Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Re-Dress mod

Update 07/10/21:
The floating names above other known NPCs in the room will no longer disappear when using the interaction.
Updated this to work around a game issue that causes NPC names to disappear when a scene ends

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
By the way, can anyone make a mod that npcs so that you encounter during random events (i.e. if you work at a bar and have to make a delivery, the random npc at the location offers sex) suggest to exchange numbers for future meetings? I've met some really hot npcs like that, but never saw them again. :cry:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
By the way, can anyone make a mod that npcs so that you encounter during random events (i.e. if you work at a bar and have to make a delivery, the random npc at the location offers sex) suggest to exchange numbers for future meetings? I've met some really hot npcs like that, but never saw them again. :cry:
Each scene/event that you want this to happen in would have to be modified to include makePermanent() and exchangeContact() calls. Might want to just start reading the modding docs and looking at the lpscene files that come with the game to get an idea on how to modify the scenes yourself.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
How does your mod differs from the base scene?
Well for one thing with most vin_NonConsensual scene use " Random(70, 400) < Actor: perversion " while this makes the scene very rare to trigger, I use " karma < 50 " which is a stat not used as much as it should and has a certain level of player control.
(AKA if your character is a bad person they deserve to get raped or have bad things happen to them.)

karma < 50
is the same as
player:karma < 50

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Came across a weird issue after installing some mods. At game start, I can't equip any of the clothes from the menu (unless it's glasses, armband. or necklace), and I don't have either a phone or computer. I can, however, wear the clothes that I buy.
Does load order make any difference in LP?

Oh, wait, never mind. There's a button that fixes this.

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Well for one thing with most vin_NonConsensual scene use " Random(70, 400) < Actor: perversion " while this makes the scene very rare to trigger, I use " karma < 50 " which is a stat not used as much as it should and has a certain level of player control.
(AKA if your character is a bad person they deserve to get raped or have bad things happen to them.)

karma < 50
is the same as
Got it.
I took a look at it, and you also added a revenge option?

Unfortunately, karma is always very high for me, and "bad" options to lower it are scarce, and don't lower as much as "good" options raise it.

In any case your explanation helps a lot, thanks!

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017

karma < 50
is the same as
Got it.
I took a look at it, and you also added a revenge option?

Unfortunately, karma is always very high for me, and "bad" options to lower it are scarce, and don't lower as much as "good" options raise it.

In any case your explanation helps a lot, thanks!

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
View attachment 1277296

Overview:
My collection of custom character presets for LifePlay, focused most on fantasy themes.

How To Install:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download:

Lillith, The Lustful Succubus

Pixiie, The Sex Android

Tara, The Elf Warrior

Trinity, The THICC Vampire

All In One Pack (Optional):

View attachment 1277309 View attachment 1277310 View attachment 1277319 View attachment 1277320
Love them, but there are two problems:

-Pixiie work perfectly.
But the others don't, you didn't entered the correct path in their presets files for their skins/overlays.
i.e. (generic, the path is not exact, just for example purpose):
Pixie reads
skin face: lifeplay/content/modules/medievalover/pixiie/skin_face
while the others read
skin face: lifeplay/content/modules/skin_face
Evidently you had everything on your modules folder, and move them to your own ML_Medievalover folder, but forgot to change the path on the preset files.

-They don't work as futas (Pixiie and Lilith specifically), since the penises draw their texture who knows from what*, and it's always human.
The only solution I've found is to dabble with the RGBA options to adjust the color, but is still kinda off (the RGBA colors are a sort of overlay of the base color, so there's no white. In the case of Pixiie you can get close to the Cyan used on her lips)

*which drives me absolutely nuts, because it messes with a lot of possible options when trying skins.
Is there some image pool or the like, with all the skins there, or some explanations?

Reactions: R0y

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Love them, but there are two problems:

-Pixiie work perfectly.
But the others don't, you didn't entered the correct path in their presets files for their skins/overlays.
i.e. (generic, the path is not exact, just for example purpose):
Pixie reads
skin face: lifeplay/content/modules/medievalover/pixiie/skin_face
while the others read
skin face: lifeplay/content/modules/skin_face
Evidently you had everything on your modules folder, and move them to your own ML_Medievalover folder, but forgot to change the path on the preset files.

-They don't work as futas (Pixiie and Lilith specifically), since the penises draw their texture who knows from what*, and it's always human.
The only solution I've found is to dabble with the RGBA options to adjust the color, but is still kinda off (the RGBA colors are a sort of overlay of the base color, so there's no white. In the case of Pixiie you can get close to the Cyan used on her lips)

*which drives me absolutely nuts, because it messes with a lot of possible options when trying skins.
Is there some image pool or the like, with all the skins there, or some explanations?
Hey, thank you for pointing it out, Fuzzcat ! :)
It probably wasn't saved for the individual presets...
I've fixed them, can you test to see if it's working, please? About the penises, unfortunately, there's nothing I can't do... I would love to see futa characters work with my skins, but will only work if Vin brings genital textures in future updates so we can change it.

Reactions: GNFNNVCN
Jan 7, 2018
To my surprise, the game kind of works with my new M1 iMac. With my old mac I always got a "fatal error" when I ran the exe with CrossOver. The not-so-minor problem is, the screen is black. The loading times are incredibly fast and every button seem to work, including the pop-up menus, but you can't see the map and the players.

iMac M1 2021
Big Sur 11.4
CrossOver 20.0.0.4
I created a 64bit bottle
Installed DXVK, DirectX for modern games, Visual C++ (actually, the latter two don't seem to make any difference)
I checked DXVK backend for D3D11 (this made the difference from "fatal error" to "game loads")
I messed around with other options but it only made things worse ("fatal error" again).

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I get the fatal error message intermittently even on Windows, so it's not necessarily related to your setup. When it happens I just start the game again. Sometimes I get it multiple times in a row before the game will load correctly. I don't know when exactly it started but I started getting the error after the big 4.0 updates

Xiv2

May 1, 2021
I get the fatal error message intermittently even on Windows, so it's not necessarily related to your setup. When it happens I just start the game again. Sometimes I get it multiple times in a row before the game will load correctly. I don't know when exactly it started but I started getting the error after the big 4.0 updates
It happened to me for a few times, but only ones and at second try it worked every time.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
A female on the startup instead of a male. If we had model competition Vinfamy could put the model of the month. This would help bring the community together. Don't know if this would be doable as the model would be sent to Vinfamy and him taking how much time to do it? I mean how often he works and gets out updates like clock work. Number 1 Dev, second to none ' Vinfamy '

Reactions: GNFNNVCN

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, thank you for pointing it out, Fuzzcat ! :)
It probably wasn't saved for the individual presets...
I've fixed them, can you test to see if it's working, please? About the penises, unfortunately, there's nothing I can't do... I would love to see futa characters work with my skins, but will only work if Vin brings genital textures in future updates so we can change it.
No problemo! In fact, aside of liking the characters, I jumped at them to see how skins work properly, and learned a few tricks, so thanks to you.

Yeah, those damned misterious dicks are drving me nuts too.
I tried a few tricks with .png files (which can be cut to cover specific parts), but I run into a lot of problems. I think that the game has a hardcoded limit to texture limits, and .png are heavy (from 1 mega up) and they don't seem to stay (meaning you can assign them, but they go away when closing and returning to character).

-In the case of your Lilith, the solution is simple, since you can assign RGBA values to penises. Just slide the R value to match the red skin (might need to pinpoint a bit, but that's the basic).
-In the case of Piixie... nope. Unfortunately, skins have assigned colors, and the RGBA values multiply to that. Always better to assign the lightest skin (if you use a dark one, with the added RGBA values, it simply looks pitch black). The best I could do was to give Piixie a very fair skin, and give her a blue/green value to emulate the Cyan of the lips (so she looks like it has a rubber dong attached). You could do an alternate version, with a black circle on the crotch (like the other cyber-lines), so it'll look like she can have an attachable penis or something like that (which is what I'm doing for my own robot skins ;) )

The fatal error problem was solved 2 updates ago.
You need to get rid of old saves unfortunately.
Saves are located in:
Pc/Local Disk C/Users/[your user name]/AppData/Local/Lifeplay

• Red Heart
Reactions: Medievalover

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
Ok, so this game is THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST here on F95ZONE.

Last time I was thinking about more sexy clothes with possibility to keep them on during sex, and then those last updates came to fulfill my dreams.
So now I’m thinking about more sexy voices, specially some asian moaning would be fine.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: R0y and GNFNNVCN

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ok, so this game is THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST here on F95ZONE.

Last time I was thinking about more sexy clothes with possibility to keep them on during sex, and then those last updates came to fulfill my dreams.
So now I’m thinking about more sexy voices, specially some asian moaning would be fine.
i would prefer some better placement before.

it would be nice if when we start a pose sex, we teleport with target on a compatible items or else around the place. Instead of just teleport randomly around and end with extremly weird sex pose, hovering or being half through a wall/object.

i m 100% sure it's possible to link poses to objects, so when you make sex, the characters teleport to the nearest compatible items. (a link "items/sex pose" could be nice and will make the game moer pleasant to play.)
Or justs imlpy start sex with a girl (via shit chat settings) and then clic on objects around to get a list of compatible pose with this object and validate to make us teleport on the objects and seeing sex animation.

hope i m clear enougth XD

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes