Grim

Aug 17, 2016
How do I fix the graphic issues? For example during a scene, my character's dick goes through the stomach (depending on the position that is being used). Is there a fix for this or is that a bug? Let me know, thanks!
Another known issue which is supposed to be addressed in 4.0
- Uses some of the same methods used for clothes described below to limit character-on-character clipping issues, especially dick poking through partner's stomach.

Jul 17, 2018
I need help. When the MC talks about relationship with his sister, she keeps telling him she only sees him as a brother, even though the incest tension and attraction to MC is maxed out. I have all the modules enabled too.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I need help. When the MC talks about relationship with his sister, she keeps telling him she only sees him as a brother, even though the incest tension and attraction to MC is maxed out. I have all the modules enabled too.
Are you on 3.19 with installed? I don't even see a check in the files where you can be rejected like that

excenze

Jan 7, 2020
I m really noob in game making, asking just a question
Is it hard to make the "touch" between people more real because sometimes the d is not in place. For example in wild life its in the perfect spot always. Does it mean the engine can t make it?
Amazing game i play it a lot, i like it how it is i m just wondering about this.

Jan 10, 2020
who the hell asked for orcs and elves in this game? Jeez :FacePalm:
so by the # of posts n likes u have, ur obviously an active gamer n frequent this site a lot...surely u must've noticed the number of games involving monsters/creatures, let alone elves. so ppl wanna pretend their city is in medieval times, or in a warcraft/LOTR-type setting. n personally the idea of a shemale orc w/a big-ass orc cock running around the city seducing n then raping helpless female elves n humans, forcing them to breed her rape-babies, n then when they're old enuff, do the same thing to them, maintaining the purity of the family bloodline n traditions, does hold a certain appeal.

n since u didn't mention anything about vampires, then r u saying ur ok w/them being in the game? b/c if so, then it's hypocritical to hate on some races, but like another...diff strokes for diff folks. oh, n nobody's forcing u to have them in the game...they don't even show up unless u change the population modifier; so if u don't like 'em, don't have 'em, problem solved. not everybody likes bestiality, incest, or rape, but the mod is still there for ppl like me that do.

btw, thx for the signature avatars; haven't heard of either of them, but just from appearances they look intriguing (not the kinda "hack" i was imagining, but oh well...), n also for using the Picard meme...didn't even know those were there until now. n other than him n steve harvey, i don't recognize the rest, so if someone could enlighten me on them, it'd be appreciated

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
who the hell asked for orcs and elves in this game? Jeez :FacePalm:
It's been in the files since 2.x.x just not fleshed out, so who asked ? Fuck if i know, but if you find out let me know so i can thank them.

also there terrible old pregnancy bug where NPC pregnant 1500-4500 days and can't give birth - it's because used speed up settings so you don't need play game in real-time?
That's not because of speed, that's because only one actor can give birth at a time, if multiple get pregnant near the same frame (i.e hours) then when the birth sequence is called at night generally then you can only do one leading to a backlog and once they're past due they can never give birth. I reported this a while back and good news (kinda) there's a fix but it's arduous. You need to find out which characters are pregnant first, then invite that person out, open the console (`), type force_birth and that will trigger the scene. You have to do this for every one of the pregnant characters.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Yeah, some come up WAY too often like the perverted messages/perverted packages or a date or such wanting to take you to a strip club/sex alley/sex shop/etc.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
My PC completely locks up when trying to load the game (needs hard reset). I narrowed it down to the LifePlay-win64-shipping.exe application. Don't have issues like this with other games, except this one and another one with unreal engine. Does anybody has any idea why this might be happening?

PS: nevermind, I solved it, it was my firewall causing the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moabit

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Hi,
When creating scene, is it possible to limit the scene to appear only 1 or 2 time per week.
If you set the timeout of the scene to 84 hours, then the scene will appear no more than twice a week assuming a scene frequency of 1.0. If you're on 3.19 then you should also be able to use DayOfWeek to restrict the scene to certain days. There's no way to guarantee a scene will always run on certain days in either case

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
I wonder if anyone has brought this up to Winfamy, but after orgasming, a woman doesn't go immediately dry. And it would be an easy fix to set arousal down to 20, instead of to 0, when a female comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kay_Kay

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
I wonder if anyone has brought this up to Winfamy, but after orgasming, a woman doesn't go immediately dry. And it would be an easy fix to set arousal down to 20, instead of to 0, when a female comes.
I agree, a woman doesn't just dry up after climax. However, she may become super sensitive which could put the starting point for another climax at 0. Then again, the woman might be multi orgasmic and that same number might not drop below 99. I guess it's not so easy to represent individual traits with a single numeric value.

Jan 10, 2020
It's been in the files since 2.x.x just not fleshed out, so who asked ? Fuck if i know, but if you find out let me know so i can thank them.

That's not because of speed, that's because only one actor can give birth at a time, if multiple get pregnant near the same frame (i.e hours) then when the birth sequence is called at night generally then you can only do one leading to a backlog and once they're past due they can never give birth. I reported this a while back and good news (kinda) there's a fix but it's arduous. You need to find out which characters are pregnant first, then invite that person out, open the console (`), type force_birth and that will trigger the scene. You have to do this for every one of the pregnant characters.
thank satan i'm only a few days into the game, n u just happened to post this. so if i've already got 23 girls pregnant, but haven't kept track of the order, then there's no way i'll be able to have them all conceive? n my only option is to start over n keep track of the order?

Furanses

Jul 15, 2018
After fews minuts playing appears this error:
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 826]
Rendering thread exception:
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 200]
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')

Reactions: AXELXX
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes