MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Some of them I think would be like .05. Don't see many like massive in the game, let alone gigantic. As to be average more than 2 standard deviations (whatever that number would be) above or below should be quite rare and more than 3 VERY rare.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Need help with modding : is there a way to set a sleeping animation on an actor during a scene?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I have been asking for this as well, hopefully soon, currently No.
Wait...then how does the player character sleep ?

Surely if the player character can be force into "bed" and into "sleep" for the sleep action it should be able to be applied to any other actor ?

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Wait...then how does the player character sleep ?
It works for the Actions but not for scenes. I was trying to make it so that you can sneek into someones bedroom while their husband/wife is sleeping next to them.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It works for the Actions but not for scenes. I was trying to make it so that you can sneek into someones bedroom while their husband/wife is sleeping next to them.
Yeah my thought was that since it has an animation you could and forgive me for not being a programmer of any real salt here

GetActors PC/A/B
SetActor B SleepAnimation
Interact SexMenu with A/PC

Im sure you've probably tried something similar to this though.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Yeah my thought was that since it has an animation you could and forgive me for not being a programmer of any real salt here

GetActors PC/A/B
SetActor B SleepAnimation
Interact SexMenu with A/PC

Im sure you've probably tried something similar to this though.
Untill Vinfamy put the code in to do 'SetActor B SleepAnimation' as you put it.
We cant do ANY animations from scene files.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Untill Vinfamy put the code in to do 'SetActor B SleepAnimation' as you put it.
We cant do ANY animations from scene files.
Right i think i get the problem a bit more now.

It's not an issue of there not being an animation, it's that it's currently not accessible in the way other scene/animations are.

Jul 17, 2018
Is there a way to completely remove the whole condom thing? I know there's an option for the player, but it doesn't work for NPCs. It sucks enough that I always get the unlucky roll of the dice message, but now I also get the used condom and it didn't break message. Might as well just remove pregnancy for NPCs.

Aug 8, 2017
I recently started tweaking various scenes, and today I realized two things: Git is love; git is life.

Anywho, my mod lives at . Not much is there yet, but I wanted to start with small, easy changes. Grand plans will come once I'm a bit steadier on my feet.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Could somebody please explain to me, what this "modifier" does/effects, etc. , where it is usually applied (.lpstat):

HIGHER_BETTER:

Sometimes, it's "true", or "false", or "no_difficulty_adjustment" .

Most of the other modifiers, that it is grouped with, are mostly understandable, by their names:

STAT_ID:
STAT_NAME:
PLAYER_ONLY:
STAT_MIN:
STAT_MAX:
DAILY_CHANGE:
DEFAULT_VALUE: (sometimes :unsure:)
NPC_ONLY:

Curious minds : want / need to know :LOL::whistle:

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes