Mr. Shadow

May 12, 2018
Has Vinfamy indicated if he is going to update the body physics anytime soon? It'd be nice to see actual breast physics for the game instead of the weird stretching that happens during animations right now.
Good question. The game has come a long way. Better physics, better textures (particularly skin textures), and some little visual items would be great. I'm honestly impressed how far this game has developed and improved.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
how do i fix the broken polygon/texture issue on the vaginal/anal area while creating a character?
good luck with that, i say it lot of times about that bug but there it is (2 years with it and will be there forever) when u touch some sliders the vaginal/anal mesh duplicates again and again until u see that "bug" i dont know what happen with the mesh but its a caos (don't matter what slider u touch, will get duplicated)

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Hey guys, giving this game a go again. Any recommended mods? Last time I played with none and all the clothes were weirdly colored and the characters not that good looking...

Asking because there's a lot of mods and not sure what to pick.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hi guys I'm wondering why there is now an inoffical bestiality and incest patch.
I think last time I played this game bestiality etc didn't need a separate patch but could be enabled ingame?
Was this taken out or why would I need this patch now?

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Hi guys I'm wondering why there is now an inoffical bestiality and incest patch.
I think last time I played this game bestiality etc didn't need a separate patch but could be enabled ingame?
Was this taken out or why would I need this patch now?
As I understand it was taken out of the game due to Patreon doing their arbiters of morality thing (still confused as to why content creators stay there and don't move to SubscribeStar).

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
sooooo, is there a way to cheat perk points yet? I'm surprised not one person has added the option to give yourself perk points to turn your character into the perfect person, I just wanna see what possibilities come out of it.

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
"Is there some kind of skin or body mod for males? It looks like an athlete no matter what you do and like one in his 40's with bulging veins with thin skin causing creases. I did try searching but all I saw was some female updates?"

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
sooooo, is there a way to cheat perk points yet? I'm surprised not one person has added the option to give yourself perk points to turn your character into the perfect person, I just wanna see what possibilities come out of it.
Edit the DEFAULT_VALUE field in "\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Stats\perks.lpstat" to whatever you want

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
Hi all,

Interesting work done in the game, along with the mods. Thank you and good job everyone!
I would like to ask if there is a way/guide of how to add props and clothes such as high heels, male/female chastity devices etc.
Are there any resources I could read ?
Thanks!

nobody0123

May 1, 2020
It's a bit misleading (for me) to call futas "transwomen" when they have a v & d. Is there a setting/mod which removes the v?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
As mentioned above, you can edit pstat or search for exact value - float type in Cheat Engine. Need 2 perk points minimum (the more the better) to narrow the search properly, though.

If you are not skilled using CE, the edditing method is far much better.

Aug 8, 2017
It's a bit misleading (for me) to call futas "transwomen" when they have a v & d. Is there a setting/mod which removes the v?
There's a setting that prevents them from getting pregnant, but the way the d is currently applied means the v is going to be underneath. While I can't see a way to easily change that, Vinfamy might, so I recommend dropping a line in the Discord suggestions channel.

Just a heads up, though: LifePlay already has a fair amount of technical debt built up, so it's possible the best you can hope for is future games built with it in mind. (Vinfamy has already posted loose plans to eventually wrap up LifePlay and start working on something new.) On the other hand, it probably won't require scenes to be rewritten, so it shouldn't get more difficult as the game grows.

Reactions: nobody0123

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I agree . . . too many people get confused, a "trans-woman" is the new word for "shemale", as in, they have no vagina, just what they were born with (cock & balls), and some injections to grow breasts.
All this "trans" stuff is confusing everyone, nobody knows, who's what, any more, (including the 'trans' themselves), Geez.

More over, a Futa is fictional(?), where as, a trans-woman isn't . . . . right ?

Sometimes, using the 'correct' term, is just confusing the matter, and making things worse. Change isn't always good .

The old 'terms' were better: Male, Female, Futa, (= not usually used in reference to Real Life), Dike, Sissy, Shemale, Lezzy and Gay.
You knew who you were talking about with these 'terms' ( I know there were other 'terms' used, just can't think of them now).

PS- I know some of these 'terms' are considered derogatory, but that's not the subject, their descriptions are.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Vinfamy has already posted loose plans to eventually wrap up LifePlay and start working on something new.
Sounds like it'll never live up to it's potential then if he's planning to move on, unless he ends up making a LifePlay 2. I know older versions are available on Github, but that spaghetti he's got going on with the blueprints is probably a big deterrent to anybody wanting to contribute

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Any way to turn off NPC's changing sex positions. I'm just trying to get a bj but the ladies keep trying to have sex with me!

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes