jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
Could somebody please explain to me, what this "modifier" does/effects, etc. , where it is usually applied (.lpstat):

HIGHER_BETTER:

Sometimes, it's "true", or "false", or "no_difficulty_adjustment" .

Most of the other modifiers, that it is grouped with, are mostly understandable, by their names:

STAT_ID:
STAT_NAME:
PLAYER_ONLY:
STAT_MIN:
STAT_MAX:
DAILY_CHANGE:
DEFAULT_VALUE: (sometimes :unsure:)
NPC_ONLY:

Curious minds : want / need to know :LOL::whistle:
This is a guess but I'd say it relates to the difficulty slider and the effect that has on stats. The slider says it adjusts the rate of change for stats to make the game easier so I would assume this modifier indicates whether increasing this stat is a good thing or a bad thing or if the difficulty slider should just have no impact at all. It might be used in other areas too, like the sneak game.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Fixes:

Playing as a male and knocking-up a NPC girl, I want the option to let child live with mother, unless that mother lives with you. I end up with too many kids in house. And playing Female has this option.

The bathroom... Tired of people showering in middle of room and the damn shower curtain clipping the scene in half. Fix one or both.

Having family member still live with you when they become girlfriend/boyfriend

When "spending time with family" Wife/girlfriend/Boyfriend/husband can be visited.

Things to add:

At girlfriend's home there is feel-up -> sleep sex.

Could you do a workout/yoga scene: Where two people are working out, there is a suggestion of nudity either your character is naked or the other person strips. Your character or other person asks for help. Then "accidents happen" you are now fucking each other.

Shower scenes in gym showers.

Watch TV scene where you are watching a movie at home with someone (incest, date, or partner), or alone in which someone enters, they decide to watch with you, sexy movie?, maybe sit on lap?, temptation?, make-out?, sex?.

Stripclub -> receive/give lap-dance -> "getting hot"/good tipper -> Privet lap-dance? -> sex or kicked out.

spending time with family you hear a noise?
check kitchen, living-room, or bedroom find family member stuck under/in (bed, sink, table, couch, or window)
Help them or "help them"

call for massage or get massage
Nuru? -> they're naked I'm naked maybe I should push my luck? or "accidents happen"
or "why is there a hole in this massage table?" (milking table)

Sleep event: Thunder storm or bad dream at night (sister, daughter, son, or your character) is scared and needs to find some comfort in someones bed.

Neighbor/someone has no shower/bath/toilet and needs to barrow yours, peek, join?

drunk, date, or temporally homeless needs a place to crash/sleep and will spend night(s) at your/their place.

Still need a place to live? Find Room-mates to live with?

Living/staying in hotel, maid/room-service? -> "I'll pay for more"

Last edited:
Reactions: ravven_7

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Fixes:

Playing as a male and knocking-up a NPC girl, I want the option to let child live with mother, unless that mother lives with you. I end up with too many kids in house. And playing Female has this option.

The bathroom... Tired of people showering in middle of room and the damn shower curtain clipping the scene in half. Fix one or both.
Agreed with 2nd - too small a room to start. As to the first Pimp My Girl and/or Better Pregnancy solves this. One reason I consider them essential mods. But yeah, how often does IRL the baby go to the male rather than the mother (especially if he doesn't want?)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I finally edited all the bedrooms to be 10 by 10 rather than 8 by 8, moved any beds that were at the back from standard camera angle, changed colors, added some things. Saved over base game and saved in a folder to replace again for updates (why does stuff that doesn't change like that, names, preset body types have to be included in the "update only" as it hasn't changed and I keep having to replaces with stuff I have saved or just delete when it hasn't changed?) I'm not sure on this site how you go about with uploading for anyone interested. What you have to include, etc. It definitely works and don't have to worry about sex scenes behind the camera, etc. How many pics need to be added, if any? Unfortunately it seems toneed be zipped (why? Nowadays space is cheaper and it doesn't reduce much if at all.) Changing isn't hard but is a PITA and can take a while. Just changing colors, etc would be easy. Once you would have just select all in folder and paste into Lifeplay3.7/Lifeplay/Content/Modules/Vin_Base/Bedrooms to replace. Here it is.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I finally edited all the bedrooms to be 10 by 10 rather than 8 by 8, moved any beds that were at the back from standard camera angle, changed colors, added some things. Saved over base game and saved in a folder to replace again for updates (why does stuff that doesn't change like that, names, preset body types have to be included in the "update only" as it hasn't changed and I keep having to replaces with stuff I have saved or just delete when it hasn't changed?) I'm not sure on this site how you go about with uploading for anyone interested. What you have to include, etc. It definitely works and don't have to worry about sex scenes behind the camera, etc. How many pics need to be added, if any? Unfortunately it seems toneed be zipped (why? Nowadays space is cheaper and it doesn't reduce much if at all.) Changing isn't hard but is a PITA and can take a while. Just changing colors, etc would be easy. Once you would have just select all in folder and paste into Lifeplay3.7/Lifeplay/Content/Modules/Vin_Base/Bedrooms to replace. Here it is.
Could / would you please post at least, one Image, of your modified room(s), so we can see the changes you have made . . . . Please ? (put under a Spoiler, if need be)

Thank You.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
BTW with the new system where NPCs can get other NPCs pregnant I can't imagine the baby would go to the MC as that would make no sense.

Aug 8, 2017
BTW with the new system where NPCs can get other NPCs pregnant I can't imagine the baby would go to the MC as that would make no sense.
They can, but the end result is a scene with the text "<Actor.name> has recently given birth to a cute baby. Her baby photos are all over Facebook."

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
OK, with google I learned and got screenshots of the 1st 11 bedrooms out of all 15 (I changed all) the others are in a similar way. Adding to the post with them. Note you could also paste the whole folder into Lifeplay3.7/Lifeplay/Content/Modules/Vin_Base and it would do the same easier.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
OK, with google I learned and got screenshots of the 1st 11 bedrooms out of all 15 (I changed all) the others are in a similar way. Adding to the post with them. Note you could also paste the whole folder into Lifeplay3.7/Lifeplay/Content/Modules/Vin_Base and it would do the same easier.
Okay, Thanks for the images !
You had much better luck/results, than I had with the "color_modifications" selections. Nice Work !

Hopefully, sometime in the not too distant future, we'll get an "up-date", to the colors & patterns section, or maybe even better, a way for us , to be able to add more choices, to them our selves, the players/designers (like it was in The Sims 3 :sneaky:). Maybe.

doodlesmg

Aug 8, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game and it has tons of potential. My suggestions are gameplay based because the graphics are fine.

1) The sliders are very jarring, but one gets used to it. The biggest issue is redundancies. Why are there two penis sliders? There's one that's bonkers chock full of options (and I can fashion some nice units with it - except I tend to skip about 80% of the sliders or else the penis will look a dog's chew toy) and another that's super simple with like 4 options. This doesn't make sense, they should be uniform regardless of chosen character/game. Oh...and there's no vagina slider...pitty. Fix this.

2) More about sliders...Boobs don't look right unless they're big and it's damn near impossible to get a cute face. Thank you for the presets, but if those are the only legitimate way of having beauty, why do we even have so many sliders? I think it's time to streamline the sliders and add some new ones to replace the redundant ones so we can aim for variety.

3) BUGS. My plays weren't riddled, but the performance of the game is really lacking. Room objects render slowly and there's bloom EVERYWHERE. This became a huge issue after I used mods...Had a nice game going, 2 kids otw, A slave in my dungeon, and I had just signed up for college. The game had been active for a few hours at this point and it became super sluggish. I switched cities, fearing my PC couldn't handle the big city and a good amount of NPCs and other things my character collected - memory is finite, after all. That didn't help and eventually the game crashed. I decided to restart and turn off some mods I never use, like Bestiality, but I accidentally deleted them instead of disabling and the game wouldn't restart. I decided to wipe and reinstall. Is the engine going to be able to handle mods and an epic journey because it didn't like the abuse I was giving it.

4) Last, but not least...I HATE THE ROOM EDITOR. It has good ideas, such as the wallpaper/texture with a tile slider. Genius. However, when I stand in front of a lamp I want to place on my dresser and have to click the lamp about 10 times before I give up and just use the next arrows to find it, something's wrong. It's not very intuitive using the arrows in that dialog box, either...perhaps if the naming conventions were better and there was a way to distinguish duplicate objects it wouldn't be so bad, so let's figure that out. Oh, and moving things and trying to get them lined up straight again is frustrating. Is it too much to ask for the coordinate/scale reset button to also "snap" our objects to the floor and make them nice and uniform?

Fun game that scratches the SIM itch, but it needs some work.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game and it has tons of potential. My suggestions are gameplay based because the graphics are fine.

1) The sliders are very jarring, but one gets used to it. The biggest issue is redundancies. Why are there two penis sliders? There's one that's bonkers chock full of options (and I can fashion some nice units with it - except I tend to skip about 80% of the sliders or else the penis will look a dog's chew toy) and another that's super simple with like 4 options. This doesn't make sense, they should be uniform regardless of chosen character/game. Oh...and there's no vagina slider...pitty. Fix this.

2) More about sliders...Boobs don't look right unless they're big and it's damn near impossible to get a cute face. Thank you for the presets, but if those are the only legitimate way of having beauty, why do we even have so many sliders? I think it's time to streamline the sliders and add some new ones to replace the redundant ones so we can aim for variety.
As far as the sliders go you can go higher or lower using the numerical entry on the right. The sliders go from 0-1 but you can put in your own values e.g. -1 or 2 to go past the sliders (both of those are hilarious when it comes to penis size) . It takes a bit of fine tuning but allows smaller/larger than you would expect. I know it's not that intuitive but it's worth messing around with.

I found it's possible to make itty bitty titties but not that easy, the character creation needs a lot of patience. I would give advice but I'm mostly trial and error. Best place to start is with the Beauty Enhancement Mod, which has a few bodytypes that can be found using the "load presets" button.

However, on whole it is a pain to get used to the creation system.

doodlesmg

Aug 8, 2020
As far as the sliders go you can go higher or lower using the numerical entry on the right. The sliders go from 0-1 but you can put in your own values e.g. -1 or 2 to go past the sliders (both of those are hilarious when it comes to penis size) . It takes a bit of fine tuning but allows smaller/larger than you would expect. I know it's not that intuitive but it's worth messing around with.

I found it's possible to make itty bitty titties but not that easy, the character creation needs a lot of patience. I would give advice but I'm mostly trial and error. Best place to start is with the Beauty Enhancement Mod, which has a few bodytypes that can be found using the "load presets" button.

However, on whole it is a pain to get used to the creation system.
I get how they work. What I do if I want a negative slider (or want to wrap around in front of the set value) is I drag the mouse on the two tiny arrows. It gets tedious because you can push it to +/- 3.0 very easily and, yes...you'll see some very distorted dicks that way. xD

I've gotten good at being very careful and deliberate with that first drag so I can see it under the max. I suppose the difficulty in tweaking the "negative" slider is why there are so many sliders. Instead of having to regularly play mouse jiujitsu, just use a different slider because it probably has the ideal range you want.

I definitely respect the dev for their work because, while my individual experience is limited, this is the first and ONLY game I've seen that allows me to build a cock in detail like this. I spent 2 hours with the first one, but mostly that was trying to figure out how to build a bend or curve. Best I could get was an upturned glans and hints of the shaft enlargements to balance, then I pulled back the foreskins and nudged the shaft forward. It's not an extreme curve, but it's the best I could with those sliders. There's a stroke of genius in the Alien sliders, too and any of the Ugly ones. Gotta go like 1.5 up with one then down about 2.0 with the other and just bounce them back until you get something neat. The novelty of this is captivating, but I think the entire system could do with an overhaul for simplicity's sake.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
I get what you mean. There are a few things that don't seem to do anything in the CC section. Personally, I would rather see the current sliders a lot more exaggerated so that when you use them, you can look at it and think "ahh.. that's what that does". The alien cock is a good example, if I see that as a description, I immediately think of the film, don't know if it is related. Also it doesn't help that you have to focus on a bodypart before changing the slider to see what it does.

In short, yes it's very, very clunky and could do with a lot of streamlining. However, it's also very adaptable and some of the things I've seen done with it are amazing.

I have a lot of nitpicks with this game but none of them take away from the freedom and versatility it provides.

Reactions: doodlesmg
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes