X&X

Mar 24, 2020
Any way to turn off NPC's changing sex positions. I'm just trying to get a bj but the ladies keep trying to have sex with me!

For the people who don't like the new npc sex behavior... like me.
Here is a semi-fix to stop the position switching of the npc.

Go to LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Stats\Longterm -> masochist.lpstat

There you will find the Line:

PLAYER_ONLY: false

Change the (false) to -> true

After that it doesn't matter if you have masochistic -100 or 100,
the npc's will now always "ask" to change the sex position... but they will "never" do it, as long as you don't say "yes" to them.
I have tested it only a bit so i hope it works, but from the test there was no npc able to change the position.

This "fix" works only for consensual sex, for non-con i haven't found a solution. :cry:
Also, you will never see scenes where the npc/actor need a masochist value.

If anyone have a better workaround for this system or a way to remove this AI, please let me know it. :)

SaintGaz

Dec 23, 2019
I miss not being able to play the game anymore , does anyone have 3 upto 3.4 available to download as PC cant handle the game after that

Countsiz

Dec 27, 2019
All the office locations are locked for me..I have no option for "Attend an interview" in any of the office buildings even during normal business hours. A long time ago when I first started I did have one and I quit. Now that I want to go back to it, I'm not able to. Ive tried many things like changing in to business clothes, I've quit my other job, I've quit my crime career, dropped out of school and still nothing. Am I screwed now out of an office job?
Is there some kind of code I can change in the scripts? It's still frustrating to not be able to get "Attend an Interview" option.

Reactions: tanocapo

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
so getting cucked is pretty easy but what if i wanted to cuckold other people? not to be the bull in another relationship but like get your wife to play the cuck while you have sex with other people?

also when trying to have a child, serogate mother is available but i can't click on the sperm donor?

Reactions: srg91

danicos

May 7, 2018
Anyone else has issues with clothing in inventory being duplicated and sometimes replaced by other types of clothing and if so, any solution to the problem? Read that the issue was fixed in a much earlier version but here i am...

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys im not a modder in the least but I thought I'd take a crack at it. I'm trying to make a Breast Expansion mod but it doesn't show up in game nor am I sure i wrote it correctly. If anyone would be kind enough to go over it and fix it or let me know how to fix it I would really appreciate it and share it on the thread obviously.
thank you!

~Here is a Google drive link to the folder.

Google Drive
I have looked at you mod.
But so far the mod does not seem to work. Or just does not do anything.

There is a beauty mod already made https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-15-vinfamy.11321/post-2609399

You can also just can a character appearance at any time if you have phone number.

And increase the size of random npcs with "npc distribution" bust size 2.5 or 3.

Reactions: axel42

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
so getting cucked is pretty easy but what if i wanted to cuckold other people? not to be the bull in another relationship but like get your wife to play the cuck while you have sex with other people?

also when trying to have a child, serogate mother is available but i can't click on the sperm donor?
vin_Netori

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
vin_Netori
thats not it, like i said i dont want to be the bull, like even when your wife at random asks you to cuck her it ends up just being a threesome, where if youre the cuck you get cuck specifc scenes and dialog.
similarly if you have a breeding party or whatever its called and you play as a female all the text is as if your spouse is the one getting railed on.

thats not a big deal though i guess seeing how much they have for it. Would still like to know how to have a "traditional" sperm donor or how watersports happen. Everyone else is getting peed on but i never have the option for ether.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
thats not it, like i said i dont want to be the bull, like even when your wife at random asks you to cuck her it ends up just being a threesome, where if youre the cuck you get cuck specifc scenes and dialog.
similarly if you have a breeding party or whatever its called and you play as a female all the text is as if your spouse is the one getting railed on.

thats not a big deal though i guess seeing how much they have for it. Would still like to know how to have a "traditional" sperm donor or how watersports happen. Everyone else is getting peed on but i never have the option for ether.
What do you mean by "sperm donor"
You as man/futa donating sperm?
( Because I made a mod for that already. )

Or you as female getting a sperm donation?

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
What do you mean?
you, getting your wife/futawife, to take sperm donation when trying to have a baby. ive only had it happen once and the option for sex with the donor wasn't even there. theres a button for it but I have no idea what to do to unlock it.

cool that you make mods btw, its not unapprecated!

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Can someone point me in the direction of a sneak explanation and how it works please? Cheers.

Tried a search but I am obviously crap at it.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Vinfamy
is it possible to make a mod/option to replase futas with dom women?
e.g if female dom level is above 90% they always cary their strapons and will definitely use them on their companion...

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
how watersports happen.
only during regular sex with a female can you get pissed on.

the real problem is the game crashes if someone walks in on you while on the toilet. at night sometime past 9pm, if you go to use the bathroom a relative will randomly walk in and call you a bitch and then the game crashes.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Pregnancy has been voted by patrons as Kink of the Month for December and will be the focus of the second update of this month - v3.17, ETA 26 December. BUT, that's not the only the kink getting worked on this month:
I know a lot of people aren't happy that Pregnancy pretty much has won every time it's available as an option in the poll. While I think the 2-month exclusion each time a kink wins is still fair enough (i.e. a kink can only win 4 times a year max, that's 4 updates out of at least 26 updates each year), since KoTM is only one update each month, I did promise to give some love to the unlucky losers whenever I can in the other update of the month. I did this last month too by introducing Watersports in my cum/squirt update. So this month, to keep those not too keen on Pregnancy happy, the first update of the month v3.16, ETA 12 December, will be dedicated to the two runner-ups in the poll: Polyamorous & Sex Worker.
The good thing for Polyamorous & Sex Worker in this situation is that v3.16 is not KoTM update like v3.17 is for Pregnancy, so Polyamorous & Sex Worker will continue to be available as options in the next KoTM poll for January and may win, while Pregnancy will be excluded for two months, meaning it's possible that thanks to this, these kinks may end up getting more content actually.
In summary, the release schedule for December will be:
- December 12, v3.16, Polyamorous + Sex Worker
- December 26, v3.17, Pregnancy
Also, I will make an important announcement on Saturday about what I plan for LifePlay v4.0 and as a byproduct of / early preparation for this the first three months of 2021 will end up having 6 Kink of the Month updates! So if your favorite kink hasn't got much luck so far, odds are it will get at least one update early next year, especially because Pregnancy, the most popular one, will now be excluded for Jan and Feb, having just won Dec.
I'll explain the 6 KoTM updates in 3 months and LifePlay v4.0 in more detail on Saturday. For now, give ideas and brainstorm about what exactly you want added for the three kinks being worked on this month: Pregnancy, Polyamorous & Sex Worker on the 's Kink of the Month Brainstorm channel. Since the brainstorm is being done for 3 kinks at once, when you post an idea, please start your post by specifying exactly which kink your idea is for.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Thank you for the game. Few suggestions:

- The inventory is all over the place. Alphabetical sorting of clothes and auto-removal of duplicates. Better still, if the clothing can be categorized/filtered. Top, Bottom, Underwear, Jackets, Shoes, Glasses
- Listing of outfit saved. Right now you have to remember the names.Maybe hotkey for outfits also.
- More clothing, shoes and swimwear
- Dynamic Clothing

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes