models(that wont happen lol)
From what fiddling i've done, i can't find specific morphs that cause it, my first thought is anything that changes hip placement, stuff close to the crotch area, but from what i can tell the more morphs i increase in general, the worse it gets, and the lower all the bars the better (which is to be expected) Suppose it just is what it is. Oh well.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy Not a request so much this time, just an observation. Im currently doing a family generation for npc's, and to be honest the contacts menu just look confusing due to parentchild. It would look far better if they had the correct relationship eg. Parent or child. Im not talking about changing the variables just displaying parent next to someones parent and child next to there child. Currently if you havent met them you cant tell who is what relationship. Although I guess this wont be an easy fix.
shouldn't be too hard actually, will look into it

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
well it's an awesome game really, and it has few minor bugs that we could pass or ignore, but now i had a problem whish is, i can't do a pregnancy test to my companion so next i could ask for an aborsion for her, anyone can help me out here please ?

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
Set Relationship V3
This is an early release, and does not do somethings that V2 does so that will remain up as well.
What this does.
Choose an NPC to generate there whole family.
You can random generate 5x npc's families of type Neighbour, Colleague or just random npc's
Ask an npc who is currently with you(Companion), about there family to generate the family on the fly
Ask an npc compaion and some of there family out to dinner. This will introduce you to them,
and give you there contact details.
Ingame commands: (They are under PC)
"Set an npc relationship"(MainOption)
"Companion:Ask about family"(Generate companion family from a scene)
"Companion:Invite family for dinner"(get family contact details)(Currently buggy)

Unpack into Modules Folder
Press ESC/Mods
Activate "LL_ActiveMods"

And before you shout at me! Generating 5x complete families will cause a few seconds lag(On my system about 3 seconds)
Get it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ll-game-mods-for-lifeplay.43387/post-3022001
please check if this mod cause the pregnancy check for companion in the hospital, because i'm not able to do that option and thank you for the mod btw it's great <3

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
please check if this mod cause the pregnancy check for companion in the hospital, because i'm not able to do that option and thank you for the mod btw it's great <3
Will think about it, but it doesnt touch any pregnancy stuff, it makes no changes to ANY base scenes, or any locations. As I say I will think if its possible, but guessing its not. Are you using "better pregnancy"?

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
Will think about it, but it doesnt touch any pregnancy stuff, it makes no changes to ANY base scenes, or any locations. As I say I will think if its possible, but guessing its not. Are you using "better pregnancy"?
yes better pregnancy 1.6b the latest

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes