Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Yes, I knew about that. No mod can do that actually AFAIK.

All I was trying is introducing a whole custom family cluster preset in a NPC, like meeting somebody and "forcing" a family background for him/her regardless of knowing his/her NPC relationship/s.

Its just curiosity.;)

BTW, it would be nice adding a key binding for room lighting, in this release both options are way too far in the menu.

Anyway, I can't stop playing this, dammit. :love:

• Sad
Reactions: Yarla

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, I knew about that. No mod can do that actually AFAIK.

All I was trying is introducing a whole custom family cluster preset in a NPC, like meeting somebody and "forcing" a family background for him/her regardless of knowing his/her NPC relationship/s.

Its just curiosity.;)

BTW, it would be nice adding a key binding for room lighting, in this release both options are way too far in the menu.

Anyway, I can't stop playing this, dammit. :love:
Not sure if this is what you want but I put a mod out a few days ago, that generates full npc families! "Set Relationship V3 "
https://f95zone.to/threads/ll-game-mods-for-lifeplay.43387/

Reactions: Edwarf and Vinfamy

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy Regarding that while loop bug. Im reasonably sure it actualy wasnt the while loop. but rather the generatePersonTemporary() . I have been having difficulties with npc's at 50% Z size they were never put that way but for some reason they sometimes seem to break. I think it was because I changed them and saved with a 10% variance and a Z scale of 9.8, just to see if they would be more random. when I generated them i used generatePersonTemporary(Teen) and sometimes the data seems to have been corrupting. doing generatePersonTemporary();blendPreset(Teen) seems to fix the issue. But not sure why it is only just now causing problems.
would you mind attaching Teen.lpcharacter here and I'll have a look as to what the problem is?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The "Run as administrator" option is only available for desktop apps, and not available for Windows apps (aka: modern apps).
Sorry I have my Lifeplay Folder on my Desk Top!

left click Lifeplay app to highlight it....then right click it while its still highlighted....that's how you do it on a PC

kelraos

Jul 7, 2017
Looks like you're trying to do it from a zip file, you'll need to unpack it before you can run the exe as admin. That may be why you're having that trouble.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Not sure if this is what you want but I put a mod out a few days ago, that generates full npc families! "Set Relationship V3 "
https://f95zone.to/threads/ll-game-mods-for-lifeplay.43387/
Thank you a lot. Last time I checked it out it was still an early V3 release without much change from V2... now this will add more fun for sure. (y)

killer1000 Make sure it mantains folder structure. Try "decompress (or unzip) here" when clicking over the compressed file with the left mouse button. I also suggest you using 7Zip as compression/ decompression software; is open source freeware.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you a lot. Last time I checked it out it was still an early V3 release without much change from V2... now this will add more fun for sure. (y)

killer1000 Make sure it mantains folder structure. Try "decompress (or unzip) here" when clicking over the compressed file with the left mouse button. I also suggest you using 7Zip as compression/ decompression software; is open source freeware.
You mean in the original folder?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I mean that sometimes, certain decompressors don't respect folder structure. For now ignore destination drives, folders or whatever; go to the LifePlay_2_19_64bit.7z file and move it into a new empty folder (no matter the name), left click over it, and select "Extract here" if available in the contextual menu. Many of those aplications ask the users about using or not folder structure, if this is the case make sure about mantaining file folder tree.

Now check in the resulting directory if it appears like three folder named "Docs" "Engine" and "Lifeplay" and a bunch of files below, including the "LifePlay.exe". Should run fine.

Again, I didn't recommend using shareware software existing far much better freeware options. Just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Turiyan

Jan 30, 2020
Edwarf.

I think you should realize that no matter what you say or do you will never solve Killer 1000 problems.

She has been here for almost 2 Years, written over 1000 messages and never learned how to open a Zip File. Something does not seem right with that.

I noticed lately a lot of people have been doing same thing.

I suggest from now on asking them to post a picture so you can see their problem.

We still have regular members who posts rant…Say their two Cents …But will not reply to the original post.

Or those that Say I know that….Maybe if they organized their thought better when they asked the question the first time.

You waste and hour trying to help someone. Maybe even write a tutorial then get nothing in return for you good deed.

For those that have been here a long time…many of you are rude and don’t know it

Never Reply with I know that…Say. ”I was looking more for this but thanks anyways…if you can’t see the difference in the way you respond... you have a problem with yourself!

MattShizel my Name is Yarla not some Dom Babe!

Fools and flaws aside... don't forget to smile, people. This is a place for pleasure after all. ;)

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes