Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy
Any way that the shemales could get more positions? Any reason they aren't treated like males and females? They seem to have the least options and only being treated as females most of the time.
because shemale needs their own animations, which take a lot of time to make. I can do max 30 animations per update and not all updates can be animation updates.
Can't just reuse male animations for shemale, completely different mesh.
I will add more shemale animations over time

Last edited:

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
because shemale needs their own animations, which take a lot of time to make. I can do max 30 animations per update and not all updates can be animation updates.
Can't just reuse male animations for shemale, completely different mesh.
I will add more shemale animations over time
Thanks hoss for the speedy reply. I was hoping it was an easy fix, but understand that it's more complicated than just using the new animations. Keep up the great work, this gem is turning out to be a really entertaining work.

Reactions: GNFNNVCN

h10

Oct 3, 2017
Question for anyone who has an earthly idea how to mod this.

Is it possible to mod the generic contacts menu with the ability to ask someone to have sex without inviting them out first ?
Is there a mod that can change the character creation to be less restraining? I can't even see my hair during character creation because of the background blending in. Can't move the camera up and down to actually see my genitalia...
Vinfamy should correct me if i'm wrong, but we can't mod thoses two menu yet.

ZTex: BUT you can make a mod which use the generic contact menu to have sex with someone! (I mean, like with the "murder someone" action). How would you want it?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
ZTex: Make a lpscene and lpaction , the lpaction linked to the lpscene via SCENE_ALWAYS , in the lpscene, use selectNPC() or chooseContact() to pick the actor
megumin: I'll add free camera during character creation in the next version. I only figured out how to do this about 3 weeks ago from working on the room editor, previously I couldn't figure out a smooth transition between UI interaction and keyboard / mouse interaction

Reactions: Megumin. and ZTex

nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
- Karma works by affecting most RNG (random number generator) calculations in scenes. High Karma skews the RNG in your favour, and vice versa. For example: if your chance of getting laid depends on "If Random(0, 100) < HotChick:attractiontoplayer" , max Karma would turn it into Random(0, 50) and minimum Karma would turn it into Random(0, 150). There's a perk to remove negative impact of Karma.
thats unrealistic, you dont have to be a good person to get laid :D

but nice update, the game changed a lot over the past few months

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'll take a look at the mod later. Im not nearly alert enough right now to digest what it's doing.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
thats unrealistic, you dont have to be a good person to get laid :D

but nice update, the game changed a lot over the past few months
That's one example (well, more like an anecdote because no script in the game is that simple) - I most wrote it so that modders can understand how it works numbers-wise. The chance of getting laid isn't actually like that in game, hundreds of different scenarios, all different conditions.
Also, even using that specific example, even having karma of 100, if you have low attractiveness, the attraction will be negative anyway, so makes no difference. And even with karma of 0, if you're hot enough, the girl won't give a shit.
Generally speaking, two other very important stats for getting laid is perversion and masochist, these are both marked as 'neutral' stats (higher doesn't necessarily better or worse), karma doesn't touch them. Karma does nothing to corruption scenes for example.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Wait...so if you be bad and have bad karma now the game just keep trying to screw you over?
That's so bs.
Disable it if you don't want it. There's a perk for it or just edit karma.lpstat min and max to 50

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Vinfamy, I don't know if you know this or not but with the beast mod on & you get invited to a dog couples swap. Playing as a male you only stand by the dog! I don't know if you started this or not but be nice if you finished it. Either way this is still one of my favorite games here.

gedxxxblad

Jan 23, 2018
Vinfamy, is there some way to disable the 6 month timeout before applying for new job, that i found about somewhere in the thread? All office workplaces are unavailable for me so i think it is

L E W D

Aug 14, 2018
4/ New menu that shows the available actions at the player's current location, meant to save you some repetitive clicking and scrolling. Also, double-clicking on a building will now make the player character go there.
How to hide this thing?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy, I don't know if you know this or not but with the beast mod on & you get invited to a dog couples swap. Playing as a male you only stand by the dog! I don't know if you started this or not but be nice if you finished it. Either way this is still one of my favorite games here.
Yeah, I haven't got around to beast-male animations yet. A few people have requested them though, so I'll try to make a few some time in the 2.1x versions

Vinfamy, is there some way to disable the 6 month timeout before applying for new job, that i found about somewhere in the thread? All office workplaces are unavailable for me so i think it is
Just resign from your current job and you can apply for any job without the timeout

How to hide this thing?
I haven't added the option yet. I'll look into it for the next version.

Reactions: R0y and L E W D

h10

Oct 3, 2017
Gallery mod
Let's you see sex poses from your PC. (right click -> CHEAT Gallery)
Some options are present even if there is no sex scene implemented. (for futur update of the game)
I use SexNoAffair() so it shouldn't be considered cheating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS :
Vinfamy can you remove henna_booty_call from the mod's list?
This one do the same thing but way better and with more options. ^^

Last edited:

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Hey Mr. Vinfamy,I couldn't find any sex options for old legacy characters in v2.9, .All they do is just the "T Pose".
Have yu removed them from v2.9?
Is there any way I can use them on the newest versions?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hey Mr. Vinfamy,I couldn't find any sex options for old legacy characters in v2.9, .All they do is just the "T Pose".
Have yu removed them from v2.9?
Is there any way I can use them on the newest versions?
no, I haven't removed thenm. Esc > Settings > disable "New Animations only" , I just changed the default setting on that option

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
no, I haven't removed thenm. Esc > Settings > disable "New Animations only" , I just changed the default setting on that option
Ok,thnx man.
I got another question,Is there any way to make NPC's wear the cloth's you added to their inventory when you meet them?
Keep up the great work :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes