Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Landlord Mod V1_02 Now out
Money now works correctly :p
NPC's should hopefully spawn better.
New Features
Based on suggestions by Ravenger6660
Apartments now have Build and furnishing quality.
These make up the overall quality the Apartment.
Tenants now have a 'House Proud' stat.(Hidden)
High pride tennants look after your property,
Slobs may ruin it.
Build quality never goes down.
Furnishing quality can be upgraded.(Max 100 overall quality)
Get it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ll-game-mods-for-lifeplay.43387/

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Vinfamy - could you add my bedroom replacements to the post with all the mods? It seems to be getting popular.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I just found a bunch of the rgb codes for colors and used them.
Just curious:

Did you find those rgb codes, at a specific site ? ;)
. . . or . . . a bit here and a bit there ? :rolleyes:

If at a Specific Site, could you "link" it/ name it, here ?

Besides what you used, they may have other "rgb codes", that could be useful to others, like me :giggle: !

( I've done mine by "Trial & Error" method o_O, It can be very frustrating :mad:. )

Thank You !

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Just a minor thing - I am happy that faces show emotion during woohoo since a few updates ago.
But would it be possible that sleeping partners (like sneaking into family members bedrooms at night) keep their eyes closed, or the option that more... rigorous poses will fully wake them up?

Jul 28, 2019
Do you know anyone who creates celeb characters?
or do you have good custom characters to share? can you send?
Look in the spoiler at the bottom of the initial post (character presets) for a number of custom characters people have shared here.

I don't think anyone has done celeb characters. Listing the celebs you would like to see might get someone interested, otherwise try it for yourself.

Asgadafi

Jun 12, 2017
Just some new scenes to add to game.
mostly incest stuff
and a shower scene at gym
Hi there are a couple of mistakes, in Family_sit_on_lap2 there is a -"- at the end, in family_movie_sex_scene2 line 23 isn't indented properly (I think will fuck up the flow of the if) and in pro_underbed_peep in line 65 -"I should get out of here before I get caught.- there is no ending -"-.
Yes, i am the funny guys at parties.

BTW for who's asking it adds a couple of small neat branches to already existing events.

Reactions: Sathras and srg91

LeandroGP

Jan 1, 2019
Can you please update the heavy.7z file to the latest version?
Or zip the full unreal project project and upload it somewhere? I'm trying to learn but the way it's set up now makes it very difficult.
Thanks

MimaUK

Jun 11, 2018

Unfortunately on Thursday I was about 1 day away from finishing the update (the actual kink bit is all done, just commissions and bug fixes left), when my laptop just refused to boot up again after I came back from lunch. Took it to the repair service, they said it was a motherboard issue (it’s a 6-year-old laptop that is always working ~16 hour a day so it reached its expiry date basically). Thankfully, they promise they will able to do some patchwork to ‘revive’ it, but this won’t last forever, I’ll get maybe another 3 months out of the laptop and that’ll be it.
I just went ahead and buy a new laptop today (might as well, it’s something to be done sooner or later even if their 3 months estimate is correct), but the old laptop (with the LifePlay v3.8 project files) is still being fixed by the repair guys. As soon as I get the old laptop back from them, I will finish v3.8 within one day and release it. This should be at the latest Sat 29 Aug (thankfully we still have enough days left in the month to guarantee two updates released in Aug), but more likely to be around Wed I think. Then, I will immediately start transferring the project to the new laptop, getting Unreal Engine set up there and v3.9 onwards will be worked on using the new laptop.
My sincere apologies for this delay. I’m a pretty deadline-obsessed person but not much I can do when the laptop doesn’t even boot up.
Just to reassure everyone, this won’t have any bad long-term impact on the project at all, this delay of v3.8 should be all that is caused by this laptop incidence. Even if the old laptop is completely dead and cannot be used to finish v3.8 (the repair ppl seem confident enough though), there’s a way to copy the project files directly from the old laptop’s hard drive into my new laptop anyway. Even if the hard drive is also dead somehow (nearly impossible since I had been using the laptop perfectly fine until the motherboard failed), the project up to v3.7 is backed up both on Github and on my external hard drive anyway, so even in the worst case scenario, the project is safe.
(Could someone repost this on the F95Zone thread please? I have access to both Discord and Patreon via my phone but don’t have my password saved for F95 on there somehow and I can’t remember what it was)

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Posted by vinfamy on Patreon:

Unfortunately on Thursday I was about 1 day away from finishing the update (the actual kink bit is all done, just commissions and bug fixes left), when my laptop just refused to boot up again after I came back from lunch. Took it to the repair service, they said it was a motherboard issue (it’s a 6-year-old laptop that is always working ~16 hour a day so it reached its expiry date basically). Thankfully, they promise they will able to do some patchwork to ‘revive’ it, but this won’t last forever, I’ll get maybe another 3 months out of the laptop and that’ll be it.
I just went ahead and buy a new laptop today (might as well, it’s something to be done sooner or later even if their 3 months estimate is correct), but the old laptop (with the LifePlay v3.8 project files) is still being fixed by the repair guys. As soon as I get the old laptop back from them, I will finish v3.8 within one day and release it. This should be at the latest Sat 29 Aug (thankfully we still have enough days left in the month to guarantee two updates released in Aug), but more likely to be around Wed I think. Then, I will immediately start transferring the project to the new laptop, getting Unreal Engine set up there and v3.9 onwards will be worked on using the new laptop.
My sincere apologies for this delay. I’m a pretty deadline-obsessed person but not much I can do when the laptop doesn’t even boot up.
Just to reassure everyone, this won’t have any bad long-term impact on the project at all, this delay of v3.8 should be all that is caused by this laptop incidence. Even if the old laptop is completely dead and cannot be used to finish v3.8 (the repair ppl seem confident enough though), there’s a way to copy the project files directly from the old laptop’s hard drive into my new laptop anyway. Even if the hard drive is also dead somehow (nearly impossible since I had been using the laptop perfectly fine until the motherboard failed), the project up to v3.7 is backed up both on Github and on my external hard drive anyway, so even in the worst case scenario, the project is safe.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes