Pr0nlo

Jun 15, 2017
i have a question

when you have a buisness how can you train your employees?
  1. Go to the business location
  2. Open the action menu (click the search button if you don't see it)
  3. Select the far left tab
  4. You should see your training options there

Reactions: Erumis

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
thank satan i'm only a few days into the game, n u just happened to post this. so if i've already got 23 girls pregnant, but haven't kept track of the order, then there's no way i'll be able to have them all conceive? n my only option is to start over n keep track of the order?
Using the console to have them force birth will make them have the child regardless of actual time (there's no premature/overmature penalty). So, no you don't have to start over. Just be aware it exist. Also, you might want to check out NickNo 's NPC Manager Mod. I haven't played since the last request i made but he did put in a system that should help you keep track of Pregnant NPC's.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

epicbrofist88

Jan 25, 2019
Hi i would ask gives a mod for Dialog change ?
When my Partner more dom so he talk like taht?
Sorry my english is not so good

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
I agree, a woman doesn't just dry up after climax. However, she may become super sensitive which could put the starting point for another climax at 0. Then again, the woman might be multi orgasmic and that same number might not drop below 99. I guess it's not so easy to represent individual traits with a single numeric value.
Truth. So there really should be a variable for what level of arousal a character (male or female) falls down to after climaxing, so, just as the preferences vary between toons, so could that. But, I don't know how feasible it would be to add variables to existing saves, so it might invalidate old saves. I haven't really gone in depth on how such things work in this game... I haven't even scraped teh surface. Perhaps it is something that would be best handled with a mod, and don't require taking Winfamys attention away from the main game?

Good/bad idea?

Jan 10, 2020
Using the console to have them force birth will make them have the child regardless of actual time (there's no premature/overmature penalty). So, no you don't have to start over. Just be aware it exist. Also, you might want to check out NickNo 's NPC Manager Mod. I haven't played since the last request i made but he did put in a system that should help you keep track of Pregnant NPC's.
thx, n yeah, i did add NickNo's mod b4 i even started the game; didn't know that was 1 of the options tho, guess i'll have 2 try n figure that out. but my main concern in asking that was when u said girls won't give birth once they're past due

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

This is the first Kink of Month update of February, focusing on "Doggy (Best... position)". For the plans, I wanted to keep the bullet points short, so if unclear, check out the original ideas from the Discord brainstorm.
- Some more animations, covering less commonly seen positions but most notably also including threesome animations with only one woman involved
- New dirty talks for the woman / bottom man, unique to this module
- Special 'stuck in place' effect which lead to intense orga sms
- High-arousal season and possible actions to take and their consequences
- Volunteer at a shelter, with some special situations
- Help with reproduction for money, can also lead to threesome
- Having sex with a hooker / your significant other at home can result in another occupant of the room wanting to join
- Similarly, following your date back to their bed may lead to some joining in too
- Some new scenes / expansions of existing scenes to use the new threesome animations
- Triggering of this module's scenes now respects the player's sexual orientation. No more lesbian PC complaining about "not getting any dick recently". Plus some adjustments to existing scenes so that all the text makes sense for both female and male targets
- Bug fixes and some minor improvements
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 6 Feb

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018

This is the first Kink of Month update of February, focusing on "Doggy (Best... position)". For the plans, I wanted to keep the bullet points short, so if unclear, check out the original ideas from the Discord brainstorm.
- Some more animations, covering less commonly seen positions but most notably also including threesome animations with only one woman involved
- Having sex with a hooker / your significant other at home can result in another occupant of the room wanting to join
- Similarly, following your date back to their bed may lead to some joining in too
- Some new scenes / expansions of existing scenes to use the new threesome animations
- Triggering of this module's scenes now respects the player's sexual orientation. No more lesbian PC complaining about "not getting any dick recently". Plus some adjustments to existing scenes so that all the text makes sense for both female and male targets
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 6 Jan
Sorry to point the obvious but I think you mean 6 February or we are going to wait a few year for a January 6 Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Truth. So there really should be a variable for what level of arousal a character (male or female) falls down to after climaxing, so, just as the preferences vary between toons, so could that. But, I don't know how feasible it would be to add variables to existing saves, so it might invalidate old saves. I haven't really gone in depth on how such things work in this game... I haven't even scraped teh surface. Perhaps it is something that would be best handled with a mod, and don't require taking Winfamys attention away from the main game?

Good/bad idea?

It's a good idea, as is anything that can make the experience a bit more 'realistic' to life. Unfortunately, I have no clue how to implement anything to this game and I'm too old and too thick to be able to learn. :ROFLMAO: So I'm just a consumer who hopes that someone with the required talents can follow up on this kind of suggestion.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It's a good idea, as is anything that can make the experience a bit more 'realistic' to life. Unfortunately, I have no clue how to implement anything to this game and I'm too old and too thick to be able to learn. :ROFLMAO: So I'm just a consumer who hopes that someone with the required talents can follow up on this kind of suggestion.
In theory it's doable but it would get messy.
You could just set the "wetness" value to "Random" after "Orgasm" or whatever the defined variables are.
The problem with this is that you wouldn't have a person so much as an RNG device. To elaborate if a woman or man is multi-orgasmic and there's no definition for this you couldn't have them regularly get Orgasm and Reset back to a state that's close to another orgasm. Also, it would be a long chain of switches to make sure they don't just spasm to death from sex/pleasure.

Probably the best way to do this would be as an expansion to Vin_Base sometime in 4.X with another realism pass adding a real features like ED, Multiple O's and Drugged (Both Legal and Not) Sex. Where each of this has an impact significant change on player sex either from inability to get hard with ED/Going Soft mid intercourse, Mutliple O's having a higher base starting point that returns to near but not exactly that spot and diminishes by a set factor, and Drug use helping to increase or Decrease sexual longevity and potency.

I'm not good enough at coding to write this myself though even if i understand just enough to get myself in trouble :)

Reactions: JohnJones

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
The command poly_poly which is your GF/BF mentioning another lover to you never happens organically in-game for me. I understand the requirements from the scene file, but the event never seems to happen. Any ideas anyone?

Last edited:

Anon12532

Nov 22, 2019
having trouble with the weight & fitness mod atm. Weight going up or down doesn't work for me regardless of how many times actions are completed. Is anyone else having this issue?

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
is there a way of setting no interruptions, when doing tasks.
I got stuck for 3 days trying to analyze a shop finances as I was always interrupted before completion.

If not, maybe a continue task option after the interruption

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
is there a way of setting no interruptions, when doing tasks.
I got stuck for 3 days trying to analyze a shop finances as I was always interrupted before completion.

If not, maybe a continue task option after the interruption
Have you checked if you can just unpause the game after the interrupting event's concluded? It's hard to tell and a bit un-intuitive, but if you can still see a progress bar over the map button in the bottom right, it usually means your task can be continued just by unpausing the game's time with the play button at the top right or its shortcut (which I think is spacebar by default). I know the first few times I did, instead, right-click on a person or object, starting the task completely anew instead of actually letting the player character complete the one they'd set out on originally.

I do feel the game should tell you in its tutorial that random events happening while you're doing something else don't really cancel your original task and just automatically leave the game's time progression paused when they're over, assuming this design choice isn't going to be overturned eventually.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
320.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows
(32-bit): -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 3.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
This is the first Kink of Month update of February, focusing on "Doggy (Best... position)". For the change log, I wanted to keep the bullet points short, so if unclear, check out the original ideas from the Discord brainstorm.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Are the mods functional? I remember that some update a few months ago fucked up some mods like the Dungeon one or something... Like the NPC's kept moving around the scene no matter what the text said or so. Is that still a problem? If so, is there a new mod that works as a nice replacement for the dungeon one?

I kinda want to play this game, but the mods allowed for so much more content and situations... : (

Furanses

Jul 15, 2018
My PC completely locks up when trying to load the game (needs hard reset). I narrowed it down to the LifePlay-win64-shipping.exe application. Don't have issues like this with other games, except this one and another one with unreal engine. Does anybody has any idea why this might be happening?

PS: nevermind, I solved it, it was my firewall causing the issue.
What do you do?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes