iksz

May 18, 2020
Can somebody help me with modding this game? I am lost in the basics. I am trying to make fertility a dynamic thing in a way that it would not reach a too low or a too high number. For that I would like to set this up so that if fertility is higher than X, than it wouldn't change a thing and the same for if it's too low. Now the issue with that is that if I create an if like this in an lpscene file:
If fertility>10
"yes"
else
"no"
Endif
I got in the game both yes and no for some reason. What am I doing wrong? I tried using brackets, even tried a different condition there like "Player.isMale()" I still got both yes and no. For me it makes no sense at all.

Jul 28, 2019
Also is there a way to cheat up some Karma? I dont see it in the stat edits. Or disable STDs?
For karma if you want a repeatable + (or -) karma button have a look at .../LifePlay/Content/Modules/vin_Base/Actions/PC/donate_to_Patreon.lpaction and change the values of the appropriate fields like EFFECT and TIMEOUT_MINUTES to suit. (Then in game click that button in the red PC list.) Or else find the correct Player.lpcharacter file and text edit STAT karma (path is .../LifePlay/Content/Saves/X/Characters/ where X is a number) each time you want to change it.

I think STDs are hardcoded to only(?) fire when under 50 karma, but someone else might know better.

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
Project EVA - Android Sex Doll 0.15 Update

Important: Delete the old (mlv_Project_EVA_Android_Sex_Doll) folder before updating!

Fixed several typos in the player_gives_birth scene.
Expanded the player_gives_birth scene, there is now a chance that the child is the same race as the "father".
Modified the coreintegrity stat. (Don't let it drop too low or it will be very expensive to maintain.)
Oil and components are no longer stats, they have been replaced with var's.
Removed the actions (use oil, install components, system repair, buy oil and buy components).
A Status-Maintenance Scene has been added where you can see your Coreintegrity and it will also serve as an "inventory" for the oil and components.
The new scene provides access to the maintenance service and to a dealer for the items.
Edited several mod internal scenes because of the new item and status system.

Mod-link: https://f95zone.to/threads/project-...d-for-lifeplay-v0-15-medievalover-vima.86876/

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Can somebody help me with modding this game? I am lost in the basics. I am trying to make fertility a dynamic thing in a way that it would not reach a too low or a too high number. For that I would like to set this up so that if fertility is higher than X, than it wouldn't change a thing and the same for if it's too low. Now the issue with that is that if I create an if like this in an lpscene file:

I got in the game both yes and no for some reason. What am I doing wrong? I tried using brackets, even tried a different condition there like "Player.isMale()" I still got both yes and no. For me it makes no sense at all.
I have a pregnancy mod that does something similar.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-5-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

For you code you need spacing.
Code:
If fertility > 10
    "Yes"
Else
    "No"
Endif

Reactions: R0y

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I asume you unpacked it?
then drop the dressup draw into another within thgame modules dir eg.
LifePlay_4_*_64bit\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\
That is just an example script btw, it gives you a choice of 5 outfits. You will probabily want to edit it! EG: change a line like this:
'Actor.dress(Summer-Frills-Bikini-Top_1_F, Summer-Frills-Bikini-Bottom_1_F, Summer-Frills-Bikini-Heels-Sandals_1_F)'
remove the clothes listed and put your own choice in, use the clothes list here:
LifePlay_4_*_64bit\LifePlay\Content\Modules\Clothes4.txt
then click an npc and choose 'dress up'
Lostlegends, The clicking on ncp works & after the scene they dress back to original outfits like they suppose to :) I modified it and 3:: works perfect but I can't get the other 3 to work? I like the married ncp's to walk around sexy for me "the reason they all have a ring" and they dress back up with 4:: "" if my wife shows up. Talk about a turn on. "HOT". Maybe you could help me with 1:: 2:: & 3:: to get them to work too? Lostlegends, thank you for this, you're alright in my book :)
P.S. would like your ok to put this on my website or you could become a member & put it there?
I would really appreciate it.

WHAT: none
WHERE: none
WHEN: 0 - 24
WHO: none
OTHER: none

SceneStart()
Main = true
While main
0:: "LilFlame"
1:: "Naked"
2:: "After-Midnight"
3:: "LilFlame"
4:: ""
5:: "Exit"

If 0
Actor.dress(LilFlame-Venus-Blouse_1_F, Ring_2_F), Dolly-Heels_1_F)
Elseif 1
Actor.dress(Valley-Girl-Bracelet_1_F, Ring_2_F, Dolly-Heels_1_F)
Elseif 2
Actor.dress(After-Midnight-Top_1_F, LilFlame-Vision-Bikini-Panty_1_F, Ring_2_F, Dolly-Heels_1_F)
Elseif 3
Actor.dress(LilFlame-Candid-Suit_1_F, Ring_2_F, Dolly-Heels_1_F)
Elseif 4
Actor.dress(Casual-Crop-Skirt_1_F, Casual-Crop-Top_1_F, Casual-Jacket_1_F)
Else
Main = false
Endif
Endwhile
SceneEnd()

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Reactions: feelotraveller

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Lostlegends, The clicking on ncp works & after the scene they dress back to original outfits like they suppose to :) I modified it and 3:: works perfect but I can't get the other 3 to work? I like the married ncp's to walk around sexy for me "the reason they all have a ring" and they dress back up with 4:: "" if my wife shows up. Talk about a turn on. "HOT". Maybe you could help me with 1:: 2:: & 3:: to get them to work too? Lostlegends, thank you for this, you're alright in my book :)
P.S. would like your ok to put this on my website or you could become a member & put it there?
I would really appreciate it.

WHAT: none
WHERE: none
WHEN: 0 - 24
WHO: none
OTHER: none

SceneStart()
Main = true
While main
0:: "LilFlame"
1:: "Naked"
2:: "After-Midnight"
3:: "LilFlame"
4:: ""
5:: "Exit"

If 0
Actor.dress(LilFlame-Venus-Blouse_1_F, Ring_2_F), Dolly-Heels_1_F)
Elseif 1
Actor.dress(Valley-Girl-Bracelet_1_F, Ring_2_F, Dolly-Heels_1_F)
Elseif 2
Actor.dress(After-Midnight-Top_1_F, LilFlame-Vision-Bikini-Panty_1_F, Ring_2_F, Dolly-Heels_1_F)
Elseif 3
Actor.dress(LilFlame-Candid-Suit_1_F, Ring_2_F, Dolly-Heels_1_F)
Elseif 4
Actor.dress(Casual-Crop-Skirt_1_F, Casual-Crop-Top_1_F, Casual-Jacket_1_F)
Else
Main = false
Endif
Endwhile
SceneEnd()
If you want to pm me your script, I will see why it doesnt work. And do what you like with it, it's just a 5 min hack done specificaly for you.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
When editing buildings, how do I make "Fraternity/Sorority" be a Sorority? Everytime I try it ends up a fraternity
The fraternity building type acts as both a fraternity and sorority. The scenes presented while in that building would just differ depending on the gender of the player. So if you were to join the organization while playing as a male character, the default joining scene would refer to it as a fraternity, and if you were playing as a female character it would refer to it as a sorority

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Ok, here we go. Let me introduce you to

Gangs of LifePlay: Kingpin

This mod is currently in an early state but already playable! I'm sharing it because I want your feedback as early as possible ;-)

The mod extends the crime options that the base game has. If offers turn based combat for (currently one) opponent(s) and will allow gang and prostitution management.

View attachment 993063

View attachment 990501

What is already done?
  • Weapon and turn based combat system
  • Black market (buy+sell)
  • Stealing stuff from the hospital
    • Storage door 3D scene
    • Storage room 3D scene
  • Bribing or attacking security staff
What is planned?
  • A lot more locations and actions + your feedback!
  • Gang management
  • Hookers that you 'own'
View attachment 990512

Please check the readme! (You always read the readme.txt, don't you?!)

You can get the mod here: or use my LPLauncher / ModManager to get it.

Current Version: 0.2 Beta

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have more ideas, feature requests or found bugs? Just let me know! And please: Tag me or I won't notice it.
What's the actual use of the "VALUABLE OBJECTS" right now?
btw is funny how i can grind until 1million without having to fight security or ppl. Haven't got any security encounters in my 85 robbery attempts :p

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
tbh... i'm not one of those guys who replay and replay and replay games. Only like, 3 games and done. No shit.

But holy shit, this game is SO FUCKING BIG AND EXTENSIVE. yesterday learned about how to fucking get job interviews and travel the map without getting into a big mess. Today how to manage business and how to get sex pretty fast with girls...
i'm guessing in 50 days i'm going to know the secrets of the universe itself.

and content expands a lot with mods, so that's a extra. keep it with the good job mr. Vinfamy
oh, right, having a 100% crime character with the kingpin mod and naming all your business "(name) (business) of Crime" or (name) Criminal (business) or that random combination of names is hilarious, soon London will be owned by Karl, owner of the Criminal Enterprises!

PD: raping, stealing and sabotaging condoms is not ok kids, karma will bite your ass anyday. it isn't going to bite mine because the only thing i'm doing is spiking drinks

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So there's a quest to turn straight girls gay(well, bi) but is there one to make lesbians straight/bi?

I found a bit of a workaround with a lesbian best friend. "hire a hooker together" and suddenly the lesbian friend who shot me down previously has no problem giving up her virginity and being impregnated. Even gives the "you were my first" speech afterwards. lol

But then she's right back to not liking me as anything but a friend.

I know I can edit her into being Bisexual, but is there anyway to earn it?

And with the rape mod, is there anyway to not retain access to a girl afterwards? They instantly block after which I think deletes them from the game.

inuyasha18

Feb 25, 2019
I'm having an issue importing textures into the game.
Everytime a npc with imported textures leaves the scene and i check them up on "contacts", the texture doesnt save and it just goes back to default. The same happens with my chracter when i load the game.
Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
I'm having an issue importing textures into the game.
Everytime a npc with imported textures leaves the scene and i check them up on "contacts", the texture doesnt save and it just goes back to default. The same happens with my chracter when i load the game.
Am I doing something wrong?
Usually, it happens because of two things: or you changed the texture file name after importing to your character or the file has a "bad name". I mean by that: Try to use symbols (- or _) instead of space in the texture name. Ex.: Use "Orc-Warrior_face" or "Orc-Warrior-face" instead of "Orc Warrior Face".
I notice this problem when using space in the file name.

Reactions: inuyasha18

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Can I invite my wife/husband to live with me? If so, how do I do it?
There's no interaction for that by default, although there's probably a mod that adds it. There is however a scene that can randomly happen which gives you the choice of either moving in with them or having them move in with you. The scene is called move_in_with_dating and you can manually call it by hitting the tilde key and entering the name of the scene in the textbox that appears in the bottom right of the screen

Reactions: Language514

Language514

Aug 25, 2018
There's no interaction for that by default, although there's probably a mod that adds it. There is however a scene that can randomly happen which gives you the choice of either moving in with them or having them move in with you. The scene is called move_in_with_dating and you can manually call it by hitting the tilde key and entering the name of the scene in the textbox that appears in the bottom right of the screen
Thank you very much.

navlo

Oct 20, 2019
My character's penis is sticking out of his clothing and idk how to fix it, have tried changing clothes etc

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes