Grim

Aug 17, 2016
ummm...okay? thx 4 replying, but then y aren't there any mods listed on the left side of the launcher...n where's the full list for both sides like he shows in his screen grabs?
Might have something to do with the link pointing to an outdated version of the mod manager. Try this one instead

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: extreme_sadist
Jan 10, 2020
Might have something to do with the link pointing to an outdated version of the mod manager. Try this one instead
YES!!!! U DID IT!!!! U DA MAN!!!! i tried searching his profile on github, but i obviously didn't find the "latest" mod link that u did...THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!!

ITS ALIVE.png

so FINALLY i'm getting there; but here's something new i didn't expect...so not all the mods under the spoiler tag are listed in NickNo's mod installer. n i clicked on the OP link in the spoiler tag on "how to install a mod", but for 5 of them that i tried, there's no zip file that gets downloaded, so no subfolder to put in "LifePlay/Content/Modules/(insert desired mod subfolder name)". all i'm getting are the ".lpworld" files themselves, n so all i can do is drag them into the 'Modules' folder...but then they're not showing up in the list of avail mods to install in the LPLauncher. so doing what i did, will they still be avail in the game? n how will i know if i installed them correctly? thanks

Last edited:

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
You might want to edit that link in your post, since it's actually pointing at releases tagged 1.4.2 instead of latest.
Damn, that link keeps coming back at me a dozen times. I changed it again. Hope it stays pointing to latest. Thx for reporting ;)

Not sure about that reload thing you mention.
I can reload the list as often as I want. It keeps its order. And yes: sorting is applied to the game every time you launch the game through the launcher.
If you just launch lifeplay.exe the in game sort order will be used.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I can reload the list as often as I want. It keeps its order. And yes: sorting is applied to the game every time you launch the game through the launcher.
If you just launch lifeplay.exe the in game sort order will be used.
Now that I've run LifePlay at least once on this device, it's been respecting whatever changes I've made since, yeah.

Might just want to shove a disclaimer somewhere so people don't stay confused for too long if they've either never run the game before or they've otherwise misplaced/deleted the ModLauncher.config file.

Reactions: NickNo
Apr 27, 2017
I'm getting bugs with pregnancy where someone will be pregnant for like 3,200 days for example and not give birth. In other cases I meet an NPC randomly and then suddenly I become there baby daddy upon just having met them - I also get an issue where one particular NPC just keeps repetitively giving birth and I keep getting children with just my character listed as the parent (guessing there is issues with BetterPregnancy)?

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Is anyone else having the issue where after about a month in game, no new scenes other than "wanna hang out" trigger? When I first started my game, I was meeting neighbors, my landlord was bugging me for sex, my family was introducing dates, trying to feel me up in my sleep, etc. I'm on my second month and none of that has happened for weeks. All that happens is I meet a new person or someone asks if I want to hang out.

Jan 10, 2020
hey all, so the concept n possibilities for this are a-MA-zing, but i'm having a lotta difficulty w/the camera controls...

1. response seems WAY too slow
  2. when sex scenes start, involved ppl immediately seem to move off screen, n then i gotta waste time trying 2 move the camera around, figuring out where they went
  3. very irrational control; can't seem to zoom in/out while trying 2 rotate at the same time (using mouse to drag the camera's POV)
so please tell me there are some kinda hotkey controls to make using the camera easier? i haven't been able to really enjoy an h-scene yet, b/c i'm wasting too much time trying 2 get the camera in the right position; thx

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
hey all, so the concept n possibilities for this are a-MA-zing, but i'm having a lotta difficulty w/the camera controls...

1. response seems WAY too slow
  2. when sex scenes start, involved ppl immediately seem to move off screen, n then i gotta waste time trying 2 move the camera around, figuring out where they went
  3. very irrational control; can't seem to zoom in/out while trying 2 rotate at the same time (using mouse to drag the camera's POV)
so please tell me there are some kinda hotkey controls to make using the camera easier? i haven't been able to really enjoy an h-scene yet, b/c i'm wasting too much time trying 2 get the camera in the right position; thx
Nah, actually it is the way it is...
But I agree, it could be a lot easier to handle ;)

Jan 10, 2020
Nah, actually it is the way it is...
But I agree, it could be a lot easier to handle ;)
so i started a new game after loading a diff city, n 1 of my options at home was to spend time w/family, but the character never actually went into a room to spend time with anyone...how do i start a game w/family members i can see, in order to know what they look like? UPDATE: ok, so i just found out (by accident) that the way u have family members is to change their relationship status in ur phone contacts to what u want them to be, but only after u do the quest of making incest legal where ur city is...is this rite? or is there another way? n it seems there's a limit on how many contacts u can have, even if the MC has all the interpersonal/persuasion/attractiveness attributes maxed out...is there a limit?

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Is anyone else having the issue where after about a month in game, no new scenes other than "wanna hang out" trigger? When I first started my game, I was meeting neighbors, my landlord was bugging me for sex, my family was introducing dates, trying to feel me up in my sleep, etc. I'm on my second month and none of that has happened for weeks. All that happens is I meet a new person or someone asks if I want to hang out.
What do you have the scene frequency set to in the game settings? That setting determines how long scenes are timed out for, so if you've set that to like 0.2 then a lot of scenes won't appear again for quite a while

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
What do you have the scene frequency set to in the game settings? That setting determines how long scenes are timed out for, so if you've set that to like 0.2 then a lot of scenes won't appear again for quite a while
I have it set to 1.5. at one point I got so annoyed I turned it up to 55.5. All that did was make it so the same person was calling me to hang out multiple times an hour. I reloaded an save from the start, right when I got my first job, and things went normally normally then, but then, it starts to get noticable around January 20th, and by February it's just dead. I thought maybe it was karma, I was playing too good, so I straight up murdered someone too, and that didn't change anything.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I have it set to 1.5. at one point I got so annoyed I turned it up to 55.5. All that did was make it so the same person was calling me to hang out multiple times an hour. I reloaded an save from the start, right when I got my first job, and things went normally normally then, but then, it starts to get noticable around January 20th, and by February it's just dead. I thought maybe it was karma, I was playing too good, so I straight up murdered someone too, and that didn't change anything.
I have my scene frequency set to 1.0 and haven't noticed this issue. What speed do you usually run the game at? Anecdotally it feels like scenes trigger less frequently at higher speeds. I usually let the game run at a speed of around 2k

Last edited:

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
I have my scene frequency set to 1.0 and haven't noticed this issue. What speed do you usually run the game at? Anecdotally it feels like scenes trigger less frequently at higher speeds. I usually let the game run at a speed of around 2k
I've had it run at 1.5 for a long time, it's always worked well till now. I run the game speed at the default 200x, 400x while sleeping.

Since I seem to be the only one with this issue, it's gotta be something on my end. When I get home from work tonight I'm going to delete everything related to this and redownload it from scratch. I still have save games from before the new daz models were introduced, so maybe I missed something that's messing it up.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I've had it run at 1.5 for a long time, it's always worked well till now. I run the game speed at the default 200x, 400x while sleeping.

Since I seem to be the only one with this issue, it's gotta be something on my end. When I get home from work tonight I'm going to delete everything related to this and redownload it from scratch. I still have save games from before the new daz models were introduced, so maybe I missed something that's messing it up.
Be aware that if you plan on keeping any saves, part of the save data is stored in the game folder itself under LifePlay/Content/Saves, and if you delete the game folder without backing up that data then your saves aren't going to contain any of the characters you'd previously met/generated

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Be aware that if you plan on keeping any saves, part of the save data is stored in the game folder itself under LifePlay/Content/Saves, and if you delete the game folder without backing up that data then your saves aren't going to contain any of the characters you'd previously met/generated
That's good information to have, but I think I'm just going to delete everything and start from scratch. Nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure. I've been updated the same game client since version 2 something, so I'm sure wires probably got crossed from all those or I missed something. I generally start new games every 4 or 5 updates anyway to see what's new, so I'm not too worried about losing anyone. Thank you though.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Character creation includes a bunch of sliders you can move about between 0/1.
By default all sliders are at 0.
Moving a bunch of sliders towards 1 fucks up the meshes of private parts. The more sliders, the more of a mess it will be.
All sliders seem to affect this fuckup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Enabled toon toon shading (.25) for better lighting, it doesn't affect it otherwise.)

Is there a fix for this, short of barely customizing characters?
3.19, only the uncensor patch installed, no mods otherwise, fresh install.

GabeyPooh

Jun 18, 2017
How do I fix the graphic issues? For example during a scene, my character's dick goes through the stomach (depending on the position that is being used). Is there a fix for this or is that a bug? Let me know, thanks!

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes