Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
any new ntr scene
Yes, 2 or 3 more, including one where you ask another guy to impregnate your gf
Also, you can now choose the bull

1)I think I found a bug on the new version.
Whenever I change NPC's cloth during H-scenes,the screen freezes.
I'll fix this undressing issue ASAP and release a hotfix hopefully later today!
@randomguy, @croatia69

As croatia69 mentioned, this doesn't happen when you use the 'Strip all' call, so for the time being until I release the hotfix, you can still enjoy the game by using that.

You can apply for a university job by finding a university building (or use Edit Building on any building), click on it during office hours and click 'Apply for teaching post'

@Vinfamy It's great to see the game reaching a bigger audience with the new Linux update. Now I'm curious to see if there are any plans to bring the game to the unfortunate Mac users like myself XD I do own a PC, but it's a shitty laptop that doesn't let me get further than the quick start without crashing...will download the new build to check but still prefer to use my Mac...
Yes, I'd love to do a Mac build, but porting an Unreal game to Mac is quite complicated and it doesn't help that I don't have a Mac device, hence no ETA yet.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Here's the hotfix for 64 bit:

And for 32 bit:

And for Linux:

I'm uploading the full LifePlay v1.10.1 (it's just 1.10 with the hotfix above) right now, for those who haven't downloaded LifePlay v1.10 today yet. If you have, just use one of the hotfixes above and save yourself some bandwidth :)

Reactions: AnonF21

hawkwolf22

Jul 23, 2017
also anyone notice if playing as a bloke his Dick is showing through his clothes and if you get any of the New NTR Scenes I suggested 2 of them to Vinfamy hope you enjoy them

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
@hawkwolf22: Right click > Quick dress should put the dick back where it belongs

64 bit links are down.
I reuploaded them to include the hotfix
Download (64-bit):
(hotfix included) - (hotfix included) -
Download (32-bit):​
(hotfix included) - (hotfix included) - [/URL]​

Reactions: AnonF21

hawkwolf22

Jul 23, 2017
Morning I found the New NTR Scenes 2 of them excellent work Vinfamy Thanks I'm on Holidays in Sunny Benidorm Spain

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Hi, i´m a newby in this, how do I engage in a relationship with someone? And how do I have sex?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hi, i´m a newby in this, how do I engage in a relationship with someone? And how do I have sex?
Get their number, ask them out, then right click anywhere > Propose relationship
There are hundreds of events that could lead to sex. Just keep playing, I'm pretty sure you'll get laid within the first hour of gameplay

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Get their number, ask them out, then right click anywhere > Propose relationship
There are hundreds of events that could lead to sex. Just keep playing, I'm pretty sure you'll get laid within the first hour of gameplay
And if I want to have a relationship with my mother, it´s the same?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
And if I want to have a relationship with my mother, it´s the same?
Require a lot of hanging out and do stuff at your to trigger events that will raise the incest score. I don't know if the hanging out with and do things other places add to this though.

Reactions: MaxVaron

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to make certain type of buildings to be displayed persistant on the map? Like if I want to see all the stores that could sell clothes be displayed, or if I want to find like a community center etc. Because mouse over on the map to find things is.... rivaling my patience :p

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Is there a way to make certain type of buildings to be displayed persistant on the map? Like if I want to see all the stores that could sell clothes be displayed, or if I want to find like a community center etc. Because mouse over on the map to find things is.... rivaling my patience :p
Could be a new button in the Search function - you select the amenity > press 'always show on map' button > bam
I'll see if I can add it in the next version

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Alternatively, add a "directory" option to the amenity search that instead of searching by name simply shows a list of the chosen amenity type. Maybe sorted by distance to your current position (or sortable by distance if alphabetically sorted by default).

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Could be a new button in the Search function - you select the amenity > press 'always show on map' button > bam
I'll see if I can add it in the next version
Are you working with someone to freshen up the UI a bit or is that still a ways off?

I've also only just put it together that you're the Vinfamy that got the Fallout 4 sex modding scene moving. Good job on that!

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Alternatively, add a "directory" option to the amenity search that instead of searching by name simply shows a list of the chosen amenity type. Maybe sorted by distance to your current position (or sortable by distance if alphabetically sorted by default).
What you describe is actually already in there. You can show the 'directory' by selecting an amenity then hit search / Enter while leaving the search term box empty
All search results are already sorted by distance to where your player currently is, iirc

Are you working with someone to freshen up the UI a bit or is that still a ways off?

I've also only just put it together that you're the Vinfamy that got the Fallout 4 sex modding scene moving. Good job on that!
I might improve the UI in the next version actually.
Yeah, I'm that Vinfamy. Guilty as charged :)

Reactions: AnonF21 and dspeed

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Previous version worked but now I get fatal error. My drivers aren't up-to-date but I can't update them anyway, so I just wanted to check if it could be something else.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Previous version worked but now I get fatal error. My drivers aren't up-to-date but I can't update them anyway, so I just wanted to check if it could be something else.
Just make sure not to overwrite any previous version with this (extract v1.10.1 somewhere else), the engine was upgraded so mixing and matching files isn't a good practice
If you're using 32 bit, try 64 bit and vice versa - sometimes certain systems play nicer with the 'opposite' versions
And yeah, try updating your driver
Or simply try running the game again, maybe it's just a random fatal error

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
What you describe is actually already in there. You can show the 'directory' by selecting an amenity then hit search / Enter while leaving the search term box empty
All search results are already sorted by distance to where your player currently is, iirc
Interesting. I've actually tried that but it seemed so glitchy (because most of the time it didn't display anything, and only worked once on the standard Central London map) I didn't think this was intended behavior :biggrin:

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Interesting. I've actually tried that but it seemed so glitchy (because most of the time it didn't display anything, and only worked once on the standard Central London map) I didn't think this was intended behavior :biggrin:
I'll double check this in the next version

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes