Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
Here's my second mod.
As promised I would implement plastic surgery, but as stand alone. Despite the fact that a few things are only accessible when PimpYourGirl is installed.

It's called: Beauty Expansion (Plastic Surgery)

This is a beta version at first, because there are a lot of model changes in it. Please test it and report bugs if you find.
This mod changes your 3d models when you do certain actions or do the plastic surgery!
Please use an extra save slot to make sure you can go back if you do sth you don't want!

This first version contains:
Improvements and additions to every beauty salon location on your map.
There you can now book different beauty treatments and also access the plastic surgery with some small story events.

New actions
1. Change hair color of your companion, also let her/him choose if she/he is dominant (will change stats + haircolor ingame)
2. Buy eyelash extensions for companion (will change stats + sets all lashes to maximum ingame)
3. Buy fake nails for companion (stat changes)
4. Book a beauty treatment for companion (will change stats + improve make up if not at maximum)
5. Buy waxing for your companion (will change stats + remove all body hair)
6. Buy a hair cut for your companion (stat changes)
7. Book teeth withening for companion (stat changes)
8. Ask your companion if she wants to do plastic surgery (highly stat based and only for female/trans / will change stats as well!)

UPDATE 1.0
  1. Removed penalty for some rejects and fixed a bug with stat checks on Lipinjections

The options for plastic surgery are: Lip injections, Face lifting for older npcs, Fat removal (in 2 levels), low profile boobjobs (B,C & D) and some DD options.
But as long your companion isn't a prostitute in PimpYourGirl or she is not really into you, it will be hard to convince her to do plastic surgery.

View attachment 449928
Check the picture, these changes are made through the mod without opening the appearance menu or using cheats!

INSTALL: Unpack into Lifeplays Modules folder and activate it in Mod Manager.
Have fun! :D
I am having trouble figuring out how to trigger the beauty treatments or the plastic surgery. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Moist Goddess

Aug 24, 2018
I love all these mods that are on the game now. For me they bring a new life to the game that I never thought of before. I wanted to ask, would it be possible for a weight management mod? For example, if the woman I am on the game contanstantly ate fast food, over time she would see her weight gain, then when I take her to the gym to work out I would lose that weight. Also perhaps something like cooking food at home wouldnt effect the weight the way fast food would.

I was thinking about that as I played. Something like where I could make a thin character in the game and through game play, through her actions she could get larger, and vise versa where if I started out as a large girl, through working out and eating right I could make her thinner through progression of the game.

I was just wondering about that asking if it could be implimented. Anyhoots, keep up the good work guys, you all are making this game a blast.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I love all these mods that are on the game now. For me they bring a new life to the game that I never thought of before. I wanted to ask, would it be possible for a weight management mod? For example, if the woman I am on the game contanstantly ate fast food, over time she would see her weight gain, then when I take her to the gym to work out I would lose that weight. Also perhaps something like cooking food at home wouldnt effect the weight the way fast food would.

I was thinking about that as I played. Something like where I could make a thin character in the game and through game play, through her actions she could get larger, and vise versa where if I started out as a large girl, through working out and eating right I could make her thinner through progression of the game.

I was just wondering about that asking if it could be implimented. Anyhoots, keep up the good work guys, you all are making this game a blast.
Might be possible but it would be beyond me to understand how exactly to do it.
Best i can think of is by adding actor data to the scene and having some math scale effect their body composition/actor data. All of this is able to be manipulated in some form so it "can" be done. You'd need to change how the gym/fast food/drinking and maybe even smoking effect the character and that's a lot to manipulate if you want a general health mod.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Best i can think of is by adding actor data to the scene and having some math scale effect their body composition/actor data. All of this is able to be manipulated in some form so it "can" be done. You'd need to change how the gym/fast food/drinking and maybe even smoking effect the character and that's a lot to manipulate if you want a general health mod.
Most simple way I can think of that would work is to add a variable to the chars and at a set time change the model by a fraction. So if you add a var called e.g A then when exercising etc decrease it by set amount when eating increase it. At the end of the day or whenever if A < 0 get fitter/ A>0 get fatter. Not played with model deformation yet though that is sexybastardo's area atm. Pluss it would have to be overcalculated to have any real effect on the game. Assuming it isnt already in the base game.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
I love all these mods that are on the game now. For me they bring a new life to the game that I never thought of before.

I wanted to ask, would it be possible for a weight management mod?
Moist Goddess Yes it would be, but I'm not sure if it isn't already in the game based on fitness. But only Vinfamy can tell exactly if and how it works. There is a game setting that is called: "Body Changes with Stats", don't remember it is turned on by default.

Most simple way I can think of that would work is to add a variable to the chars and at a set time change the model by a fraction. So if you add a var called e.g A then when exercising etc decrease it by set amount when eating increase it. At the end of the day or whenever if A < 0 get fitter/ A>0 get fatter. Not played with model deformation yet though that is sexybastardo's area atm. Pluss it would have to be overcalculated to have any real effect on the game. Assuming it isnt already in the base game.
ZTex Lostlegends That is in general the approach, but you have to use stats, not vars. Just copy the fitness stat from the base game, rename and change whats needed.
To modify bodies you can use blendPreset(PresetName), you can create them within the game by exporting chars and deleting the information part and all the lines you don't need. In case you want to do a wheight mod you would need at least 3 presets with the MORPH FBMHeavy line. One for low weight, one for the middle and one for max. Take a look at my plastic surgery scene and you'll see how to do it. It's not that hard to do.
Yesterday I solved the problem of changing stats & bodies from all npcs during gameplay, but that's a tricky one. After the release of my new mod Better Pregnancies you can take a look into the fertility system scene to learn how to do it.
If you or anybody else has questions, just write to me in discord or here. I'll try to help as much as I can. :)

Reactions: Vima and ZTex

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
ZTex Lostlegends That is in general the approach, but you have to use stats, not vars. Just copy the fitness stat from the base game, rename and change whats needed.
To modify bodies you can use blendPreset(PresetName), you can create them within the game by exporting chars and deleting the information part and all the lines you don't need. In case you want to do a wheight mod you would need at least 3 presets with the MORPH FBMHeavy line. One for low weight, one for the middle and one for max. Take a look at my plastic surgery scene and you'll see how to do it. It's not that hard to do.
Yesterday I solved the problem of changing stats & bodies from all npcs during gameplay, but that's a tricky one. After the release of my new mod Better Pregnancies you can take a look into the fertility system scene to learn how to do it.
If you or anybody else has questions, just write to me in discord or here. I'll try to help as much as I can. :)
Okay yep that's above my levels. I understand the concept but i know enough to know that i don't know nearly what i'd be doing with a system like that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sexybastardo

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
By Vars I ways just refering to the base Stats being basicly Variables. Anyway the concept is very simple the pain is to edit each script that can modify these (all fitness and eating scripts) unless you use the stats already in the base game, Which I dont want to do, because it will cause compatability problems in the future. Also instead of using presets I was considering direct mesh alteration, or at least the possiblities of it. Regarding time based NPC alteration, I havent yet botherd trying to sort that out, due to the game not running scripts during player non action. The way I did it in slave training was to attach a timer script to the player and npc, the player one ticks up constantly, so by checking the player to npc diffrence you can work out the length of time between each action, and edit the npc appropriatly. So in my terms npc fear goes down by each hour the player isnt interacting with them.

LPPlayer

Oct 26, 2019
I made a new Button. In many Areas you can click "simulate".
Its working like "sleep" at home. Duration is 60-300 min.
If you are in an area and want to see what other scripts aer used there and if they pop or not you can use it.
It adds 30 mood costs 50 energy.

copy to lifeplay content modules vin_base actions
After starting the game you get the new "simulation" entry in many areas.

It also helps if you write mods and want to see if they work in a special area.

Nothing big but maybe it helps :)

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Here's my third mod.
It's a HUGE addition to vin_pregnancy (around 1200% more content, not a joke :D), it can be used as stand alone but will used by my other mods. Despite the fact that a few things are only accessible when PimpYourGirl is installed. Please report bugs if you find one.

It's called: Better Pregnancy

Now pregnancy can be handled without the pregnancy notifications from the game (I recommend to turn it off, to make the system more rewarding). More real life experience as a pregnant female, more options with pregnant companions as well.

- Complete overhaul of the scenes for pregnant player & npcs: the game can now differentiate between a spouse that is pregnant from someone else or pregnant from you. Also the child will not always living with you from now on, depending on what your relationship to this NPC is. Also now children of your Dating/Wife don't look like you if your aren't the father.
- Adds the possibilty that NPCs can have childs with their boyfriend/husband, based on a random check
- Adds the possibilty to meet and date already pregnant woman!
- Adds pregnancy tests, buy it in supermarkets & pharmacy
- Adds pregnancy checks at doctor & hospital
- Adds abortions, possible until 160 days only at the doctor & hospital
- Adds adoptions, possible after giving birth
- Adds a lot of different small experiences and details with pregnancies and pregnant companions
- Adds the possiblity of vasectomies for male & trans players
- Adds prenatal classes that you can take with your companion
- Adds fertility drugs - CHECK IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- Adds chinese aphrosidiac, buy it in pharmacy & chemist
- Adds rape drugs, but it ... yeah find out yourself ... CHECK IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- Birth control pills & condoms still are working the same way
- Still supports pregnancies from creatures and pregnant shemales (if they are turned on/base mods are active)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
1. NEW FERTILITY SYSTEM
This mod changes the whole fertility system! Your fertility is now 7 at default, but it will grow and sink depending on how healthy your lifestyle is. So this stat can raise through the game. Additionally you can take fertility drugs (works for all genders) to give you a fertility buff for a certain amount of time to higher the chance for a pregnancy.
Last but not least is fertility now based on age! This means that old women can't become pregnant anymore. Also as teen your are highly fertile and then fertility goes down day after day if you don't work to keep it up. After activation in the Mod Manager, the mod will constantly monitor and change the fertility stats and pregnancies from all npcs and the player as well.
NPC's now have fertility, but the game itself will not take this into account, at the moment it is used to calculate random NPC to NPC pregnancies. Other modder can use this stats, like PimpYourGirl will do with the next update.
If you want to turn this feature off, set the fertility system player stat to 0. If it is turned off the fertility will just slowly decrease throughout the game and all age groups can get pregnant like before.

2. RAPE DRUG & APHROSIDIACS
These two are implemented for use with other mods. I'll use them in two of my mods, including PimpYourGirl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE 1.0a
- Two small fixes in text content

UPDATE 1.1
- Added the first random calls from your pregnant wife/dating
- Additional story and sex events with pregnant women ... including fivesome scenes :D
- Added a lot more to the story of the two special characters + new character presets
- Bug fixes and adjustments all over the place for times, durations and money checks (no waiting times anymore)
- Bug fixes for male characters and birth
- A few fixes in the prenatal classes

UPDATE 1.2
IMPORTANT! PLEASE DELETE THE OLD MOD FILES BEFORE INSTALL THE UPDATE!
OTHERWISE SOME FIXES WILL NOT WORK!

- Bug fix for presets, before the game was using my presets to generate random chars
- Bug fix for NPCs giving birth, child is living with you
- Bug fix for last name of child when mother is affair
- Fixes for vin_base childcare so that scenes come up a bit more, chances were really low
- Fixed some scenes from vin_base to prevent that they pop up when your child is under 18
- Removed all NPC stats for tracking pregnancy that were needed (Now this is handled through a new game function)
- Added possibility of animal birth when player is pregnant from ... you know what! (to be honest, I didn't test, pls report bugs!)

UPDATE 1.3
No bugfixes, but a big content update!
- I decided to rewrite ALL the brith scenes completly to include all current possible scenarios (which are a LOT) and made them using only one stream of code. Added a lot of new dialog lines, rewrote existing dialogs, added adoption & family options, NTR stuff and a little bit of drama to the birth.
- Made the story line from the prenatal course available to male player characters when they take the course with a pregnant companion.
- Added a lot of random scenes when you have a pregnant dating/wife and you are male.

UPDATE 1.4
- Bugfix for other Player/NPC genders in birth discovery dialogs
- Bugfix for low pregnancy duration behavior
- A lot small fixes for spelling errors and english language in dialogs from ZTex (Thank you very much!)
- Adding info files & explanations for other modders (main folder)

UPDATE 1.5 (ONLY BUGFIXES)
- Bugfix for animal birth for female players without dating/husband (now no animal birth will happen)
- Bugfix for not tagged relationships for unexpected combinations (mainly incest)
- Bugfix for male players when affair gives birth to NPC child, the child has now the mothers last name, instead of a random name

UPDATE 1.6 (Lifeplay Version 2.15 required)
- USING THE NEW 3D ROOMS FOR MOST SCENES - A big thank you to Vima for designing most of them!!
BP1_6_06.JPG BP1_6_03.JPG BP1_6_09.JPG BP1_6_07.JPG
- Added service functions and settings (to check and end pregnancies if needed)
- Dialog changes and fixes - Thank to ZTex for proofreading!
- Vima's fix for taking pets to the hospital :D
- Added a few random encounter for pregnant wifes/NPCs
- Small dialog changes in prenatal class and other places to make it more clear for player what they need to do
- Fix for prenatal course conditions to prevent the weird situtation of nurse being pregnant from you, your companion AND holding the course at the same time
- Fix for random calls when player & dating are pregnant
- Fix for pregnant woman giving birth twice
- Fix for already pregnant woman as dating/wife (birth sometimes was just skipped)

UPDATE 1.6a (Lifeplay Version 2.15 required)
- Small bugfix for random calls from your pregnant gf/wife

UPDATE 1.6b (Lifeplay Version 2.15 required)
- Excluded slaves and harem girls from doing relationship things
- Small fix for random calls

Please report any bugs, especially with female players.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (From vinfamy):
Download and extract the mod into Content/Modules
Make sure you don't leave an extra directory level for the mod, meaning:
For Better Pregnancy for example, it should go like this:
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
and NOT
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
(If this is the case after you extract the mod, you need to move the sb_BetterPregnancy folder out to
Content/Modules and delete the (now empty) sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3 folder)
After this, make sure the mod is active in the Mod Manager.
Also, please keep in mind this is a FULL REPLACEMENT of vin_pregnancy now, but you still need vin_pregnancy to be turned on.

MY OTHER MODS:
PIMP YOUR GIRL BEAUTY EXPANSION BETTER PREGNANCY PARTY & NIGHTLIFE
THE NEW GOODBYE NO MORE YOUTUBE WEIGHT & FITNESS

x1.JPG x5.JPG x3.JPG x2.JPG

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The modding scene for LifePlay has really taken off recently thanks to the effort of the wonderful modders from the community,
However, I just realize that if you only follow the game on Patreon and not on Discord or F95, you may not be aware of these wonderful mods that the community has put together. Therefore, here's the list of mods made by different people from the LifePlay community, available as of 9 Nov:
"Recent" means the mod was either recently released or recently updated within the last month. The list has been sorted simply by the mod's folder size, which of course doesn't necessarily equate the scale of the mod or the amount of effort put into it but it's the fairest order I can think of.
Try them out! As the game's developer, I'm happy to support modders in whatever way I can (answer questions, add new modders' API functions). However, in the spirit of the modding community, I won't be offering any reviews or endorsements about any community-made mods as I think it's best that the developer remains neutral and unbiased to each modder - all contributions from the modding community to the game are all greatly appreciated!
If you want to make mods for LifePlay yourself (which requires no coding experience nor special software), start by checking out the and join our - modders are usually quite active on there.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Vinfamy Could you include the PBMBreastsCleavage slider on the SexyBits page? It's pretty obscure on the Scale page; I never would have thought to look for it there, and trying to adjust it relative to other breast sliders takes a whole lot of tedious page switching. After testing, I haven't found it to be any more likely to break animations than most the other breast sliders.

This line from NPC_discovers_pregnancy:
Code:
"The evidence from the paternity test is undeniable. Maybe I'm the father of <Actor.name>'s unborn baby."
Um, that's contradictory. If there's any doubt, then it isn't undeniable.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
This line from NPC_discovers_pregnancy:
Code:
"The evidence from the paternity test is undeniable. Maybe I'm the father of <Actor.name>'s unborn baby."
Um, that's contradictory. If there's any doubt, then it isn't undeniable.
Thanks, will be fixed in the next version.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018

The modding scene for LifePlay has really taken off recently thanks to the effort of the wonderful modders from the community,
However, I just realize that if you only follow the game on Patreon and not on Discord or F95, you may not be aware of these wonderful mods that the community has put together. Therefore, here's the list of mods made by different people from the LifePlay community, available as of 9 Nov:
"Recent" means the mod was either recently released or recently updated within the last month. The list has been sorted simply by the mod's folder size, which of course doesn't necessarily equate the scale of the mod or the amount of effort put into it but it's the fairest order I can think of.
Try them out! As the game's developer, I'm happy to support modders in whatever way I can (answer questions, add new modders' API functions). However, in the spirit of the modding community, I won't be offering any reviews or endorsements about any community-made mods as I think it's best that the developer remains neutral and unbiased to each modder - all contributions from the modding community to the game are all greatly appreciated!
If you want to make mods for LifePlay yourself (which requires no coding experience nor special software), start by checking out the and join our - modders are usually quite active on there.
is now completely overhauled and updated with these additions!

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
Lostlegends
im a bit scared to ask :eek:
but is in your new slave mod a option for the player to become a slave? :)

or is anyone else working on such a mod? ;)

i like the idea to play as a sex-slave, but i dont know if this is possible :oops:

Last edited:

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Two questions:
One: how do I get an actor that's living with the player, regardless of relationship? For that matter, how would I get the number of people living there?
Ok, that was two questions, but this is still my second question: In a scene's WHAT condition, how do I specify no activity, non-exclusively. For example, the scene should have a chance to fire when the player is performing specific related activities or isn't doing anything but passing time.

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Two questions:
One: how do I get an actor that's living with the player, regardless of relationship?
At the moment, only relatives and dating can live with the player. So check the getRelative commands.

For that matter, how would I get the number of people living there?
The get commands gives you never the same NPC during one scene, so you need to do this ->

Ok, that was two questions, but this is still my second question: In a scene's WHAT condition, how do I specify no activity, non-exclusively. For example, the scene should have a chance to fire when the player is performing specific related activities or isn't doing anything but passing time.
I don't understand what you mean exactly, but scenes are only trigged when an action is performed by the player. Description of WHAT is:

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes