Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I started a new game using the classic view, and like how it's universal rather than having to change in every save. The thing is still there where in sex scenes removing ANY article of clothing from an NPC also removes their shirt (been 3 or 4 updates now.) Still nothing from SB. :(
SB info says they were on the forum regular, last time on Thursday. If thats acurate I guess they are just into another game at the minute, and bored with LP. When your modding it can get a bit much and you need to take a break sometimes.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Something that may interest you Vinfamy. I now have 2 mods, not released, just personal that both now error in the game. Game locks for about 4 or 5 mins then says there was a loop error. But I was using these mods with no problems a couple of updates ago. Both are basic but both also have these lines of code:
Actor = generatePersonTemporary()
Actor2 = generatePersonTemporary()
While Actor.isMale()
Endwhile
While Actor2.isMale()
Endwhile
Actor.blendPreset(Teen)
Actor2.blendPreset(Teen)
Sometimes they work, and sometimes they lock up, around 50/50. Nothing else in the scripts that would cause any issues and this is common on both to both scripts.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Something that may interest you Vinfamy. I now have 2 mods, not released, just personal that both now error in the game. Game locks for about 4 or 5 mins then says there was a loop error. But I was using these mods with no problems a couple of updates ago. Both are basic but both also have these lines of code:
While Actor.isMale()
Endwhile
While Actor2.isMale()
Endwhile
Actor.blendPreset(Teen)
Actor2.blendPreset(Teen)
Sometimes they work, and sometimes they lock up, around 50/50. Nothing else in the scripts that would cause any issues and this is common on both to both scripts.
hmm, will investigate this, but I wonder what happens if you include a "Any text" line between the two while loops?
While Actor.isMale()
Endwhile
"Test"
While Actor2.isMale()
Endwhile

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Glad to hear sb is OK and just RL interfering, and hope he gets some updates soon. I noticed the stripping problem as when I have a prostitute out on the street and it's fuck on the street only remove their pants. When it's a BJ only remove the guy's pants (realistic what they do.)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I do hope sb is able to soon do some updates AND make the pimpyourself one. But his being OK is good enough news. Next LP update is a big one.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
SB responded to me, he's okay, just been busy with RL.
I investigated the stripping thing, but was never able to reproduce it on my end. Is anyone else having this bug?
Phew, good to hear SB is alright.

Regarding the bug, I've been having it for a lot of time, didn't even know it was a bug, but yeah, it's behaving exactly as described by MattShizzle. The only "exception" is when the NPC is wearing a jacket, which is basically the only item that manages to stay on.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
hmm, will investigate this, but I wonder what happens if you include a "Any text" line between the two while loops?
While Actor.isMale()
Endwhile
"Test"
While Actor2.isMale()
Endwhile
Good idea I will put a counter in there and print to screen.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Is there any way to manage contacts families? I know I can do that with mine, but is there a way to add or modify members of my boss's family for instance?
Not asking for a magic button (that would be great BTW :p) just if it can be done.
TIA

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Phew, good to hear SB is alright.

Regarding the bug, I've been having it for a lot of time, didn't even know it was a bug, but yeah, it's behaving exactly as described by MattShizzle. The only "exception" is when the NPC is wearing a jacket, which is basically the only item that manages to stay on.
Yes, jackets stay, but removing the jacket first also removes the shirt.

Reactions: srg91

Turiyan

Jan 30, 2020
SB responded to me, he's okay, just been busy with RL.
I investigated the stripping thing, but was never able to reproduce it on my end. Is anyone else having this bug?
When testing the scenes of my mod I regularly encountered something similar. When I would try and take off underwear/panties and leave behind things like shirts/shoes (adding realism for non-con scenes) it would often strip-all... I did not notice it with any other articles of clothing, just underwear.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy Regarding that while loop bug. Im reasonably sure it actualy wasnt the while loop. but rather the generatePersonTemporary() . I have been having difficulties with npc's at 50% Z size they were never put that way but for some reason they sometimes seem to break. I think it was because I changed them and saved with a 10% variance and a Z scale of 9.8, just to see if they would be more random. when I generated them i used generatePersonTemporary(Teen) and sometimes the data seems to have been corrupting. doing generatePersonTemporary();blendPreset(Teen) seems to fix the issue. But not sure why it is only just now causing problems.

Reactions: srg91 and Vinfamy
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes