Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
So if your character as slept with the landlord or the manager at work is their a way to get their numbers or are they just random events from then on?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
So if your character as slept with the landlord or the manager at work is their a way to get their numbers or are they just random events from then on?
Even if you don't you can meet them again or unlock all contacts and they'll be there - probably at the very top as that is usually the first person you meet.

Reactions: Admiral9iner

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
That doesn't happen...if done right computer will adjust automatically...from male to female and female to male...
Are making a joke ....because it doesn't sound like you tried it all.....let me know so I can Block you
She was pointing out that the family members used "sister" instead of "brother" even tho the character was originally male.
In the games code it says something along the lines of "is brother or sister" whenever a family member talks to you and at that moment the game checks your current gender, meaning you will be called brother even if you started the playthrough as a woman.
Let her/him answer

I have done it several times with same game...had no problems...
Yarla it's just a misunderstanding and i just asked to understand and i've never tried to change my main character to someone else from the game because i don't know that exisit or possible, so that's why i'm asking and when you said "Your family will refer to you as sister not brother any more." in my case, so i was wondering if i change my main character from a "sister" to a "brother", then the family members will call me as " a sister " when my main character is "male" or the game itself will adjust this changes and correct it as you main character 'sexe gender' ?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I mean that sometimes, certain decompressors don't respect folder structure. For now ignore destination drives, folders or whatever; go to the LifePlay_2_19_64bit.7z file and move it into a new empty folder (no matter the name), left click over it, and select "Extract here" if available in the contextual menu. Many of those aplications ask the users about using or not folder structure, if this is the case make sure about mantaining file folder tree.

Now check in the resulting directory if it appears like three folder named "Docs" "Engine" and "Lifeplay" and a bunch of files below, including the "LifePlay.exe". Should run fine.

Again, I didn't recommend using shareware software existing far much better freeware options. Just saying.
i'll try later. thanks.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I use its free. Just click to download it!
Just Put Zip File on Desk top
Open Bree Zip
Find File in Bree Zip Menu
Click Extract the second one on top with up Arrow
Bree Zip make a folder to put it in for You
Now Hit Extract Again
A new Folder with all the new file extracted for you
The Folder is circled just below the Zip File
i'll start tomorrow. thanks.

Reactions: Yarla

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
Game adjust automatically as it was state in original post...if you change to male it will refer to you in than context the same with female/trans...unless change the settings to have others refer to you by your first name.

Just start a new game and try it...It just a few save spaces at most to show it works....It has become very apparent to me that people don't realize what the 100 save slots are for and how to use them. No one said you have to put at risk your current game!
i'll try that out, and if i fail i'll return to you to help me out.
and please where i can find your pc wallpaper if that possible ^_^

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I use its free. Just click to download it!
Just Put Zip File on Desk top
Open Bree Zip
Find File in Bree Zip Menu
Click Extract the second one on top with up Arrow
Bree Zip make a folder to put it in for You
Now Hit Extract Again
A new Folder with all the new file extracted is made for you
The Folder is circled just below the Zip File
just says open and view and view in explorer when i right click the file.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I know how to edit relationships a little bit but how do i make a sister/sibling of someone else? like make the person i'm dating have a brother/sister?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I know how to edit relationships a little bit but how do i make a sister/sibling of someone else? like make the person i'm dating have a brother/sister?
The create NPC relationship mod. If you have it, and have in activated in mod manager hit the "~" or "insert" key and type "set_relationship" - it will give you options for what to set and who to pick. You have to have an NPC to be that relation and may have to edit appearance - the rightmost option there you can change their last initial to the other one's if needed.

Reactions: Some_Dude?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Find your Zip file
Right Click it
Now go to open with
Click on BreeZip

Now Follow the other tutorial or get someone else at home to help you.
You can move or Copy the file then go back later and delete it

I Pin my BreeZip to my Task Bar...Makes it easier to find and use
I'll work on it-see what happens.....never had this problem before.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
BTW myself it took me a year with help to learn how to open a zip/rar file. More than 10 years ago. Not a tech guy. Only had a modern computer since SEP 2004. Before had a Commodore 64 as an Xmas present for 1985 2 weeks before turning 12. Despite having an IQ tested "very superior." Just not so good at post-VCR or such tech.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
BTW myself it took me a year with help to learn how to open a zip/rar file. More than 10 years ago. Not a tech guy. Only had a modern computer since SEP 2004. Before had a Commodore 64 as an Xmas present for 1985 2 weeks before turning 12. Despite having an IQ tested "very superior." Just not so good at post-VCR or such tech.
i've always just used winrar.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I got the house party going & it's great having a harem but what even make it better was for the ones waiting you could see them waiting why you're having sex. They could be just idle maybe breathing & the ones like going on could have smiles on their face while the ones that hatted it could look mad. Don't know it this is possible hint: modelers. By the way I found a bug in this game. Midgets have been popping up lately & you can't delete them?

Dbcaf

Feb 9, 2020
but what even make it better was for the ones waiting you could see them waiting why you're having sex. They could be just idle maybe breathing & the ones like going on could have smiles on their face while the ones that hatted it could look mad
The possibility of having actors not involded in sex as observers in sex animations is one of the 2 or 3 things I'm craving the most out of things that are not in the game. A possibility to customize their mood (facial expressions) in one way or another during those is another.

Reactions: R0y
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes