greysaber

May 4, 2017
Sorry if this comes across as a huge whine/bitch session.

So much to this title I just don't understand.

Examples:

How to get/buy a home/apartment (or if even possible).
How to start a career path (figured out how to work a single day).
How to start/maintain a relationship - Socialize is very random.
How to regain energy. Raise affection.
(More)

I agree it does run smoothly, just feel some practical in-game instructions would be nice.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Sorry if this comes across as a huge whine/bitch session.

So much to this title I just don't understand.

Examples:

How to get/buy a home/apartment (or if even possible).
How to start a career path (figured out how to work a single day).
How to start/maintain a relationship - Socialize is very random.
How to regain energy. Raise affection.
(More)

I agree it does run smoothly, just feel some practical in-game instructions would be nice.
Find a house (use the search function if you need), click on it during office hours > Arrange a viewing
Find an office (use the search function if you need), click on it during office hours > Attend an interview. Alternatively, find a university, click on it during office hours and apply for teaching post.
Once you exchange contacts with someone, you can ask that person out in the Contacts menu (hotkey P, or right click anywhere > Contacts)
You regain energy by sleeping, eating, and many other activities
You raise affection by taking the person out on a date and do things that they like (provided they're interested in your gender), there will be events that happen that provide boost/ penalty to affection too

greysaber

May 4, 2017
Thank you. Sorry again if came off harsh or being critical.

DL'ed and applied the Hotfix and now getting Fatal Error! on launch. Downloading game again.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
DL'ed and applied the Hotfix and now getting Fatal Error! on launch. Downloading game again.
You don't need to apply hotfix if you already have LifePlay 1.10.1 (i.e. if you downloaded today, not yesterday), the hotfix is for 1.10 whose links are removed already.

greysaber

May 4, 2017
You don't need to apply hotfix if you already have LifePlay 1.10.1 (i.e. if you downloaded today, not yesterday), the hotfix is for 1.10 whose links are removed already.
I first became aware of this title just over a week ago (on this site btw) and downloaded it then. Played around with it some and got frustrated. Noticed the thread had activity so checked back and found the links for hotfix so downloaded.

Thought I did it right. ie drop BPs and UI into the LifePlay/Content folder. But must have done something wrong. No way to revert, downloading the whole thing again.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
can someone help me please? I don't understand how to play the game.

Or watch this 'walkthrough' video (bit old, but the basic gameplay is still there):
Try to pay attention to the tutorial popups on the top left corner of your screen (you can Esc > Settings > tick then untick Tutorials Completed to reset the tutorials)
Or ask questions on Discord, probably the best way to get quick answers:

I first became aware of this title just over a week ago (on this site btw) and downloaded it then. Played around with it some and got frustrated. Noticed the thread had activity so checked back and found the links for hotfix so downloaded.

Thought I did it right. ie drop BPs and UI into the LifePlay/Content folder. But must have done something wrong. No way to revert, downloading the whole thing again.
Oh okay, that's why then. Last week you downloaded v1.9, this hotfix is for v1.10, hence you accidentally broke your copy of v1.9 when you applied the patch (I released a new version every ~ 2 weeks)
Just download the latest version in OP (v1.10.1) and play it from there, don't worry about hotfix

Reactions: MaxVaron

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Yes, 2 or 3 more, including one where you ask another guy to impregnate your gf
Also, you can now choose the bull

I'll fix this undressing issue ASAP and release a hotfix hopefully later today!
@randomguy, @croatia69

As croatia69 mentioned, this doesn't happen when you use the 'Strip all' call, so for the time being until I release the hotfix, you can still enjoy the game by using that.

You can apply for a university job by finding a university building (or use Edit Building on any building), click on it during office hours and click 'Apply for teaching post'

Yes, I'd love to do a Mac build, but porting an Unreal game to Mac is quite complicated and it doesn't help that I don't have a Mac device, hence no ETA yet.
Thnx for the reply Sir,
1)I'm curious what will be the next update date & will there be any new jobs available on the next update
2)Can yu plz upgrade the character's graphics?

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
It will be something like

##
Tag(Penetration) && A2.hasRelationship(Spouses)
Take this, baby
You're so much bigger than my husband!
##

##
Tag(Penetration) && A2.isColleague()
Take this, baby
We should do this at work!
##

All the bool functions can be found here:
Does this have to be in one file, or can it be a separate file for each "relationship"? And if it can be a separate file, how do I get it loaded in sex scene?

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is there any way of cheating on your partner without them finding out? Every time I did they would come and call me out on it. Also is there still files in the game folders telling you how to trigger events and stuff? I've only found the variables and dialogues, nothing too specific.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Is there any way of cheating on your partner without them finding out? Every time I did they would come and call me out on it. Also is there still files in the game folders telling you how to trigger events and stuff? I've only found the variables and dialogues, nothing too specific.
The higher your so's intelligence and interpersonal and the less submissive they are, the more likely they are to find out (i.e. you know how to cover your tracks etc).
The scene where you get caught cheating is in LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\dating\breakup_cheating.lpscene
You can delete the scene, change the conditions whatever way you want, or just change Random(0, 500) to something like Random(150, 500) and it will be much harder to trigger

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Thnx for the reply Sir,
1)I'm curious what will be the next update date & will there be any new jobs available on the next update
2)Can yu plz upgrade the character's graphics?
As usual, it will be ~ two weeks away. I'm launching another poll tonight for people to vote on whether it should be a (intermediate) graphic update or another content update

Does this have to be in one file, or can it be a separate file for each "relationship"? And if it can be a separate file, how do I get it loaded in sex scene?
No, there can be as many 'lptalk' files as you want. As long as the extension is *.lptalk, the game will pick them all up and put them into sex scenes

Reactions: huhula and AnonF21

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Require a lot of hanging out and do stuff at your to trigger events that will raise the incest score. I don't know if the hanging out with and do things other places add to this though.
And where can I see this incest score?
So far I have been hanging with my mom, socializing and I don´t have an option to propose relationship to her

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Can I open a meat pie shop now?
Not yet. This version focused on university student / lecturer as it scored highest in the last poll. Business / entrepreneurship is planned for a future version.

And where can I see this incest score?
So far I have been hanging with my mom, socializing and I don´t have an option to propose relationship to her
Go into Contacts (P), click on your mon > Edit Stat (cheat)
It's called 'incestuous tension', set it to 100 if you're impatient

Reactions: MaxVaron

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Not yet. This version focused on university student / lecturer as it scored highest in the last poll. Business / entrepreneurship is planned for a future version.

Go into Contacts (P), click on your mon > Edit Stat (cheat)
It's called 'incestuous tension', set it to 100 if you're impatient
Sorry for molesting you, but these are the stats for the mother, I don´t see the "incestuos tension" stat.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes